THE Twitter Files - lololololololololol

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I knew at some point you'd reply with conspiracies you believe.   To you they're important but the problem is you stopped listening (and thinking) once you heard what you wanted because you love this shiite.  

im gonna take time to reply to the Fauci ones then i dont care.  I don't particularly give 2 f's about Fauci but I'm familiar with these a little. 

It took a long time for info to come out on natural immunity (because studies take time tight?) and even now its fool-proof as the vaccine is.  Meaning not fool proof.   You can get covid even if you have antibodies.   Fauci didn't lie about masks.  People took that from a portion of one of his statements out of context.  Statements which boiled down to free masks help a little good masks help a lot.  

It’s not conspiracy theory, unless your only source for information is the msm, which is intended to keep you stupid…that’s why I said you probably know nothing about this…

Fauci ADMITTED, himself, he lied about masks, along with the percentage of the population was needed for herd immunity…it is documented on video of him saying this…im not just pulling this stuff out of my ass…I witnessed him saying it…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...