Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

giphy.gif

Oh, is this you - just TWO hours ago?  Or did you forget what you plagiarized?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Do red flag laws violate the 5th Amendment?

5th Amendment guarantees due process of law; and prevents seizure of private property without compensation, all of which 'red flag' laws violate.

They never think.

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

1_75_link_img.png

yep!

mentally ill gender dysphoric crazy thing radicalized by leftist critical race theory ideology and brainwashed by idiot liberal doctrine. 

shocking! 

if it were pro trump rants they would have released it within an hour. 

funny how the UI morons can’t see the stark contrast. 😂 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

AUDREY’S MANIFESTO

by John Hindraker

Audrey Hale is the transgender mass murderer who killed six people, including three small children, at a Christian school in Nashville. Soon after her murder spree, it came out that she left behind a “manifesto” that described her motivation. The authorities have withheld that document from public view, contrary to the usual practice, presumably because it makes the “trans” movement look bad.

Someone leaked three pages of notebook paper in Hale’s handwriting to Steven Crowder. These pages are not the “manifesto,” although they may come from the same notebook. Rather, they appear to be the notes that Ms. Hale made on the last days of her life:

{snip}

In my view, even more salient than the ideological question on which the “manifesto” would shed light is the chemical question. Audrey Hale was caught up in the “trans” fad. Shortly before her death, she decided that she was “really” a man. Was she undergoing the chemical regimen associated with sex change operations? I don’t know. I am not sure whether this has been publicly reported. But rates of mental illness are sky-high among those who believe themselves to be “trans,” and it could be valuable for health professionals to know whether a chemical regimen contributed to Hale’s homicidal mental condition.

But all of that will have to wait for another day. The “manifesto” is still hidden, and honest discussion of the biological implications of sex-change procedures is still far off.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/11/audreys-manifesto.php

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AUDREY’S MANIFESTO

by John Hindraker

Audrey Hale is the transgender mass murderer who killed six people, including three small children, at a Christian school in Nashville. Soon after her murder spree, it came out that she left behind a “manifesto” that described her motivation. The authorities have withheld that document from public view, contrary to the usual practice, presumably because it makes the “trans” movement look bad.

Someone leaked three pages of notebook paper in Hale’s handwriting to Steven Crowder. These pages are not the “manifesto,” although they may come from the same notebook. Rather, they appear to be the notes that Ms. Hale made on the last days of her life:

{snip}

In my view, even more salient than the ideological question on which the “manifesto” would shed light is the chemical question. Audrey Hale was caught up in the “trans” fad. Shortly before her death, she decided that she was “really” a man. Was she undergoing the chemical regimen associated with sex change operations? I don’t know. I am not sure whether this has been publicly reported. But rates of mental illness are sky-high among those who believe themselves to be “trans,” and it could be valuable for health professionals to know whether a chemical regimen contributed to Hale’s homicidal mental condition.

But all of that will have to wait for another day. The “manifesto” is still hidden, and honest discussion of the biological implications of sex-change procedures is still far off.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/11/audreys-manifesto.php

IF on Testosterone, it has severe emotional side affects.

back in the day it was called "Riod Rage"

• Like (+1) 1

Seems like this is the “war on whiteness” that the Left and social media don’t want you to know about…

The Diversity Equity and Inclusion agenda is actually about none of these things…But rather to limit “privilege” to only certain groups, while excluding it from others…

Too male, too pale, and too stale

When Leftists confess who they really are, believe them…And anyone who pretends this doesn’t exist are either fools, willfully ignorant, or both…👍

Racism is racism regardless of who does it…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/6/2023 at 11:13 AM, B-Man said:

It also shows she was suicidal proving ONCE AGAIN it was not the gun.

Yes because being suicidal as we all know gives you telekinetic powers to launch bullets much in the same way as a gun how could we not have known this sooner. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes because being suicidal as we all know gives you telekinetic powers to launch bullets much in the same way as a gun how could we not have known this sooner. 🙄

Wow.

Gibberish par excellence.

Let me dumb it down for you.

Being suicidal/ mentally ill WAS the cause for the shooting. . . . . . . . . . NOT the gun.

Comprehension 101.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow.

Gibberish par excellence.

Let me dumb it down for you.

Being suicidal/ mentally ill WAS the cause for the shooting. . . . . . . . . . NOT the gun.

Comprehension 101.

What you thought people would actually think the killer saw the gun and was like "Well I have this might as well use it," that's some stupid ass *****. Mental illness seems like a forgone conclusion when someone commits an act like this, but I don't know feels like it'd be harder to pull off if, I don't know they didn't have a ***** gun.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

What you thought people would actually think the killer saw the gun and was like "Well I have this might as well use it," that's some stupid ass *****. Mental illness seems like a forgone conclusion when someone commits an act like this, but I don't know feels like it'd be harder to pull off if, I don't know they didn't have a ***** gun.

Might be a forgone conclusion but it's simply not true.

The public tends to link serious mental illnesses, like schizophrenia or psychotic disorders, with violence and mass shootings. But serious mental illness—specifically psychosis—is not a key factor in most mass shootings or other types of mass murder. Approximately 5% of mass shootings are related to severe mental illness. And although a much larger number of mass shootings (about 25%) are associated with non-psychotic psychiatric or neurological illnesses, including depression, and an estimated 23% with substance use, in most cases these conditions are incidental.

https://www.columbiapsychiatry.org/news/mass-shootings-and-mental-illness

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Manifesto?" 

Some scribbled notebook rants of a disturbed failure-to-launch 28 year old are now elevated to the status of a Manifesto?

Ted Kaczynski turns in his grave.

People are still waiting for the majority of it as that seems to be just a few pages.  Or the 10-minute video they made just prior.

And in the big picture, Ted and they are both domestic terrorists.

The only difference is the reporting on them

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Manifesto?" 

Some scribbled notebook rants of a disturbed failure-to-launch 28 year old are now elevated to the status of a Manifesto?

Ted Kaczynski turns in his grave.

Dollars to donuts we all know that if this was some shooter identified as a white supremacist maniac that left behind some rantings and writings it would all have been posted everywhere before the bodies cooled.  In this case the "manifesto" is super secret because there's no benefit to progressive DEI supporting psychos controlling the political strings from calling out one of their own for a mass killing spree.  Saying its to protect the victims and their families is complete horseshit and everybody knows it so who do they think they're fooling?  Its just another example of a systemic and complete lack of honesty from public officials.    

• Thank you (+1) 3