Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Ā 

Ā 

WOW:Ā Parents of Nashville trans school shooter vow to give rights to manifesto to victimsā€™ families.Ā 

Ā 

ā€œAccording to the Tennessee Star, attorney David Raybin argued that the Hales have the right to their daughterā€™s manifesto and writings. They claim that since the police took the documents from their home it is their property and they can assign them to whomever they want.ā€

Ā 

Thatā€™s an amazing gesture, but since the Powers That Be clearly want to keep the manifesto under wrap, the parents have a hard legal fight ahead.

Ā 

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-parents-of-nashville-trans-school-shooter-vow-to-give-rights-to-manifesto-to-victims-families

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Ā 

Ā 

Poll: alphabet ideology losing ground with public

Ā 

FTA:

Ā 

Ā 

In recent years the Left has been claiming that transgender rights are ā€œthe civil rights issue of our time,ā€ and while the claim itself strikes me as absurd, it has been very difficult to get an idea of how much traction in the general public that idea has gotten.

Ā 

Well, now we have some pretty solid data. Almost every single group polled on this issue has moved rightward, including Democrats.

Ā 

Ā 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/06/09/poll-alphabet-ideology-losing-ground-with-public-n556623

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The manifesto must look really bad for the trans community.Ā Ā 

Ajax, Erin Reed and others are desperate to push that it has a story of that school/church protecting a pedophile.

Ā 

but if that was it, it would have already been released.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Without even talking LGBT.Ā 

Ā 

Who the eff thinks someone twerking to little kids is kosher.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Look this is really simple.Ā 

Ā 

It's not kosher, and it's also not happening, and stop showing deviant sexual content proving that it's happening.Ā 

Ā 

@The Frankish Reich

Ā 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

I am fully supportive of gay rights, equality, and understanding.Ā 

But the movement is along way from Greenich Village days. We have gone from rights to dominance. The left can never just accept acceptance they must demand, take the pendulum far past center, punish, go to extremes that forces the pendulum to fly back.Ā 

Their journey is never equality as they say.Ā 

In our group picture at work I would be proud to stand beside the gay man, the lesbian lady, or the Trans.Ā 

I am not proud to stand beside the straight man in the Peter Pan outfit, the Trans in a drag queen dress or the lesbian in a corset.Ā 

Nothing to do with sexual status. I just get discussed that anyone tries to force me to like or accept a position that is so extreme it defies society norms.

Ā 

It is not acceptable that Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs wear tutu to an NFL practice.

The time has past that pride flags are required. Gay is mainstream. The left is destroying that fact. They should just allow acceptance to continue. Gay is no longer in the need to wear a badge of defiance or of superiority or equality.

IMHO

Ā 

Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ā 

Look this is really simple.Ā 

Ā 

It's not kosher, and it's also not happening, and stop showing deviant sexual content proving that it's happening.Ā 

Ā 

@The Frankish Reich

Ā 

Like a player that instigates a fight in hockey.Ā  They irritate their opponent in order to instigate confrontation.Ā  To create an incident.Ā  To create an incident of social injustice.

Ā 

Common sense tells you that anyone living by current moral and ethical standards of social behavior will object to that sort of thing.Ā  So somebody objects.Ā  Which gives the Social Justice crowd, their supporters on the left, and their media allies broadcast the thing 24/7, then queue the rage about oppression and hate and bigotry and dare I say, white supremacy.Ā  It's their game.Ā  And if you don't object they push it to the limit until you do.Ā  What's next?Ā  Some weirdo pumping the neighbors Cat on the corner in a wig and lipstick?Ā 

Ā 

At some point its going to come down to dropping the gloves and punching them in the face.Ā  That's what they ultimately want.Ā  Which then gives the government goon squads and gestapo units waiting in the wings the green light to start rounding up objectors and sending them off to re-education camps.Ā  Thank you to Chairman Mao and the Cultural Revolution for the playbook. The difference is Mao's goons didn't have to worry about the Chinese citizens of that era opening their door and lighting them up.Ā  The potential of that might curb some of the enthusiasm on the American left.Ā 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

Will the left (be forced to) disavow Muslims now?Ā  I've always said the left were hypocrites for supporting Muslims, much less against Israel, considering their treatment of women and LGBTQ+.Ā  Now it's coming to a head.

• Like (+1) 3