The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

butt hurt? taking a break wouldn't be a bad idea.  Doping yoga to lighten up and clenching my jaw here.  Some think that requires meds.  I sure don't.  But yeah, I'll give it a try.  Not a contract or anything cuz I kinda like the game.

<YAWN>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

these are your new legends 

I dont know wtf that is and don't care.  I despise all hip hop and all country music.  And that swine mixed them as if something good would come of it.  Legend my ass.  Pick better legends.  Led Zeppelin are legends.  Pink Floyd.  Kid Rock is a diaper filled with used Indian food.

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

He's crushing the only other option though.  If you aren't a lunatic Gop won't vote for you anymore.   It is a complete circus.  It's almost like choosing a corrupt, brain-dead, piece of shiite with zero ethics is a bad thing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's crushing the only other option though.  If you aren't a lunatic Gop won't vote for you anymore.   It is a complete circus.  It's almost like choosing a corrupt, brain-dead, piece of shiite with zero ethics is a bad thing.  

If DeSantis had even a shred of personality he would beat trump easy. He has the excitement of steamed tofu. 

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Some members of the GOP believe he's great, while others know the truth but are terrified of being primaried. 

Their voters are either total morons, evil, or just like saying fock you.

They all know that he tried to overthrow the U.S. government and don't care. That makes them traitors.

They call us Commies, while supporting Putin.

Can't make that up.

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh, the hypocrisy...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If DeSantis had even a shred of personality he would beat trump easy. He has the excitement of steamed tofu. 

The only way DeSantis can get the nomination is if Trump's found guilty or dies.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Oh, the hypocrisy...

Trump is worse on all accounts.   ALL.  Biden is just a declining mummy.  It'll be your fault if Biden wins again too.  He'd fade away or lose if Trump was gone.

49 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I thought if one had a felony conviction, they couldn't run.

Shoot if he only gets 1 that'll be a 3pt boost with the gop.  He'll wear it as a badge of honor.  They'll eat it up like the cheeto dust they often brush off their chins.  

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Trump is worse on all accounts.   ALL.  Biden is just a declining mummy.  It'll be your fault if Biden wins again too.  He'd fade away or lose if Trump was gone.

Shoot if he only gets 1 that'll be a 3pt boost with the gop.  He'll wear it as a badge of honor.  They'll eat it up like the cheeto dust they often brush off their chins.  

It's the Feds investigation that will make him totally unravel and then his attorneys will quit to save themselves. Georgia won't help.

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

no they can 

Can they run from prison?

Ah. It's been done before.

Ivanka married her father.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/kushner-trump-family-shell-company-b1776359.html

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Biden is a 50+ career politician.  There is no one more corrupt.  And his brain is mush on top of it.  In a year-and-a-half he'll barely be able to string 2 sentences together, never mind the debates.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

all accounts? ALL? wow given the state of our country and this being said by every leftist known to man. i still haven't seen one back it with actual policy that negatively effected them personally. its all boils down to leftists wiping a singular shimmering tear from their eye as they describe a off putting  personality trait. 

can you do it ron? are you the chosen one? 

dont worry i fully expect this to get ignored but i have posed this question to every leftist board members on here so hoping you are the one that can offer insight on what trump actually did to people while in office and not what he said. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

all accounts? ALL? wow given the state of our country and this being said by every leftist known to man. i still haven't seen one back it with actual policy that negatively effected them personally. its all boils down to leftists wiping a singular shimmering tear from their eye as they describe a off putting  personality trait. 

can you do it ron? are you the chosen one? 

dont worry i fully expect this to get ignored but i have posed this question to every leftist board members on here so hoping you are the one that can offer insight on what trump actually did to people while in office and not what he said. 

Oh for heaven sakes - your question has been answered over and over and over and over again.

There is LITTLE doubt that Trump and his administration was the most CORRUPT in our lifetime.