The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

the funny part is the same thing holds true for Biden and like 81 millions of you did something.

When was Biden told he could no longer participate in charities because he stole from them?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Republicans under Trump tripled the national deficit. 

yes, something about a world wide shut down..

has nothing to do with the economy sucking for people outside the investor class right now, while the media says record unemployment. 

lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yes, something about a world wide shut down..

has nothing to do with the economy sucking for people outside the investor class right now, while the media says record unemployment. 

lol

You neglected the part about millionaires and billionaires getting enormous tax breaks while corporations greatly raised their prices, claiming they had to to, to survive. Yet somehow, these same corporations turned record profits.

Corporate plundering is worse than ever before.

Guess Trump, Tucker, and MTG didn't tell you about that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You neglected the part about millionaires and billionaires getting enormous tax breaks while corporations greatly raised their prices, claiming they had to to, to survive. Yet somehow, these same corporations turned record profits.

What companies had these record profits?

and you get a public corp has one goal, increase profits quarter after quarter. for the shareholders.  that's just basic.

But I guess this new way of direct stimulus to the corporations that funded bidens 5-billion-dollar election. (and the PACS that did the dems ground game) is even better for them.  And I remember my tax bill was low, like the rest of the working class. 

Now we get told this crap economy that only funds the investor class and above, is roses.

12 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump was the single worst president I’ve seen in my lifetime by a mile.

I can’t believe idiots fell for that clown. He was a joke since the 80s

Joke has him beat.  Corrupt, incompetent and senile.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

What companies had these record profits?

and you get a public corp has one goal, increase profits quarter after quarter. for the shareholders.  that's just basic.

But I guess this new way of direct stimulus to the corporations that funded bidens 5-billion-dollar election. (and the PACS that did the dems ground game) is even better for them.  And I remember my tax bill was low, like the rest of the working class. 

Now we get told this crap economy that only funds the investor class and above, is roses.

Chevron, Starbucks, McDonalds, Walmart, etc. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/investing/chevron-record-earnings/index.html#:~:text=Chevron reported a record full,record profit set in 2011.

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

We were told that during the reality TV guy's brief reign as well

yeah, that economy was working for every quintile. 

No, the media spent all the time with the blue anon investigations.

you remember, all the ones that fell apart.

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Biden is a below average president but he destroyed trump by 8 million+ votes because every one that wasn't a sad middle aged man recognized just how sh*tty trump was

No they did it because they thought that Joke could "shut down the virus" like he promised he would do.  

• Agree 2

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

well trump botched the virus response that is for sure

You sure you want to go down that path, considering there were more deaths under Joke in the same time period, despite "listening to the science," reforming the pandemic response team and having vaccines and treatments that weren't there under Trump?

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

You sure you want to go down that path, considering there were more deaths under Joke in the same time period, despite "listening to the science," reforming the pandemic response team and having vaccines and treatments that weren't there under Trump?

You mean during the time when belligerent idiots decided that horse dewormer was a viable treatment option?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I wish I was only 15. I'm old though, Ive been banging your mom for that long

You would have been banging an 80 year old.  she died in 2021 at 95. I was trudging across the fields (now parking lots) of UB probably before you were born (the day before the Blizzard of '77).

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean during the time when belligerent idiots decided that horse dewormer was a viable treatment option?

Well, it might have been just as effective as the "vaccine". IOW, zero.  

Could have used it to see if it worked.  Millions upon Millions have been given Invermectin around the world without  side effects.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

uhhh no, I don’t want to get into a virus discussion.

Thank God we don’t have a reality tv host leading us through that nightmare anymore

LOL!  Because Joke's done such a great job.

45 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The "horse dewormer" was under Joke.  You'd be best-served staying out of this discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well, it might have been just as effective as the "vaccine". IOW, zero.  

Could have used it to see if it worked.  Millions upon Millions have been given Invermectin around the world without  side effects.

For heartworms, yes. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Because Joke's done such a great job.

The "horse dewormer" was under Joke.  You'd be best-served staying out of this discussion.

Which happened because conservatives threw a temper tantrum and decided they were going to ignore the vaccine Trump developed and suntan their balls and inject bleach. 

Dying from covid to own da libs!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You do realize Trump reign of terror came to an end 11 months after Trump publicly acknowledged the virus?

So, Biden having more deaths is due to the fact that it has impacted his ENTIRE tenure - coupled by the fact that your cult has been pissing all over ANY and EVERY mitigation effort - makes NO f'n sense.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pathetic - who was pushing all these pathetic alternative solutions? 

Same nutjobs who promoted hydroxychloroquine that the cult (look back and see Ann and DR defending this group left and right:

_113667964_whitecoats.png.webp

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Bush didn't try to end democracy and Trump is still trying. Can't imagine anything worse than that.

If Trump did. It still has yet to be proven. I'll gladly take 5 Americans dead and nasty tweets  over 7,000+ dead Americans and 1,000,000+ dead brown people all day long and twice on Sunday.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize Trump reign of terror came to an end 11 months after Trump publicly acknowledged the virus?

So, Biden having more deaths is due to the fact that it has impacted his ENTIRE tenure - coupled by the fact that your cult has been pissing all over ANY and EVERY mitigation effort - makes NO f'n sense.

Pathetic - who was pushing all these pathetic alternative solutions? 

Same nutjobs who promoted hydroxychloroquine that the cult (look back and see Ann and DR defending this group left and right:

_113667964_whitecoats.png.webp

I've said it before and I'll say it here, and again if necessary.  Hydroxychloroquine is an effective and safe anti-inflammatory.  It comprises about 25% of all prescriptions written by physicians and filled by pharmacies in the US for that indication.  The thinking around potential use of the medication for COVID was sound.  The virus causes inflammation and HCL is a known, effective, cheap, plentiful anti-inflammatory.  How well it worked was the question.  The liars are the people saying its unsafe.  Inflammation patients, such as those with arthritis, are not dropping dead by the 1000's every month from Hydroxychloroquine.  Unsafe, debunked by medial evidence.  How do I know this?  I work in health care analytics and one of the markets I'm responsible for is the inflammation market. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've said it before and I'll say it here, and again if necessary.  Hydroxychloroquine is an effective and safe anti-inflammatory.  It comprises about 25% of all prescriptions written by physicians and filled by pharmacies in the US for that indication.  The thinking around potential use of the medication for COVID was sound.  The virus causes inflammation and HCL is a known, effective, cheap, plentiful anti-inflammatory.  How well it worked was the question.  The liars are the people saying its unsafe.    

Stop lying and buy the Pfizer anti-viral for therapy. 

Hydroxychloroquine has been demonstrated to be effective at impairing viral replication. The mechanism of action has been thought to be the prevention of viral binding to the angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE-2) receptor by the inhibition of terminal glycosylation.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

I’ve stayed away from the political side of TSW for a bit, but I notice you’re all still here screaming at each other. I however felt the need to correct you on this widely shared misconception. I’ve mentioned this many times before as I’m actually impacted by it:

Personal Tax Rates:

Under Obama, during the Great Recession, high income earners were asked to contribute more because of the dire economic conditions at the time. So the top personal tax rate was raised. I paid it. Under Trump, with the Great Recession behind us, the top rate was essentially put back to where it had been when Obama took office. Seems pretty logical to me. But calling that a ‘tax cut’ is utterly ludicrous!

Corporate Taxes:

A corporation doesn’t have a secret basement in which they can hide cash away. At least not for very long anyway. They either pay corporate tax, or distribute profits to owners through bonuses, etc who then in fact pay a HIGHER tax rate on that money as personal income. The corporation can delay, or write off, those corporate taxes on a year by year basis depending on the accounting method they use but sooner or later they’re going to either pay the tax or distribute the profits…which are then, yep, taxed! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1