The Walls be Closing

Kemp

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump didn't get a chance to do a lot of things thanks to the fake Fauci pandemic.  What a mess. 

In United States of America, from 3 January 2020 to 11:43pm CEST, 9 August 2023, there have been 103,436,829 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 1,127,152 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 2 June 2023,

https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/us

Yeah that darn fake Fauci pandemic

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice non-answer. Yes he appointed conservative judges. All Presidents appoint justices that are in line with their leanings…both Left and Right. That doesn’t make them putrid. It makes them normal. 

Lowering the confirmation vote for Supreme Court judges from 60 (has to be bipartisan) to majority under Trump is normal ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try. So you would’ve been happy if Trump did MORE of what he ran on? I highly doubt it. And I still have no idea how NOT replacing Obamacare makes him putrid. Or how passing a tax cut on what I have to assume are ‘other people’ has any impact on you. How is that putrid? 

He did what Trump does best - over promise and under deliver.

Why does he deserve four more years? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Lowering the confirmation vote for Supreme Court judges from 60 (has to be bipartisan) to majority under Trump is normal ?

Now what? Geez you guys are all over the place. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

He did what Trump does best - over promise and under deliver.

Why does he deserve four more years? 

And that makes him putrid? So you would’ve preferred a better wall, and a bigger tax cut?

Let’s face it, you guys have built him up into some mythical demonic creature. It’s beyond odd. 

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

So, the defendant has due process in Civil, and grand juries?  how exactly does that work?

You are unaware that there's a trial after a grand jury?

Can't say I'm surprised.

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Harder to find anything pro America on it.  The list would be very long 

Another non-answer.

Spin the wheel again.

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

What all over the place answering your dumb statement ?

So you didn’t like it that Trump was able to put Justices on the Supreme Court? Seems odd since he doesn’t decide when Justices die or retire. My gosh you guys are really off the deep end. 

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just the response I would expect from an idiot. It’s actually the most complete answer because there is next to nothing pro American in the Democrat playbook. Perhaps I could come up with something pro American but I doubt it. You run along and cheer for your Dem cult that wants to decide what energy you can use, what you can drive , what appliances you may purchase for your home , what you can eat and ultimately what you can say and think. Sounds amazing. 

Just like your buddies here.

No answer, with indignation, to boot.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So you didn’t like it that Trump was able to put Justices on the Supreme Court? Seems odd since he doesn’t decide when Justices die or retire. My gosh you guys are really off the deep end. 

Everything Trump = bad.

Everything. 

Most of it apparently criminal too.

These people are lost forever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Republicans want to limit how you can express yourself ? What you can read? Watch ? These are complete lies that you utter. You are a simpleton! Not having a book in a school that is readily available on Amazon or a public library is not limiting what you may read or “ banning” anything. Not having drag shows involving small children or making someone else address you by “ your pronouns” isn’t limiting your expression. The stupidity is just incredible. 

Lies?

Just because you can't or won't see something doesn't make it less real.

https://www.nytimes.com/news-event/bookbans

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Hoax.  It was a campaign slogan that he did nothing to advance once he got into office.

He had 4 years to follow up. Do you think he was actually going to throw her in jail without due process? Did locking people up without due process happen to anyone during his term?

Trying to commit crimes remains illegal, no matter what you believe and no matter now much your leader claims otherwise.

Now you folks are squealing like pigs and your god continues to lash out at everyone.

He spent a lifetime stealing in corporate life. The rules are different when you commit these types of crimes.

He can't just say F you to this stuff and walk away.

The Walls Be Closing.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Hoax.  It was a campaign slogan that he did nothing to advance once he got into office.

He had 4 years to follow up. Do you think he was actually going to throw her in jail without due process? Did locking people up without due process happen to anyone during his term?

He tried to follow up, but was stopped.

President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The story comes from his own lawyer.

You, like all of his cult members are always unaware of reality or lying.

And it's always incredibly easy to catch you.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trying to commit crimes remains illegal, no matter what you believe and no matter now much your leader claims otherwise.

Now you folks are squealing like pigs and your god continues to lash out at everyone.

He spent a lifetime stealing in corporate life. The rules are different when you commit these types of crimes.

He can't just say F you to this stuff and walk away.

The Walls Be Closing.

Yes that’s right…Trump lived in Zanidoo before he was elected. Sheeeesh

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice non-answer. Yes he appointed conservative judges. All Presidents appoint justices that are in line with their leanings…both Left and Right. That doesn’t make them putrid. It makes them normal. 

I dunno....I am old enough to rememeber when they did not have to mention who appointed a certain judge....