The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s isn’t a single American that swung their vote because of anything that Russia did or didn’t do during the 2016 election. Not a single one!

You know this because .... ?

I mean, that's my hunch. Russia was interested in sowing discord, maybe with the additional benefit of swinging a very small percentage of votes. So I doubt their rather ham-handed strategy worked. At least not on the actual vote count. But "not a single one" is a bit much.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"cbs/yougov" tells you what you should think about what they think you should think about what other people think, based on August 16-18 data, +/- 72 pts...and it  alters your perspective...and they're in the cult?

Huh. 

Nah - it's a cult.

image.thumb.jpeg.89514882ff8baf1155a85d4aadfd8133.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eeacb315ba0e327c317b7566852da21f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I mean, that's my hunch. Russia was interested in sowing discord, maybe with the additional benefit of swinging a very small percentage of votes. So I doubt their rather ham-handed strategy worked. At least not on the actual vote count. But "not a single one" is a bit much.

I know this because there were never two candidates better known to the American public than Trump and Clinton. She lost because her campaign’s ridiculous strategy backfired on her. It was a self inflicted wound. She didn’t need any help from Russia to muck it up. She mucked it up just fine all by herself. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And you know it's not true because...?

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s isn’t a single American that swung their vote because of anything that Russia did or didn’t do during the 2016 election. Not a single one! What’s it going to take for Democrats to get that through their heads? 

Yeah, ok.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/31/nyregion/douglass-mackey-trial-twitter-misinformation.html

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Oh come on! You're living in fantasyland if you're still buying into this Russia nonsense. Your average American already knew exactly who these two candidates were. Nobody had to tell them anything. In the end, it was a job interview, and while you may have inconveniently forgotten, Mrs Clinton was simply outworked in the run up to November. She got the opponent that she, and the DNC, wanted in Donald Trump, but it totally backfired on her. She thought she could coast to the finish line against this bombastic outsider, but the American people said "not so fast"!

And just to show that I don't come up at this with Partisan Colored Glasses, the same thing happened to Trump four years later. He too got the exact opponent that he wanted. And he too clearly didn't read the room in 2020. He thought he could coast using the same bombastic strategy that worked in 2016. But it didn't work with a drama-weary public that was literally exhausted from Covid and the summer of rioting.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Did you read the article?

Russia wasn’t mentioned once .

lmao

No I didn’t read the article. We were having a discussion about a topic. So you’re still thinking that people didn’t know who the 2016 candidates were? 

Now that’s…..LMAO 😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No I didn’t read the article. We were having a discussion about a topic. So you’re still thinking that people didn’t know who the 2016 candidates were? 

Now that’s…..LMAO 😂😂😂😂

The cult keeps validating

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Just now, BillStime said:

The cult keeps validating

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

That's literally hate speech at this point,  maybe I should report you 

Maybe we need a national freakin referendum on calling conservatives a cult. If the shoe was on the other foot you know the tender vittles on the left would do it 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That's literally hate speech at this point,  maybe I should report you 

Maybe we need a national freakin referendum on calling conservatives a cult. If the shoe was on the other foot you know the tender vittles on the left would do it 

From F your feelings - to calling everyone not in the CULT groomer… tissue?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hbxsx83pwm8zq2r07q

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm going to sue, you'll end up paying every conservative on here .03¢ every time you use that word you'll be living in a refrigeration box 

I've had it with your hate speech 

You’re very emotional right now - have you thought about going to DR’s safe place?

You can always safely:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Citing the New York Times as a source of truth is an automatic 10 point deduction on a standard IQ test.

Oh, come on now. Have you seen what right wingers use as sources of information on this site

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Russia stole the election for Trump...

Maybe 2nd to wearing a mask outdoors/while driving in marking a useful idiot.

They didn’t steal it, but if you think that they were not involved in it than even more ignorant than I thought

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on now. Have you seen what right wingers use as sources of information on this site

They didn’t steal it, but if you think that they were not involved in it than even more ignorant than I thought

You mean involved like they have in every US election since the

beginning of the cold war?

You're a moron.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

You mean involved like they have in every US election since the

beginning of the cold war?

You're a moron.

There is literal evidence that the Russians were involved in the election work Donald Trump got elected in his favor

They didn’t decided which is why you never hear me say that Donald Trump didn’t legitimately win the election but they were involved

You obviously should not be calling anyone else a moron, unless you’re looking in the mirror

• Dislike 1