Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

4 minutes ago, Gobills14094 said:

looking for some serious insight here. Do we think Oliver is going to get traded? Why/Why Not?

Said it in the "should we trade Oliver thread"  They should definitely trade him. However, how many teams are going to line up to take on the 10 million dollar contract for an undersized, inconsistent DT?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Gobills14094 said:

looking for some serious insight here. Do we think Oliver is going to get traded? Why/Why Not?

Bills have given zero indication, that I know of, that he could get traded. 

Fans/analysts just see him as an obvious trade candidate, given plenty of teams were high on him out of college, he’s a good player with potential, and the Bills could certainly use 10M and a draft pick if they don’t believe he’s in the plans after this year.  

We also currently have zero DT’s under contract after this year … can’t really see it staying that way heading into the season. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Eagles and Bengals taking it on the chin this off-season.  

I get why the Eagles are struggling to keep guys.. even though Hurts is on a rookie contract, they went bonkers all in this past year.   

Not sure what the Bengals issue is … I guess making sure they’re able to keep Burrow/Chase/Higgins together?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Eagles and Bengals taking it on the chin this off-season.  

I get why the Eagles are struggling to keep guys.. even though Hurts is on a rookie contract, they went bonkers all in on guys this past year.   

Not sure what the Bengals issue is … I guess making sure they’re able to keep Burrow/Chase/Higgins together?

Mike Brown is cheap

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.