The great Otis Taylor has died.

Chandler#81

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s a travesty!😡

Chandler you are a historian of the game. I always appreciate your posts. There is something really special about looking back at old videos of the game. All these players have a story. Thank you for honoring them. 

Sweetness. May be ready in peace. 

I had a dream about Otis during Friday nights rem sleep.  I considered it a birthday gift this morning because I turned 65 today; however, I've been celebrating since yesterday.  I dreamt that we were all in a coffee shop (All the posters of TBD and me of course) and Otis was talking to us about the good ole days.  It seemed so real, then so disappointing when I awoke to go pee.

16 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

The old Bills and Chiefs had a great rivalry back in the AFL days. Otis was awesome.

Yep, for sure , and once the Chief's got Taylor , the Chief's really turned the corner and went ahead of the Bills.. the Chief's were on the rise in 66, the Bills started their long decline. 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.