The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What do you mean? The J6 committee looked into it, right? We've been told their only goal was getting to the truth...

:D

And to @SoCal Deek point..

My suspicion from the beginning was the events of 1/6 were allowed to happen.  And perhaps provided some facilitation and help from government agents and assets in the crowd.  The entire spectacle had the odor of a lack of authenticity.  The reasoning to support this conclusion is sound, although not indisputable.  Yet as usual, officials that know the entire story when questioned are less than forthcoming with answers that might fill in the blanks.  Heaven forbid the American people know the whole truth.  The greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War and we get the snow job from the government.  Given that its hard to take their assessment seriously.  But they peddle it relentlessly and lots of morons have bought the story.

But the knowledge that a large crowd would gather that day at the Capitol was well known.  Many participants were already categorized as "extremists" by the government.  Some degree of trouble should have been expected.  Yet, rather than augment the Capitol Police contingent on duty that day with a force sufficient to handle whatever actions a 100K crowd could present as requested by the Chief, those requests were denied.  By Pelosi according to Sund as the chain of command for security leads to the House Speaker's office.  Which begs the question, why no more security given the circumstances?  Those types of "failure of leadership" questions are always asked when some disaster happens but they've been avoided to the greatest extent possible here.  You'd expect that to be a hot topic but it gets the silent treatment all around.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My suspicion from the beginning was the events of 1/6 were allowed to happen.  And perhaps provided some facilitation and help from government agents and assets in the crowd.  The entire spectacle had the odor of a lack of authenticity.  The reasoning to support this conclusion is sound, although not indisputable.  Yet as usual, officials that know the entire story when questioned are less than forthcoming with answers that might fill in the blanks.  Heaven forbid the American people know the whole truth.  The greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War and we get the snow job from the government.  Given that its hard to take their assessment seriously.  But they peddle it relentlessly and lots of morons have bought the story.

But the knowledge that a large crowd would gather that day at the Capitol was well known.  Many participants were already categorized as "extremists" by the government.  Some degree of trouble should have been expected.  Yet, rather than augment the Capitol Police contingent on duty that day with a force sufficient to handle whatever actions a 100K crowd could present as requested by the Chief, those requests were denied.  By Pelosi according to Sund as the chain of command for security leads to the House Speaker's office.  Which begs the question, why no more security given the circumstances?  Those types of "failure of leadership" questions are always asked when some disaster happens but they've been avoided to the greatest extent possible here.  You'd expect that to be a hot topic but it gets the silent treatment all around.

So the logical conclusion would be to ask how much actual danger did ANY of the representatives (republicans or democrats) think they were ever really in? To my way of thinking…not very much, if any. Again…if it was your home or office, wouldn’t you be asking some serious questions? Let me answer: yes you would! 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the logical conclusion would be to ask how much actual danger did ANY of the representatives (republicans or democrats) think they were ever really in? To my way of thinking…not very much, if any. Again…if it was your home or office, wouldn’t you be asking some serious questions? Let me answer: yes you would! 

hmmmm....what about this conspiracy:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/06/28/jan-6-hearings-trump-wanted-to-let-armed-rioters-enter-his-rally-aide-says/?sh=5dacc0085b6c

sounds like safety was foremost on trump's mind🙄

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Pentagon: "We don't like the optics of the NG on Capitol Hill"

Sund: "We've got SHOTS FIRED at the US Capitol, is that urgent enough for you now!?"

SET

UP.

I'm not sure how its possible for any person with basic reasoning skills and an objective outlook to listen to this entire interview and not come away with, at a minimum, a conclusion there's a complete lack of genuine disclosure and discussion from government officials on almost every action and non-action of officials on this day.  And intentionally or not, the J6 Committee avoided any and all questions and answers into those areas.  Why wasn't the government prepared to stop the violence and why were no mitigation strategies and actions in place or taken?  And ultimately who was the person at the top that made the call to "stand down"?      

What I found especially disturbing along with highly insightful was the former Chiefs statements about how the military refused to provide support for the out-manned Capitol Police force (for fear of optics was the claim) and yet had no fear of optics in their decision to deploy troops to guard their private residences around the Washington DC area from potential attacks or visits from protesters. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not sure how its possible for any person with basic reasoning skills and an objective outlook to listen to this entire interview and not come away with, at a minimum, a conclusion there's a complete lack of genuine disclosure and discussion from government officials on almost every action and non-action of officials on this day.  And intentionally or not, the J6 Committee avoided any and all questions and answers into those areas.  Why wasn't the government prepared to stop the violence and why were no mitigation strategies and actions in place or taken?  And ultimately who was the person at the top that made the call to "stand down"?      

What I found especially disturbing along with highly insightful was the former Chiefs statements about how the military refused to provide support for the out-manned Capitol Police force (for fear of optics was the claim) and yet had no fear of optics in their decision to deploy troops to guard their private residences around the Washington DC area from potential attacks or visits from protesters. 

If Meadows testifies, which I believe will happen, we're going to learn much more about the delay in response.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or as Sund mentioned in the interview, there was no concern about "optics" after the NG showed up at 6 pm after all the "insurrectionists" had went home, on their own, and they had a nice photo op with NG troops on the steps of the Capitol. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Time for you to BUY A MAP! Or maybe just take an introductory civics class. Trump doesn’t work at the Capitol.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Time for you to BUY A MAP! Or maybe just take an introductory civics class. Trump doesn’t work at the Capitol.

He was working the ellipse that day.  Said he was going to walk to the capitol with the scumbags.   Of course, he did not.  but he did order the metal detectors turned off there.  Why do you think he did that.  And why did he wait for hours to call off the dogs?

Edited by redtail hawk

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

He was working the ellipse that day.  Said he was going to walk to the capitol with the scumbags.   Of course, he did not.  but he did order the metal detectors turned off there.  Why do you think he did that.  And why did he wait for hours to call off the dogs?

Ugh! We were having a discussion about the lack of proper security response at the Capitol and you of course had to scream Trump in a crowded auditorium. So unbelievably predictable. Here’s a hint….everything that you don’t like in world is NOT due to Donald J Trump. So what your nonsense about where Trump was standing has literally NOTHING to do with that discussion. Come on! 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh! We were having a discussion about the lack of proper security response at the Capitol and you of course had to scream Trump in a crowded auditorium. So unbelievably predictable. Here’s a hint….everything that you don’t like in world is NOT due to Donald J Trump. So what your nonsense about where Trump was standing has literally NOTHING to do with that discussion. Come on! 

wipes forehead exhaustedly...trump was the very center of this J6 universe.  you're discussing security.  If he had metal detectors turned off then that has a direct effect on security.  If he watched the thing unfold on tv and waited hours to call off the scum, that's pretty intense involvement.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

wipes forehead exhaustedly...trump was the very center of this J6 universe.  you're discussing security.  If he had metal detectors turned off then that has a direct effect on security.  If he watched the thing unfold on tv and waited hours to call off the scum, that's pretty intense involvement.

My gosh! We were talking about the lack of proper security response at a building where he neither works or is directly responsible for securing. Please tell me you’re not going to blame the Orange Man when Santa comes down your chimney. 

• Disagree 1

23 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hmm…you’re asking a lot here in hoping for reasonable discourse.  

The idea here is that Trump, a man the world was assured would not leave office without a fight, would call for martial law, who talked about stolen elections for two months, would be allowed to provide security for the Capitol on Inauguration Day is just plain silly.  That’s after, of course, thinking the office of the President is responsible for developing an action plan to secure the Capitol and Washington generally.  

We know all that we need to know when we realize we don’t know how the heck the Capitol was overrun and the government paralyzed 3 years after Biden took over, and after the 1/6 committee pledged to get to the bottom of it.  

Btw, I watched London Has Fallen last night, and through the lens of a fictional action movie it’s easy to suspend common sense and reality for a couple hours while the terrorists execute a highly skilled and stunningly executed plan to kill 5 world leaders in 6 minutes, cripple London in 9 minutes, and bring down the escaping President’s helicopter in 11.  In real life, not so much. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The idea here is that Trump, a man the world was assured would not leave office without a fight, would call for martial law, who talked about stolen elections for two months, would be allowed to provide security for the Capitol on Inauguration Day is just plain silly.  That’s after, of course, thinking the office of the President is responsible for developing an action plan to secure the Capitol and Washington generally.  

We know all that we need to know when we realize we don’t know how the heck the Capitol was overrun and the government paralyzed 3 years after Biden took over, and after the 1/6 committee pledged to get to the bottom of it.  

Btw, I watched London Has Fallen last night, and through the lens of a fictional action movie it’s easy to suspend common sense and reality for a couple hours while the terrorists execute a highly skilled and stunningly executed plan to kill 5 world leaders in 6 minutes, cripple London in 9 minutes, and bring down the escaping President’s helicopter in 11.  In real life, not so much. 

Thanks. What Hawk, in his lust to 'get Trump' has lost sight of is the fact that the Capitol was overrun by a bunch of unarmed American citizens with little or no pushback from law enforcement at all. That's incompetence on a grand scale and SOMEONE should be fired. It should not take a phone call from ANYONE for law enforcement to put a stop to something like that before it gets anywhere close to getting out of hand. Was it a conspiracy....who knows?  But if it wasn't then the only logical conclusion is that a whole a bunch of people should've lost their jobs. And since they didn't it makes any functioning adult wonder how much danger did the members of Congress feel they were ACTUALLY in?  My guess....not much! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks. What Hawk, in his lust to 'get Trump' has lost sight of is the fact that the Capitol was overrun by a bunch of unarmed American citizens with little or no pushback from law enforcement at all. That's incompetence on a grand scale and SOMEONE should be fired. It should not take a phone call from ANYONE for law enforcement to put a stop to something like that before it gets anywhere close to getting out of hand. Was it a conspiracy....who knows?  But if it wasn't then the only logical conclusion is that a whole a bunch of people should've lost their jobs. And since they didn't it makes any functioning adult wonder how much danger did the members of Congress feel they were ACTUALLY in?  My guess....not much! 

I’ve watched coverage of calls to defund the police, political leaders making disparaging and incendiary comments and the fallout that comes with it, and congressional leaders huddled in their offices during the 1/6 riot, likely hoping against hope that some…..law enforcement personnel would come, willing to pay the ultimate price  and shield them from harm in spite of the often hateful things they say. 

I also watched the clip of AOC being harassed by a comedian, and her complaining that there wasn’t….law enforcement nearby to come and drag the guy off to jail. 

I agree with you—it’s impossible to separate fact from fiction here. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve watched coverage of calls to defund the police, political leaders making disparaging and incendiary comments and the fallout that comes with it, and congressional leaders huddled in their offices during the 1/6 riot, likely hoping against hope that some…..law enforcement personnel would come, willing to pay the ultimate price  and shield them from harm in spite of the often hateful things they say. 

I also watched the clip of AOC being harassed by a comedian, and her complaining that there wasn’t….law enforcement nearby to come and drag the guy off to jail. 

I agree with you—it’s impossible to separate fact from fiction here. 

So you agree then that if the Congress was in actual danger that the people charged with protecting them and the building itself should be fired. Why haven’t they been? What is Kevin McCarthy doing? Isn’t he the Soeaker now? This isn’t a local Seven Eleven! It’s the freaking US Capitol. We don’t have systems upon systems upon systems in place to protect it? You’ve gotta be kidding me. Something is terribly wrong here. We should be getting way better service from the taxes we pay. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you agree then that if the Congress was in actual danger that the people charged with protecting them and the building itself should be fired. Why haven’t they been? What is Kevin McCarthy doing? Isn’t he the Soeaker now? This isn’t a local Seven Eleven! It’s the freaking US Capitol. We don’t have systems upon systems upon systems in place to protect it? You’ve gotta be kidding me. Something is terribly wrong here. We should be getting way better service from the taxes we pay. 

I’d go so far as to say that if 20% of that sort of interaction occurred at ArtPark at a Beach Boys/ Jan &Dean “We ain’t (all) dead yet!”  reunion tour, with an average age of participants of 74, heads would have rolled.  

What are they doing, McCarthy et al?   Well, old Mitch is all a’flutter on the impeachment of JB, I’d hazard a guess that they want to return to business as usual….a Venn diagram of old school R$ and old school D$, where they meet in the middle to let stuff that upsets their apple cart fade away.  It’s bad for business. 

Btw, in London has Fallen, the bad guys are identified, all co-conspirators are brought to justice.  Not so much in Washington.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’d go so far as to say that if 20% of that sort of interaction occurred at ArtPark at a Beach Boys/ Jan &Dean “We ain’t (all) dead yet!”  reunion tour, with an average age of participants of 74, heads would have rolled.  

What are they doing, McCarthy et al?   Well, old Mitch is all a’flutter on the impeachment of JB, I’d hazard a guess that they want to return to business as usual….a Venn diagram of old school R$ and old school D$, where they meet in the middle to let stuff that upsets their apple cart fade away.  It’s bad for business. 

Btw, in London has Fallen, the bad guys are identified, all co-conspirators are brought to justice.  Not so much in Washington.  

So in other words a nice quiet return to corruption as usual with nobody asking any pesky questions about the actual inconvenient truth. Got it. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So in other words a nice quiet return to corruption as usual with nobody asking any pesky questions about the actual inconvenient truth. Got it. 

Ive been saying it over and over. The country with the highest military budget on the planet cant keep angry stick people from "destroying our nations democracy". Multi billion dollar agencies dedicated to our countries "saftey" and this is what our taxes buy? Do we get refunds? Same agencies  that have been proven colluding with social media, who the idiots who destroyed things were all over..even forming groups on fb and didnt see traces of in advance. But their on top of "notifying" companies about memes and off color jokes. Leftists love that gov oversight of speech. footage clearly shows police moving barricades, opening doors, escorting buffalo warriors and people just accept "hey thats a thing that happens at capital breaches..whats unusual?"  On a day fully scheduled and approved WITH PERMITS for a large demonstration with people who are pissed to start with.

All this and these idiots think they were caught completely off guard. by the way have ALSO decided to ignore and sweep under the rug the biggest threat on that day...the  pipe bomb suspect. Are we going to ummm look for this terrorist or is the case closed? Got a sketch or reward goin? I mean it might be my neighbor. Its been a few years now ...hello? anyone?

All "conspiracy" after media/ FBI and gov officials who ALREADY WERE PROVEN TO RUN A PHY OP ABOUT RUSSIA AGAINST THE VERY SAME MAN. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Look, I can be closed minded like everyone else.  It’s August 13, 2023.  It’s been 950 days since the assault on the Capitol.   The rioters, malcontents and wrong doers have been investigated, charged and in many cases incarcerated. 

The answers to who completely screwed the pooch on security (and there are many possibilities, none of whom are named Trump), why or how it was allowed to happen, and how to avoid something similar in the future remain unanswered. When questions of that nature remain unanswered, theories abound.  

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have it on good authority that reasonable discourse from the left is indeed coming.

On the 12th of Never.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 8:35 PM, aristocrat said:

What was Billstime & Tibs reply to this ? I bet it was something astonishing with a twist that no one else such as us could see in such a way as they do .

Looks like a total violent insurrection to me WHAT EVER ...

I'd expect an announcement any day now from the FBI stating they've caught the guy who is on camera removing restricted area fencing at the Capitol on J6.

We now have precedent that this is a terrorist act.

Right?

:lol:

Fedsurrection.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Billslime's meds have kicked in. . . . . .. .😆

Meanwhile, on the planet earth.

House Speaker Mike Johnson OFFICIALLY Releases First Batch of January 6 Surveillance
Camera Footage – And Guess What?… No Insurrection! No Riot!

by Jim Hoft

House Speaker Mike Johnson has recently made the first batch of January 6 footage publicly accessible through the Committee on House Administration website. The Gateway Pundit previously reported that House Speaker Mike Johnson has declared his intention to release thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the January 6, 2021, events at the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/update-house-speaker-mike-johnson-officially-releases-january/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile, on the planet earth.

👆

🤡

👇

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

House Speaker Mike Johnson OFFICIALLY Releases First Batch of January 6 Surveillance
Camera Footage – And Guess What?… No Insurrection! No Riot!

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png