The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

At least now we know she is totally full of crap just like tuck.....and unthinking people listen to her too...

She and you just ignored all this

Chansley then approached Capitol Police Officer Robishaw and screamed at him that “this was their house” and “that they were there to take the Capitol, and to get Congressional Leaders” - Chansley then broke into the chambers to stop the results of a free and fair election. - Chansley then announced that he would sit in the Vice President’s chair because Vice President Pence is a “f*cking traitor”. He then wrote a note to Vice President Pence “ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. JUSTICE IS COMING!”

your gonna need better bait.  try hellgrsammites.  better yet, take up fly fishing.

Wait….yelling any of that stuff is illegal now? Since when? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Gotta say that I’m mystified why so many posters here think that a few hours of non-violent tape somehow negates the hours of clearly violent tape. 

it’s like I cut up a half of Nathan Pederman throwing a few completions and clean handoffs and said, “see, no interceptions at all”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Gotta say that I’m mystified why so many posters here think that a few hours of non-violent tape somehow negates the hours of clearly violent tape. 

it’s like I cut up a half of Nathan Pederman throwing a few completions and clean handoffs and said, “see, no interceptions at all”

And I’m mystified that you don’t understand the discussion at all.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ah yes - classic SoCal.

Cant support his argument and falls on the old stand by:

”you don’t understand”

And then fails to explain what only HE understands.

Freakn loser

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm from near the Ontario border but never a resident.   Toronto rocks.  But hunting, fishing, skeet, hiking, observing nature, working the land, foraging, training herding dogs?  those are all activities I enjoy and find fulfilling.  If that's being provincial then I embrace the label.

As you should.   Cheers . 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So, you think the video shown by the Jan 6 committee was not real?  Just conjured up by the MSM?

Tell me, do you also believe that the Neil Armstrong moon landing was filmed in Hollywood?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

I’m mystified by pencils.  I imagine a world where the lead is on the outside.

Oh well. 

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

So, you think the video shown by the Jan 6 committee was not real?  Just conjured up by the MSM?

Honest question. Did you watch the entire TC show when he revealed this new footage on Monday? 

If not, you should.

He never disputes the footage that we've all seen for the past two years, although I understand thats what you’ve been told that he did. He doesnt excuse the actions or behavior of anyone who broke the law that day. He instead showed the video that has been hidden. He proved that we have been lied to.

What we've been told for two years is the image on the left. TC showed us the image on the right.

boot.thumb.jpg.e67c759be220eeebb4f97338fd003b84.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - classic SoCal.

Cant support his argument and falls on the old stand by:

”you don’t understand”

And then fails to explain what only HE understands.

Freakn loser

I know it’s hard for you but please at least try and follow along. I’m responding to his declared mystification. 

• Like (+1) 1

What is phenomenal with this thread is that not one liberal has changed their mind one iota since January 7th 2021. No matter how much new info comes out, no matter how many things that were initially reported that are incorrect, they simply keep the same believe from start to finish.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Mike Pence grows a pair

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/11/politics/mike-pence-gridiron-dinner/index.html

“President Trump was wrong. I had no right to overturn the election and his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know that history will hold Donald Trump accountable,” Pence said. 

What to know about the Tucker Carlson January 6 footage 

Pence also scolded those who have downplayed the people who entered the Capitol on January 6th as tourists. 

“Tourists don’t injure 140 police officers by sightseeing,” Pence said. “Tourists don’t break down doors to get to the Speaker of the House or voice threats against public officials.”

Pence chastised Republicans who minimized the insurrection, days after Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired new security footage from inside the Capitol on January 6th in an attempt to defend the mob. 

“Make no mistake about it, what happened that day was a disgrace, and it mocks decency to portray it in any other way,” Pence said at the dinner.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

What is phenomenal with this thread is that not one liberal has changed their mind one iota since January 7th 2021. No matter how much new info comes out, no matter how many things that were initially reported that are incorrect, they simply keep the same believe from start to finish.

It's the opposite of phenomenal.  Call it cognitive dissonance or confirmation bias....whatever you want.  People need to maintain consistency between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.  It's enhanced in people who have strong political opinions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Fanon called it 

Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are
presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new
evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it
is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,
ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Fanon called it 

I am personally going through this right now, I have always believed actual rocket scientists are smart people but in another month my brother will get his degree in aerospace engineering, with a 4.0 GPA, and he has always been stupid. I can't make one fit the other, maybe I need to recognize rocket science is actually really easy? 

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Fanon called it 

The other common mental gyration is confirmation bias.    

• Like (+1) 1

It’s honestly sad to see so many Democrats simply close their eyes and plug their ears when people question how in the f*** is Jacob Chansley in prison for 4 years, given the video evidence that was hidden by our govt from the defense team.  

This isn’t even about right vs left.  Plenty of establishment R’s want to see those like him rot in prison to be made examples of so they can continue the narrative against Trump on that day. 

That doesn’t mean people like Chansley should be used as political pawns.  This is America, not some third world country.   

Does he deserve zero punishment? No, and most aren’t saying that.  But 4 years in prison is absolutely insane… and the reaction/weaponization of J6 is one of the more egregious and disgusting psyops perpetuated on the American public in a long time.  Right up there with covid… not ironically, brought to us by the same people. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5