Damar to play again?

BeastMode54

On 2/11/2023 at 1:01 AM, reddogblitz said:

Cuz his heart stopped beating on the field.  Cuz what happened to him has only happened to one other dude in NFL history. I'm not a doctor granted, but makes me think it could be pathological and could happen again. Yeah I know, cleared by doctors, but doctors are not always right.  Sounds too risky to me with one's life, but that just me.  So I hope he doesn't.

He's a grown ass man and did fulfill his dream of playing in the NFL for 2 years and 2 playoff games.  He'll make his own decision as will the Bills or some other team perhaps.

With all due respect,

The bolded statements were the only two things you really needed to say.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Any thoughts on why Damar agrees to an interview with Michael Strahan and then in that interview refuses to answer any questions about the incident or what actually happened to him? The whole thing is very strange. It’s as if they’re trying to feed the conspiracy theorists…

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, mannc said:

Any thoughts on why Damar agrees to an interview with Michael Strahan and then in that interview refuses to answer any questions about the incident or what actually happened to him? The whole thing is very strange. It’s as if they’re trying to feed the conspiracy theorists…

The conspiracy theorists are going to do what the conspiracy theorists are going to do, and they will believe what they will believe. There is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. 

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

The conspiracy theorists are going to do what the conspiracy theorists are going to do, and they will believe what they will believe. There is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. 

So no answers to the actual question I posed?

28 minutes ago, mannc said:

So no answers to the actual question I posed?

The answer is they could have talked about it or had GoPro footage of the entire incident from start to finish, but the conspiracy theorists are still going to believe whatever they want to believe. It could also be that he just wants to move past it, not think about it, and get on with the rest of his life. Only Damar knows.  

1 minute ago, H2o said:

The answer is they could have talked about it or had GoPro footage of the entire incident from start to finish, but the conspiracy theorists are still going to believe whatever they want to believe. It could also be that he just wants to move past it, not think about it, and get on with the rest of his life. Only Damar knows.  

“Moving past it” is not consistent with doing national interviews, but you knew that already.  I don’t have the answer, but I find the whole thing completely bizarre.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

“Moving past it” is not consistent with doing national interviews, but you knew that already.  I don’t have the answer, but I find the whole thing completely bizarre.

He's all over the place in terms of visibility.  Interviews, media stuff, hanging with Lebron, pictures with Travis Scott, Meek Mill etc., certainly not consistent with someone who wants to be low-key about his recovery (and that's fine.. I don't hate that for him), but I'd agree that the whole situation has been, and is staying, a bit odd.

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He's all over the place in terms of visibility.  Interviews, media stuff, hanging with Lebron, pictures with Travis Scott, Meek Mill etc., certainly not consistent with someone who wants to be low-key about his recovery (and that's fine.. I don't hate that for him), but I'd agree that the whole situation has been, and is staying, a bit odd.

And as far as I can tell, very little discussion of it here, on the internet’s premier Buffalo Bills discussion forum😄😄

40 minutes ago, mannc said:

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh, I definitely agree with both of you. It is strange, and some things don't sit right with me about it, but I'm not buying the whole clone thing or anything like that. Apparently we can't discuss some other things either because every thread gets shut down. Either way, I'd imagine all of this will continue to play out and he shows up with a clean bill at TC when it gets started. I will say this though, I hope the clone is an upgraded All-Pro version. You know, just in case that is the case. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

Oh, I definitely agree with both of you. It is strange, and some things don't sit right with me about it, but I'm not buying the whole clone thing or anything like that. Apparently we can't discuss some other things either because every thread gets shut down. Either way, I'd imagine all of this will continue to play out and he shows up with a clean bill at TC when it gets started. I will say this though, I hope the clone is an upgraded All-Pro version. You know, just in case that is the case. :thumbsup:

He's a young guy who has been thrust into the spotlight because he literally died on the field on national television.  In the blink of an eye, you go from a relatively-to-completely unknown (outside of Buffalo) 6th round draft pick backup/role player, to waking up with the entire world knowing your name and image, millions upon millions of dollars in your tiny charitable foundation, and every media outlet in the country wanting a piece of you.  Add to that the psychological trauma of knowing you were basically dead and that your survival was a minor medical miracle, and the actual physical effects and trying to heal from that, and it adds up to a whole lot for a young man to deal with.  That's a whirlwind for anyone and I'm sure he's a little lost at the moment trying to balance his emotional needs with all of the requests for his time being thrown at him.  

4 hours ago, mannc said:

why would he refuse? Things just don’t add up or make sense with this guy. Sketch. Happy he is alive and survived a horrible incident but man this guy is sketch. 

1 minute ago, wppete said:

why would he refuse? Things just don’t add up or make sense with this guy. Sketch. Happy he is alive and survived a horrible incident but man this guy is sketch. 

I like this fake Damar. Looks like he could hit the weight room and maybe even make the team. Give him number 3A, as in Alternate. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.