Rosanne Boyland

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Birds of a feather, a/k/a I Love the Poorly Educated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/30/us/capitol-riot-boyland-qanon.html

For months before the rally, Ms. Boyland had bombarded her friends and relatives with messages and links to long videos about the fantastical theories she had come to accept as fact. Many of the false claims spilled from QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory movement that rose in popularity over the course of his presidency and promoted the idea that many Democrats and celebrities are part of a global pedophile ring — a theory that 15 percent of Americans believe, according to one poll this week. Many of its supporters falsely believed that President Biden had stolen the election, and some attended Mr. Trump’s rally on Jan. 6.

Ms. Boyland’s sudden fixation so alarmed her family members and friends that some of them asked her to stop talking to them about politics — or just to stop talking altogether.

Some of her closest friends believe that Ms. Boyland was a vulnerable target for the conspiracy theorists. After a stint in drug rehabilitation, she had returned to her parents’ home and largely avoided drugs for several years, her family said. But the isolation brought about by the pandemic was making it harder. QAnon filled a void in her life, they said, helping distract her from thoughts of returning to drugs even as it acted as a different kind of hallucinogen.

“I was worried that she was trading one addiction for another,” said Blaire Boyland, her younger sister. “It just seemed like, yes, she’s not doing drugs, but she’s very obsessively online, watching all these YouTube videos and going down the rabbit hole.”

I have no idea as to the level of her education, but this sounds an awful lot more like mental illness, drug addiction and the fallout from heavy drug use than anything else.  

One thing these people offered as perpetrators/victims/martyrs/persecuted seem to have in common is a number of very poor life choices along the way that ultimately put them in harms way.  

Another is that if you change the fact pattern just a bit, they would be martyrs to the other side of the political spectrum. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Pot calling the kettle black.

Wacka with another post with zero substance, knew we could count on you!  You old farts are all the same.

You all only care 1 iota because you're desperate for anything that makes j6 seem unjust for the freaks that went crazy that day.  

It was antifa!

No, it was the FBI!

No it was Ray Epps!

What about the pipe bomber!?!

I would distance myself from these freaks you imbeciles want to defend so bad.   When left wingers broke the law I said throw them in jail- like they deserved. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Serious question and I apologize if I missed it. Is there a video of her actually being beaten with a stick?

As so often happens in these situations, there is a healthy mix of accusations, grainy video, grainy video revisited, and analysis of varying degrees.  To my knowledge, no video of a lady with a “Hi, I’m Roseanne B!” name tag with an officer raining blows upon her. 

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As so often happens in these situations, there is a healthy mix of accusations, grainy video, grainy video revisited, and analysis of varying degrees.  To my knowledge, no video of a lady with a “Hi, I’m Roseanne B!” name tag with an officer raining blows upon her. 

Thank you.

I don't know why she would need a name tag, she was pretty recognizable.

If someone were beaten to death by a stick, I would expect to see blood and bruising about the head and shoulders etc. In the video posted I saw none of that even though her face and part of her body were visible. That's why I asked.

Here's the sequence of events:

She was in the crowd and was gassed, fell down and was trampled.

These events unquestionably caused her to lose consciousness and could have caused her death. The beating of her unconscious body by Lila Morris certainly didn't help, as can be clearly seen in this video beginning at 2 minute mark.

It's unquestionably Rosanne Boyland receiving blows to the torso as she lies on the ground unconscious. Protestors then pull her away from the tunnel to perform CPR, then officers drag her lifeless body into the tunnel. It's clear in the video that the person getting beat, the person the protesters try to drag to safety and the person who gets dragged into the tunnel by law enforcement is the same person. Roseanne Boyland.

https://rumble.com/v2u4rzu-watch-lila-morris-beat-roseanne-boylands-unconcious-body.html

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 1/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

And the real thing that sucks is that none of the people that were responsible were brought to justice for their actions . Hell they weren't even considered to be brought up on any charges yet a guy in a subway that tries to help others being threatened gets run through the ringer .

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Here's the sequence of events:

She was in the crowd and was gassed, fell down and was trampled.

These events unquestionably caused her to lose consciousness and could have caused her death. The beating of her unconscious body by Lila Morris certainly didn't help, as can be clearly seen in this video beginning at 2 minute mark.

It's unquestionably Rosanne Boyland receiving blows to the torso as she lies on the ground unconscious. Protestors then pull her away from the tunnel to perform CPR, then officers drag her lifeless body into the tunnel. It's clear in the video that the person getting beat, the person the protesters try to drag to safety and the person who gets dragged into the tunnel by law enforcement is the same person. Roseanne Boyland.

https://rumble.com/v2u4rzu-watch-lila-morris-beat-roseanne-boylands-unconcious-body.html

RUMBLE - Oh Karen Psyop needs the narrative to live on - even without:

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

grainy video, grainy video revisited, and analysis of varying degrees.  To my knowledge, no video of a lady with a “Hi, I’m Roseanne B!” name tag with an officer raining blows upon her. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7j5ve9nn4whk3utvmdx

lmao - idiots

They try so hard 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/01/capitol-insurrection-rosanne-boyland-how-and-why-did-she-die

Shortly after Rosanne Boyland’s name was made public, the household became inundated with calls from reporters. Despite their grief and the intense pressure of the spotlight of the national press, the family pulled together. Her brother-in-law Justin, a beverage-industry sales representative, who happened to have had some past experience in TV, prepared a statement on behalf of the family that he started to read to the journalists on his in-laws’ front lawn.

But then he decided to go off script: “It’s my own personal belief that the president’s words incited a riot that killed four of his biggest fans last night and I believe that we should invoke the 25th Amendment at this time.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But then he decided to go off script: “It’s my own personal belief that the president’s words incited a riot that killed four of his biggest fans last night and I believe that we should invoke the 25th Amendment at this time.

just means that person was parroting exactly what the media and DEM politicians were.

kind of depressing someone would lose a loved one but be so ideological they would parrot political talking points.  

Bet the rest of the family members that wrote the script, were not so pleased with Justin (the in law) going all "ACT blue" when grieving.

• Agree 1

On 11/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, BillStime said:

👆Not a doctor 

Maybe not but we meaning those with any common sense can see that the amount of force used against her was equal to or more than what was used against Floyd so why wouldn't the same amount of justice be used in this case ?

I guess a "Insurrection" has a different standard when it comes to use of force in comparison to what Floyd was attempting prior to when he was killed by the officer that is now in prison for his crime .

Oh and then there is the unarmed lady txt was shot that day climbing in a window at the capital that proposed a huge threat to the officer that shot & killed her .

But please explain the difference of these accounts to me because you are apparently the expert between the 2 incidents ...

Edited by T master

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Maybe not but we meaning those with any common sense can see that the amount of force used against her was equal to or more than what was used against Floyd so why wouldn't the same amount of justice be used in this case ?

Can you show us the video of said force?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, T master said:

But please explain the difference of these accounts to me because you are apparently the expert between the 2 incidents ...

You might as well take a dump and ask your recent deposit floating in the bowl to explain the difference. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

You might as well take a dump and ask your recent deposit floating in the bowl to explain the difference. 

Oh, Kare PSYOP doesn't have video, either?

We should just take the cult's word?

Can't disrupt that much needed narrative.

• Eyeroll 1

It never hurts to look at the actual, established facts:

- Rosanne Boyland was a physical wreck of a human being: 287 pounds, not surprisingly diabetic, a heart condition, and these are just the established morbidities. And a QAnon obsessed mental wreck too.

- An autopsy showed no signs of trauma to her body other than a bruise on her arm. It was not possible to determine were she got that, but of course she was in a large crush of people trying to force their way past security. At any rate, no physical trauma that would have caused her death.

- She did have a toxic level of amphetamines (not methamphetamine, but Adderal) in her system.

- Obviously she was not accustomed to intense physical activity, which is exactly what she got herself into on the Capitol grounds.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-podcast/transcript-cause-death-n1288906

Here's what an independent doctor reviewing the records concluded:

Mohyeldin: Dr. Banerjee says that even though Rosanne was young and took her ADHD medication regularly, the amount in her system was in the lethal range, and she had preconditions that made her more vulnerable to amphetamine intoxication.

Banerjee: I mean, she's heavyset, she has high blood pressure and diabetes. So you have to think that the heart is under stress from high blood pressure, okay? And diabetes puts you at risk for, you know, all sorts of other medical problems as well.

And then when you have the amphetamine on top of that, and the stress of the situation, like, that can trigger an abnormal heartbeat, you know, an arrhythmia is what I'm saying. And so that's why they're top-lining it with the amphetamine, with it being in her system as triggering her death.

Another expert they consulted disagreed, but suggested that asphyxiation from trampling should have been more closely considered. Note that the other doctor did not suggest some kind of blunt force trauma by being hit by a stick or whatever; there was nothing to support that theory in the autopsy.

All of this makes me think of the nutcase conspiracy theorists who are claiming Matthew Perry died from heart complications brought on by the COVID vaccine. Yeah, we have a career drug an alcohol addict (among other things, he said this caused something he called an "exploded bowel") found dead in his own hot tub. In other words, he'd abused his body for decades and it seems to have just given out while he was in a 104 degree hot tub. But no, it's gotta be that COVID vaccine and not the mountains of drugs and gallons of alcohol he'd consumed over the years.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

- Rosanne Boyland was a physical wreck of a human being: 287 pounds, not surprisingly diabetic, a heart condition, and these are just the established morbidities. And a QAnon obsessed mental wreck too.

- An autopsy showed no signs of trauma to her body other than a bruise on her arm. It was not possible to determine were she got that, but of course she was in a large crush of people trying to force their way past security. At any rate, no physical trauma that would have caused her death.

- She did have a toxic level of amphetamines (not methamphetamine, but Adderal) in her system.

- Obviously she was not accustomed to intense physical activity, which is exactly what she got herself into on the Capitol grounds.

Mohyeldin: Dr. Banerjee says that even though Rosanne was young and took her ADHD medication regularly, the amount in her system was in the lethal range, and she had preconditions that made her more vulnerable to amphetamine intoxication.

Banerjee: I mean, she's heavyset, she has high blood pressure and diabetes. So you have to think that the heart is under stress from high blood pressure, okay? And diabetes puts you at risk for, you know, all sorts of other medical problems as well.

And then when you have the amphetamine on top of that, and the stress of the situation, like, that can trigger an abnormal heartbeat, you know, an arrhythmia is what I'm saying. And so that's why they're top-lining it with the amphetamine, with it being in her system as triggering her death.

Another expert they consulted disagreed, but suggested that asphyxiation from trampling should have been more closely considered. Note that the other doctor did not suggest some kind of blunt force trauma by being hit by a stick or whatever; there was nothing to support that theory in the autopsy.

All of this makes me think of the nutcase conspiracy theorists who are claiming Matthew Perry died from heart complications brought on by the COVID vaccine. Yeah, we have a career drug an alcohol addict (among other things, he said this caused something he called an "exploded bowel") found dead in his own hot tub. In other words, he'd abused his body for decades and it seems to have just given out while he was in a 104 degree hot tub. But no, it's gotta be that COVID vaccine and not the mountains of drugs and gallons of alcohol he'd consumed over the years.

Thanks, but facts don't matter to these nut jobs.

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So like king George without the summer of riots 

• Like (+1) 1

Again, "established facts" coming from outlets like the NYT or MSNBC about anything remotely related to Trump is downright laughable. 

But don't tell that to Finding Qanon! He's too busy putting his trust in the boy who cried wolf for the 789th time and finding more Q references in all those dark and spooky places.

:lol:

Maybe those sleuth reporters would find it interesting to dig into why every Trump supporter who died at the Capitol on J6, there are four of them,  and officer Sicknick were promptly cremated in short order without family approval in some cases.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, "established facts" coming from outlets like the NYT or MSNBC about anything remotely related to Trump is downright laughable. 

But don't tell that to Finding Qanon! He's too busy putting his trust in the boy who cried wolf for the 789th time and finding more Q references in all those dark and spooky places.

:lol:

Maybe those sleuth reporters would find it interesting to dig into why every Trump supporter who died at the Capitol on J6, there are four of them,  and officer Sicknick were promptly cremated in short order without family approval in some cases.

Where is the video?

On 1/27/2023 at 11:24 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I watched/listened to Jack's PSYOP above. The video HE provides is "hard to see what is going on" and is "censored. But there are other angles and footage that we can see the officer hitting her again, again, and again... " He then says that the Gateway Pundit says it was a cop - again, with no proof.

"In this video, I see an officer, beating a woman to death on the steps of the US Capitol. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew what happened."

EPISODE 378: WHO KILLED ROSANNE BOYLAND? (rumble.com) - he can see that in this video?  JFC - lmao.

How so?

NOW - here's the UNCENSORED VERSION:

You pathetic simps.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:27 AM, B-Man said:

See what? 

Don't you love just how easy this neo-Nazi and race baiter - Jack Posobiec - manipulated you pathetic simps?

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Wrong - Trump claimed that Ted Cruz's father was involved…

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Man you talk about someone living inside your head ! Dude you got it bad ! You should really find a different hobby this is way over the border line of obsession !! 

Which room in your house do you have all of the pictures of Trump in news clippings and such or did you move into modern technology & just have a computer loop set up on a 70" big screen about him & go in and stare at it for hours ??

Hey but i did see you are making progress i saw a thumbs up on a actual football topic the other day i about fell over so maybe there is hope for you yet . Just like they say at AA meeting you first have to admit you have a problem then unplug the computer & big screen for 1 day then 2 then 3 eventually Trumps voice will stop & you will be much better for it .

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Man you talk about someone living inside your head ! Dude you got it bad ! You should really find a different hobby this is way over the border line of obsession !! 

Which room in your house do you have all of the pictures of Trump in news clippings and such or did you move into modern technology & just have a computer loop set up on a 70" big screen about him & go in and stare at it for hours ??

Hey but i did see you are making progress i saw a thumbs up on anactual football topic the other day i about fell over so maybe there is hope for you yet . Just like they say at AA meeting you first have to admit you have a problem then unplug the computer & big screen for 1 day then 2 then 3 eventually Trumps voice will stop & you will be much better for it .

Why do you not call out the same people -  @BillsFanNC, @Doc@B-Man@Tommy Callahan , and others - who spend all day cleaning up after Conald’s mess and race baiting people?

Your friends literally created another message board because their cult leader got kicked off this site because he thought he was above the rules and you call me obsessed?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78h19fx79xqhyo9f8jm

get the heck out of here 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do you not call out the same people -  @BillsFanNC, @Doc@B-Man@Tommy Callahan , and others - who spend all day cleaning up after Conald’s mess and race baiting people?

Your friends literally created another message board because their cult leader got kicked off this site because he thought he was above the rules and you call me obsessed?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78h19fx79xqhyo9f8jm

get the heck out of here 

I'll have to pay more attention to see if their posts are as ridiculous as some (but not all) of yours . I'll get back to you on it though ...

But you are over the top with Trump he is definitely in your mental space . I would love to see the percentage of your posts that are here about him & then those that are actually about football i bet like you they leeeeaaan way to one side than the other . Just saying .

• Thank you (+1) 1