Rosanne Boyland

4 hours ago, T master said:

I'll have to pay more attention to see if their posts are as ridiculous as some (but not all) of yours . I'll get back to you on it though ...

But you are over the top with Trump he is definitely in your mental space . I would love to see the percentage of your posts that are here about him & then those that are actually about football i bet like you they leeeeaaan way to one side than the other . Just saying .

He has probably less than a dozen posts  I have seen on the Stadium Wall nd OT forums.

• Agree 1

On 11/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Again, "established facts" coming from outlets like the NYT or MSNBC about anything remotely related to Trump is downright laughable. 

But don't tell that to Finding Qanon! He's too busy putting his trust in the boy who cried wolf for the 789th time and finding more Q references in all those dark and spooky places.

:lol:

Maybe those sleuth reporters would find it interesting to dig into why every Trump supporter who died at the Capitol on J6, there are four of them,  and officer Sicknick were promptly cremated in short order without family approval in some cases.

Irony is dead 

On 9/28/2023 at 5:34 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Liars lie.

Useful idiots swallow deeply.

Open up Karen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...