Diggs is Tweeting

Mark92

1 hour ago, Ben said:

How does a ten thousand square foot house have 4 bedrooms?

Space taken up by pool and hot tub, basketball court, open living areas and open balconies, and large bedrooms with attached bathrooms and walk-in closets.

Was this a trick question?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, akcash said:

Diggs playing. He's a Buffalo Bill. Here it is.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxMQWU9CWqloRgK9mFv8RIKvf1TvArCiUq

6 days ago... says to Leonard Fornette (with Damar Hamlin standing right there)

"I think theres a spot for you in Buffalo."

Don't forget the context of the video, Diggs giving it to Fornette about the fight he got into when he was on the Jags. Then Diggs in all seriousness says There's a Place for you in Buffalo.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Don't forget the context of the video, Diggs giving it to Fornette about the fight he got into when he was on the Jags. Then Diggs in all seriousness says There's a Place for you in Buffalo.

I mean the context of that entire conversation between all of them is basically them all just breaking each other's balls the entire time.

• Agree 3

29 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I’m writing a program that creates non sequiturs, lyrics fragments, and oddly worded affirmation in bursts of two or three in Diggs style to save us the time and worry.

IMG_4836.jpeg

At first I though it was eastern hills mall. I was like, um no,  there almost nothing there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.