Deon Rich…snuck into 35 Super Bowls. Even carried Tom Landry off the field in one. Amazing story.

Beast

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Amazing story and article! Only thing that sucks is I read the first two pages and the final page it gave me the old "subscribe if you want to finish reading" thing.

Anyone want to post the highlights on page 3??

I right-clicked on it to open in another tab and it worked.  

LMAO, on page two, Landry looking at him like who-the-hell-are-you.  LOL  

I bought his autobiography....amazing stories....dude had the chutpah to not only crash the important event but get into the locker rooms, the winnners circles, and get on TV or get phototgraphed....most of which was pre 9-11-2011 which caused security to increase.

Example Snuck into the playboy mansion, Heffners bedroom, put on a robe, had a pic taken, then went downstairs to eat for free and hobnob...not satisfied with just getting in...had to eat, drink and be merry.

Snuck into over 30 super bowls, several olymopics, Oscars, Kentucky Derby, World Series, Americas Cup, t

He was proud to say... the cause of his death...life

• Thank you (+1) 1

I read this story about this guy when it popped up on Twitter a couple of weeks ago and then read a couple of obituaries about him. There are several, but here is one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/11/28/dion-rich-dies-super-bowl-gatecrasher-appreciation/

This guy was quite a character!  The Landry pic is an altime classic! The one thing that made me melancholy about reading this story is really reminded me of how much the world has changed since this guy's heyday. With the heavy security everywhere at public events this wouldn't be possible!

Awesome story

I feel like I wasted my life... I could of been on the field the whole time....  

rs-183904-dion1.jpg

thats Dion carrying Tom 

56 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

That's insane. That legit takes some planning and skill to pull off.  

add in massive motivation as well

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I read this story about this guy when it popped up on Twitter a couple of weeks ago and then read a couple of obituaries about him. There are several, but here is one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/11/28/dion-rich-dies-super-bowl-gatecrasher-appreciation/

This guy was quite a character!  The Landry pic is an altime classic! The one thing that made me melancholy about reading this story is really reminded me of how much the world has changed since this guy's heyday. With the heavy security everywhere at public events this wouldn't be possible!

Anyone able to link a partial. Cpuodnt access even with incognito

31 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Anyone able to link a partial. Cpuodnt access even with incognito

I read the rolling stone article 

14 hours ago, Beast said:

Edited by ddaryl

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.