The Phins; from 8-3 to 8-8. An epic collapse

Inigo Montoya

57 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I had to bump this-  This is extraordinarily epic imo-  

@FilthyBeast hasn’t made a post since.  🤣 

I wonder which name he’s been posting under since then.  IP checks anyone? 

thanks @JGMcD2 👍🏻 

thanks @teef

edit:  I hadn’t  noticed this before (or don’t remember it).  I guess he’s probably been banned, hence that being his last post.  He logged in in March - but not since.  I still find the entire ordeal hilarious.  Sorry if I’m just really late to the party 🤣 

that ***** actually blamed me for the one posting under his name on twitter.  you can't get much more amazing than that.

47 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

and we almost had a more epic collapse in the playoffs against their 3rd string QB.

Miami is a good team.  

They have a good roster, they’ve not proven to be a good team at this point. Limping into the playoffs while playing poor football down the stretch isn’t good, regardless of how much the Bills played down to their level before beating them in the playoffs.

They have the roster to be a very good team if they get the QB play needed. I personally don’t think they have the QB on their roster and judging by Miami’s front office attempted moves to replace him, they don’t think they have a QB either.

30 minutes ago, julian said:

They have a good roster, they’ve not proven to be a good team at this point. Limping into the playoffs while playing poor football down the stretch isn’t good, regardless of how much the Bills played down to their level before beating them in the playoffs.

They have the roster to be a very good team if they get the QB play needed. I personally don’t think they have the QB on their roster and judging by Miami’s front office attempted moves to replace him, they don’t think they have a QB either.

Their qb was on his 43th concussion.  I hate them but they're good.  When Tua was healthy (rare as that is) they were great.  They'll challenge us for the division for sure.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Their qb was on his 43th concussion.  I hate them but they're good.  When Tua was healthy (rare as that is) they were great.  They'll challenge us for the division for sure.

It’s a popular opinion you share, I won’t argue it. I’ll revisit when my opinion is proven correct and if it’s not, I’ll avoid the topic all together and hope nobody reminds me of my miscalculation.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I have no comment other than pointing out how funny saying 43th aloud is.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Wiz said:

I have no comment other than pointing out how funny saying 43th aloud is.

Lol whoops.  I haven't been able to say it yet.

6 minutes ago, julian said:

It’s a popular opinion you share, I won’t argue it. I’ll revisit when my opinion is proven correct and if it’s not, I’ll avoid the topic all together and hope nobody reminds me of my miscalculation.

McDaniel is a great coach.  They almost got us with their 3rd qb.  I hope they suck but Tyreek is a game breaker.

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Miami is clearly the second best team but in our division but they are only equal to us without considering QB and Josh is much better than Tua, so if Josh is healthy this is our division again. 

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol whoops.  I haven't been able to say it yet.

McDaniel is a great coach.  They almost got us with their 3rd qb.  I hope they suck but Tyreek is a game breaker.

All true… I remember plenty of Bills/Patriots games where Bills almost got ‘em, for that reason I don’t put much stock into a single game.

Bills are favourites on the east and for good reason.

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

I had to bump this-  This is extraordinarily epic imo-  

@FilthyBeast hasn’t made a post since.  🤣 

I wonder which name he’s been posting under since then.  IP checks anyone? 

thanks @JGMcD2 👍🏻 

thanks @teef

edit:  I hadn’t  noticed this before (or don’t remember it).  I guess he’s probably been banned, hence that being his last post.  He logged in in March - but not since.  I still find the entire ordeal hilarious.  Sorry if I’m just really late to the party 🤣 

Need to keep the boards clean of this Filth.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood JGMcD2 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.