Comic Book Bills

The Wiz

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

As someone that enjoys comic books and super hero movies I thought this was pretty cool.  Particularly like the shout song underneath the main theme.

17 looks like Chris Evans........nothing like JA.   Tre White looks nothing like Tre either.   Rest are reasonable facsimiles.

11 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This would maybe be ... kind of cool if the cartoons looked anything like the players?

Yeah artists are always trying to draw Josh Allen with more chiseled features.........it's OK that he has kind soccer mom eyes.    It's part of what makes him broadly endearing even though he's abusing opponents on the field.   Who are they drawing him for?  @Sherlock Holmes?   

16682117600905.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

No Edmunds?!?

<Someone had to do it>

Only players under contract next year can join Super Team.   Players can only get on team if they get extension. 🤭

1. #17: Josh Allen -  "The Rocket" (with Cyborg Arm)
  2. #14: Stefon Diggs - "The Blur"
  3. #88: Dawson Knox - "Hard Knox"
  4. #73: Dion Dawkins - "The Shnowman"
  5. #2: Tyler Bass - "Sonic Boom" (with flaming foot)
  6. #27: Tre'davious White - "The Acrobat"
  7. #91: Ed Oliver - "Mr. Shred"

4 Offense (who says we do not have many superstars on offense), 1 Special Teams, 2 defense (no respect even from comic writers)

On Instagram there is a picture and if you click on it you can click on each tag to go to each player's page.

Bills-Comic-Instagram.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Tre is a great spider man. Glad they didn’t complicate it with dion. Captain rocket seems a bit better for josh. Overall was pretty good “original” designs. I might need a copy

I honestly think my favorite is Bass as Sonic boom though I do like the touch of the bionic arm on Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.