Please Bills bruh, may you help an italian Bills diehard fan to comprehend this ?

Italian Bills

8 minutes ago, jayg said:

Lo so. Così bello in montagna!

I diversi accenti da nord a sud sono molto pronunciati, anche nello stato di New York ci sono molti accenti diversi. Mi sono trasferito in Virginia quando avevo 5 anni e sono rimasto stupito dal modo in cui le persone parlavano. Lo sono ancora. La gente del New York occidentale ha l'accento del Great Lake e io lo adoro!

Can we savor how the Cheats lost that one ha ha. Stuff of legends. On the weekend of the biggest comeback in NFL history and the super Bills snow ending, this is what will be remembered most.

BTW nice to see a fan from Italy. I'm from Québec and speak French. Though I master English too.

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

You know i’m italian, i’m not english mother language, so i lost some part of this wonderful rant, i can’t get it all, i think 70/75% of it. 

May you write me down all the video so i can laugh even more ? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you guys for helping me. 

How do we actually know you are Italian... Can you talk without using your hands ?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

I think the rough translation is "Fanculo"

Exactly 😄

42 minutes ago, jayg said:

Lo so. Così bello in montagna!

Come here for a short vacation then 😉

41 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

My paizan friend, he’s having an epic rant.  That’s all.  I’m glad you posted as it makes me laugh even more at these ars clowns.

I’ve never gotten on a Boston radio show but it might be coming to have fun with these Circle bleeps.

They deserve every agonizing moment for the rest of their lives the way they handled their fame for 20 years.

I couldn’t agree more ! They made fun of us for 20 years goddammit. 

39 minutes ago, muppy said:

epic meltdown spoiled Pats* fan lmao

feel better now bro?

I googled emotional breakdown. In Italian I believe the correct term is crollo emotivo

😆

You can say also “a pezzi”. 

• Like (+1) 1

Looks an awful lot like he is in his mom’s attic…, 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Can we savor how the Cheats lost that one ha ha. Stuff of legends. On the weekend of the biggest comeback in NFL history and the super Bills snow ending, this is what will be remembered most.

BTW nice to see a fan from Italy. I'm from Québec and speak French. Though I master English too.

I’m a Bills fan since 1989… went through everything as you can imagine. 

16 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

How do we actually know you are Italian... Can you talk without using your hands ?

😂😂😂

I’m not so used to move my hands while talking. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I’m a Bills fan since 1989… went through everything as you can imagine. 

😂😂😂

I’m not so used to move my hands while talking. 

They are yanking your chain brother.  I’m sure you figured that out.

We love you on the board.  Get your other mambo Italiano friends to come as well.  Hang with the cool kids.

• Agree 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

They are yanking your chain brother.  I’m sure you figured that out.

We love you on the board.  Get your other mambo Italiano friends to come as well.  Hang with the cool kids.

Nice from you to appreciate me here. I think i suffered for the Bills in every way. 

I’m 51 now… i think i deserve a joy like everybody here. 

Can you believe me that my first vacation there was programmed exactly to land in Buffalo for my first NFL live game ? It was against the Seahawks and we won, being 5-1 after that game. 

I wish so much attending every single game and be able to throw the ball properly, but i don’t have teacher here. 😄

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Nice from you to appreciate me here. I think i suffered for the Bills in every way. 

I’m 51 now… i think i deserve a joy like everybody here. 

Can you believe me that my first vacation there was programmed exactly to land in Buffalo for my first NFL live game ? It was against the Seahawks and we won, being 5-1 after that game. 

I wish so much attending every single game and be able to throw the ball properly, but i don’t have teacher here. 😄

I told you to call me brother.  You have my number.  Just text me before.  Once you get a couple of basics, it becomes just practice.  Find a son, daughter, friend and just throw the ball.  My boys were incredible QB’s because they threw the ball at least 100,000 times.

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not sure that a literal translation is going to be very helpful or necessary, as there were no subtle points being made.  His tantrum was simply about  hating Belichick and he can't handle the Pats* glory days being long gone.  I feel very badly for him.

What possesses someone to rant like that - and then post it to social media?

I don't. Make sure we all appreciate the era we've been lucky enough to find. Yeah, we don't have a ring yet, but I also never want to look the gift horse in the mouth and assume my team should always win or else...that.

38 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I told you to call me brother.  You have my number.  Just text me before.  Once you get a couple of basics, it becomes just practice.  Find a son, daughter, friend and just throw the ball.  My boys were incredible QB’s because they threw the ball at least 100,000 times.

You right… never did cause many tasks on saturday, but i guess soon or later we could have a try. 

Right now going down in my yard is not cool…  below 30 degrees ☃️❄️

I don’t know if i can handle the football like Josh does ! 😂

1 minute ago, billybob71 said:

i hope the video was a bad attempt at a joke, if this guy really gets that upset he may wanna get some other hobbies and realize as a fan you have no control  over a football game, geez shut it off and go enjoy something else in life

To many fans, sports stuff are like religion… 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.