Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

Remember when the hacks at NPR came right out in the open and admitted they are political activists and not journalists?

But remember what @ChiGoose tells us with his infinite wisdom. The media just screwed up the Hunter  Biden laptop  coverage. 

Together, en masse, with zero accountability. That's a whole lot of independent and simultaneous mistakes that all led to the same outcome, isn't it?

it was just one big massive mostake everyone.  Oh and by the way, dont worry it will be fixed so they never collectively lie to the anerican people again.

Now how about that oceanfront property in Fargo?

Edited by BillsFanNC

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s interesting that the story didn’t mention the dozens of intelligence experts who opined on the laptop on behalf of team Biden.

You know what's also interesting about those 51 intelligence experts who signed the letter?

First, they explicitly state right in the letter that they have absolutely no evidence that the laptop is Russian disinformation. But of course that didn't stop a lying corrupt media from reporting the lie that it was. 

Second, many of the letter signers are the very same actors who were on TV constantly promoting the Trump Russia collusion hoax, who then when asked questions under oath, @ChiGoose favorite end all truth pre-requisite, they stated that they had no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

But don't worry...just mistakes that will be fixed!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember when the hacks at NPR came right out in the open and admitted they are political activists and not journalists?

But remember what @ChiGoose tells us with his infinite wisdom. The media just screwed up the Hunter  Biden laptop  coverage. 

Together, en masse, with zero accountability. That's a whole lot of independent and simultaneous mistakes that all led to the same outcome, isn't it?

it was just one big massive mostake everyone.  Oh and by the way, dont worry it will be fixed so they never collectively lie to the anerican people again.

Now how about that oceanfront property in Fargo?

I just checked NPR.org and found a "story" on the Chrisleys (who?) getting nailed for fraud.  What a "news" organization...

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You know what's also interesting about those 51 intelligence experts who signed the letter?

First, they explicitly state right in the letter that they have absolutely no evidence that the laptop is Russian disinformation. But of course that didn't stop a lying corrupt media from reporting the lie that it was. 

Second, many of the letter signers are the very same actors who were on TV constantly promoting the Trump Russia collusion hoax, who then when asked questions under oath, @ChiGoose favorite end all truth pre-requisite, they stated that they had no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

But don't worry...just mistakes that will be fixed!

Oh hey. You’re still tagging me in random threads because you have a huge crush on me. I get it, I’m pretty awesome. Basically the whole package. But I’m not interested. 

No idea what you’re talking about, because just like 99% of Americans, I don’t give a crap about Hunter Biden. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh hey. You’re still tagging me in random threads because you have a huge crush on me. I get it, I’m pretty awesome. Basically the whole package. But I’m not interested. 

No idea what you’re talking about, because just like 99% of Americans, I don’t give a crap about Hunter Biden. 

I bet you would if it was Don Jr.s laptop and it proved Trump was getting kickbacks from Jr.s "businesses".

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You stated here on this forum, PPP, that the media simply just got the Hunter laptop story wrong. 

Did you not?

But again nice deflection with your out of left field homosexual fantasies that involve me for some reason.

• Thank you (+1) 1