Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t know, man…that sounds like conspiracy theory…

These braindead morons refuse to accept the reality that their heroes are just as corrupt as the guys they rail against.  It's the only way they can sleep at night, assuming they've checked under the bed for Trump...

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is Hunter suing Rudy?

I don’t know….Maybe because he can no longer deny the laptop is his, perhaps he feels his only hope is to claim the data had been hacked- to protect his family from getting in trouble? 🤔

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t know….Maybe because he can no longer deny the laptop is his, perhaps he feels his only hope is to claim the data had been hacked- to protect his family from getting in trouble? 🤔

Jacrispy - what is the cults track record with all these accusations and conspiracies?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jacrispy - what is the cults track record with all these accusations and conspiracies?

Depends which cult you’re referring to…😉

If you’re referring to the Establishment cult, or uni-party, I would say that their track record with conspiracy theory accusations hasn’t been strong, lately…

It seems just about every accusation of a conspiracy eventually proves to be true…not all, but most…

Imo, there almost seems to be a political strategy to rule something a conspiracy theory long enough for people to forget about the issue, and buy the Establishment some time…

Then, when people are able to verify the issue, most of the public has forgotten about it, or doesn’t seem to care as much anymore…

But it’s actually no different than other buzz words the Establishment uses like Russian misinformation or disinformation, or racist, white supremacy, along with conspiracy…

These buzz words, imo, are intentionally used to “trigger a switch” in the brains of the weak minded that says “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”. Fortunately, I’m not wired that way…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Depends which cult you’re referring to…😉

You know WHO I am referring to.

f you’re referring to the Establishment cult, or uni-party, I would say that their track record with conspiracy theory accusations hasn’t been strong, lately…

It seems just about every accusation of a conspiracy eventually proves to be true…not all, but most…

Hoax

Imo, there almost seems to be a political strategy to rule something a conspiracy theory long enough for people to forget about the issue, and buy the Establishment some time…

The Big Lie

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But it’s actually no different than other buzz words the Establishment uses like Russian misinformation or disinformation, or racist, white supremacy, along with conspiracy…

These buzz words, imo, are intentionally used to “trigger a switch” in the brains of the weak minded that says “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”. Fortunately, I’m not wired that way…👍

Deflection

Now that you're done deflecting - how many conspiracies from the cult have come true?

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I wonder why they don't like to include the word SHELL of the laptop in their tweets?

Oh, we know why - they have to give the impression that they got something - when in the end - after ALL THESE YEARS - they got nothing.

Long live your PSYOPS.

lmao

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You know WHO I am referring to.

Hoax

The Big Lie

Deflection

Now that you're done deflecting - how many conspiracies from the cult have come true?

In order to attempt a response, I will need to know which cult are you referring to? There are many…👍

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Any idiot can sue over anything.  This is a classic case.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why is Hunter suing Rudy?

Because that's all he has left. Like the robbers throwing their  guns at Superman  after seeing the bullets  bounce off his chest.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Because that's all he has left. Like the robbers throwing their  guns at Superman  after seeing the bullets  bounce off his chest.

Like Fani suing Trump and getting spanked.

• 1 month later...