Any other conclusion than this is on the coaches, is just wrong

cgg716

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

I will say … where is a shallow route?  Why is every route to the end zone there?  Singletary leaks out late.. but unless the concept was for Allen to take the middle of the field and run if nothings there, I don’t get it. 

This offense is obsessively aggressive and it doesn’t help Allen when he needs someone to help him see the field and not just the end zone. 

Counterpoint, someone could be crossing wide open right now 5 yards away and 50/50 he still throws that. 

Past few games josh has not been seeing the shallow middle of the feild well the past few games. The int to sauce last week, Knox was middle of the feild wide open. There was several times last week Knox was running wide across the middle. This week it seemed like he refused the check down to rbs or Knox in the middle. Hopefully it's something that can be corrected.

McD erred opting not to put Vikings down by 2 TD’s with 10 minutes left in the 4th.

The Bills blunders after that decision allowed the coach to avoid scapegoat status.

Got sort of a chicken/egg thing going on with the Bills struggle, it looks scrambled.

I still can't get over the fumble on the goal line for a Vikings TD! 

The game WAS OVER.  WE WON THE GAME.

And we screwed that up!  

This is not being talk about enough!  This is another 13 seconds game!

Never thought we'd get another one so soon after the first!

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I will say … where is a shallow route?  Why is every route to the end zone there?  Singletary leaks out late.. but unless the concept was for Allen to take the middle of the field and run if nothings there, I don’t get it. 

This offense is obsessively aggressive and it doesn’t help Allen when he needs someone to help him see the field and not just the end zone. 

Counterpoint, someone could be crossing wide open right now 5 yards away and 50/50 he still throws that. 

No Shakir again???

Just keep gunning I guess.

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I still can't get over the fumble on the goal line for a Vikings TD! 

The game WAS OVER.  WE WON THE GAME.

And we screwed that up!  

This is not being talk about enough!  This is another 13 seconds game!

Never thought we'd get another one so soon after the first!

It’s 1/200 that happens. 

I’m not into excuses, but defensively we’re down our ENTIRE starting secondary. Our starting middle lb was out the 2nd half. These guys on defense are trying to hold it together. That play by Benford on the long 4th down is a rookie mistake, he needs to bat that down, and that’s a hard lesson, but it is what it is. They stopped Min on 4th and goal w 44seconds left…they did their part, and the offense couldn’t do there’s.  There was a few things I did not like about the coaching, mainly going away from the rush game, short passing game and the 4th and 2 in the 2nd half, but bonehead plays by our QB was the difference in the game for the 2nd week in a row. It doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying the game like normal, makes me wonder if he’s got something going on off the field. 

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Coaching isn't putting our talent in the position to win. 

This is complete bull####. 

coaches didn’t put Lewis in position to knock a ball down and win the game?
Coaches didn’t put Allen i n position to gain 1 yd on a QB sneak, or at least not fumble?

Coaches didn’t put Allen in position to throw 3 safe passes and then kick a tying FG?

Coaches didn’t put Lewis in position to stop an 81 yd run?

Listen dude, it’s crystal clear. 

You’re simply wrong. 

11 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Makes me wonder if Daboll was telling Josh between plays these things…crossers, check, middle were open, no int FG…

it’s a big advantage to have a collaboration—- right in the headset. I used to hear Josh talk about it a lot. Not 2022 

Whatever Daboll was doing,  I highly doubt Dorsey is now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.