BLOODBATH 2.0

42 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Totally agree.  

If we could shoot into space everyone that gets offended by bs and every conspiracy loving maga moron we would be much better off.

I'm not gonna sit on social media all day.  And conspiracy nuts aren't going to listen to you, they'll just call you a rino.  I'm not sure what normal people can do at this moment. 

What we really need is our congress and senate moderates to stand up and not side with the fringes. To say shut up and sit down when the dumb ideas are espoused on both sides, let the rule of law creep back in to our normal course of discussion. It's ok to be nice to each other, we don't have to see each other through groups or people but rather as Americans trying to work together as one for each other. Not all this division, we need radical moderatism. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bi3eee1xrb43bck7uj

I could post a bunch of lunatic leftist too, but that would only add to your idiocy, you're part of the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I could post a bunch of lunatic leftist too, but that would only add to your idiocy, you're part of the problem. 

The fringes are rough on both sides - but the fringe on your side runs the GQP and is the definition of trash.

You freaks talk about the breakdown of norms and decorum but your cult steals the show:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7913ebb5401e3731e0e

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The fringes are rough on both sides - but the fringe on your side runs the GQP and is the definition of trash.

You freaks talk about the breakdown of norms and decorum but your cult steals the show:

Again, case in point, you continue to show YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Find a mirror.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I’m the problem, precious?

You can’t blame me for your poor choices.

“Precious” as though that’s supposed to upset me coming from the likes of a lunatic like yourself. You don’t know my choices, thus you cannot make a value judgment on them. Sit down junior, I’ll teach you a lesson in normal rational thinking. This will take a while, and you’ll likely never get it, but who knows, maybe one day you will. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Breakdown of Norms?  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this a joke??

I’ll take the **s holes that support the Constitution and biology over the Communists fascist totalitarian maosists that hate America all day every day.  

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

“Precious” as though that’s supposed to upset me coming from the likes of a lunatic like yourself. You don’t know my choices, thus you cannot make a value judgment on them. Sit down junior, I’ll teach you a lesson in normal rational thinking. This will take a while, and you’ll likely never get it, but who knows, maybe one day you will. 

Ok precious - lmao

idiots 

Just now, BillStime said:

Ok precious - lmao

idiots 

That’s all you got, any day junior, give me something, anything that shows you have any sense, just two brain cells to rub together. Just one sign of life in that desolate skull of yours. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Breakdown of Norms?  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this a joke??

I’ll take the **s holes that support the Constitution and biology over the Communists fascist totalitarian maosists that hate America all day every day.  

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s all you got

That's all I need... look at the meltdown you're having.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

Meltdowns would look like emotion only.  

Like Democrat voters that post Trump memes all day.  

Fact based opinions scare you because you can’t rebut them.   

Our concern will be the masses fleeing from Chicago and voting the same way in Indiana or Wisconsin.  

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

Yeah, the emotions you’re showing, the ones where you can’t contest my facts only attack character. You lose every time and then try and accuse the other of what you’re doing, completely melting down and dying on the inside. 

• Agree 2

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

Yeah, the emotions you’re showing, the ones where you can’t contest my facts only attack character. You lose every time and then try and accuse the other of what you’re doing, completely melting down and dying on the inside. 

You're the one doing all the attacking... all that WINNING must be getting to you.

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s all you got, any day junior, give me something, anything that shows you have any sense, just two brain cells to rub together. Just one sign of life in that desolate skull of yours. 

Calm down dude, you are losing it. Stop making it so easy for people to get under your thin skin 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Calm down dude, you are losing it. Stop making it so easy for people to get under your thin skin 

Here's the sidekick, or is he your sidekick? Who knows. You both have equally terrible takes that make no sense. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're the one doing all the attacking... all that WINNING must be getting to you.

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Here's the sidekick, or is he your sidekick? Who knows. You both have equally terrible takes that make no sense. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'm guessing it's not just the extremists of the R party that have this POS leading the prez polls in the primary.  Unless you believe almost all R's are extremists.  There are very few moderates there to compromise with.  Most have left.

7 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Again, case in point, you continue to show YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Find a mirror.

Ok, so let's be civil.  I agree with Bill.  I'll dumb it down to the fringe on the left is unbelievably annoying but ignorable.   They have little influence, I wish they had none but...democracy.   politicians cave to nonsense for votes.

The fringe has become the right.  Republicans who don't cave to election fraud nonsense are called rinos and often lose elections because of that.   I rarely hear normal discourse from conservatives.   It's a spatter of inane conspiracy theories.   

Explain to me how you think that's incorrect if you would.   I totally agree that both parties need to elect better people.   That may be the only way out.  I'm glad that a lot of the most divisive are old as shiite.