Bills Mafia Babes?

Johnny Hammersticks

I'm familiar with the group but I have never seen anything inappropriate or even racy from them.  I do see some attention seeking from young women on regular BillsMafia facebook.  

Bills Mafia Babes has always struck me as a place where women can share their love of football without derisive comments from men who think a Y chromosome gives them some particular expertise on sports.  But I am going to do some extra research to better understand the salacious behavior OP mentions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:56 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So, I don’t know who else uses the Twitter app to follow Bills and other sports news, but there is a group of women who have organized some “club” called Bills Mafia Babes.  I don’t follow any of them personally, but many of the people I follow do so they appear on my timeline regularly.

Many of them just seem to be regular, down to earth Bills fans.  Some of them, however, seem to be “in it” for the wrong reasons.  Many of them posting inappropriate pictures of themselves in Bills garb (cleavage shots, bent over a chair in booty shorts, etc…) that I would not even allow my 13 year old son to see.  Many of them have links to their “onlyfans” accounts in their bio.  Just seems a bit weird, and I wonder if some are just imposter fans looking to use the Bills’ recent success to promote their own interests.  

Again, many of them seem to be good people who are just genuine Bills fans, but I feel like many of them are just disgusting.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Hola, Senor Juanny.

I just took some time to scroll through their tweets for all of September and October (they are VERY active on Twitter) and found nothing even close to inappropriate or provocative.  Every picture of one/any of them seemed to be of them tailgating/at games.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, Jauronimo said:

I'm familiar with the group but I have never seen anything inappropriate or even racy from them.  I do see some attention seeking from young women on regular BillsMafia facebook.  

Bills Mafia Babes has always struck me as a place where women can share their love of football without derisive comments from men who think a Y chromosome gives them some particular expertise on sports.  But I am going to do some extra research to better understand the salacious behavior OP mentions.

Yeah, maybe I was just seeing stuff from regular bills mafia girls and thought they were in that group.  There are definitely a few who use their alleged Bills fandom to promote their onlyfans accounts.  Whatever though.  I found it off-putting, but it is social media.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, maybe I was just seeing stuff from regular bills mafia girls and thought they were in that group.  There are definitely a few who use their alleged Bills fandom to promote their onlyfans accounts.  Whatever though.  I found it off-putting, but it is social media.

I hope your computer uses protection. 

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hola, Senor Juanny.

I just took some time to scroll through their tweets for all of September and October (they are VERY active on Twitter) and found nothing even close to inappropriate or provocative.  Every picture of one/any of them seemed to be of them tailgating/at games.

Maybe they have the "Anti-Gugny" filter on, so you don't get to see their tweets. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/29/2022 at 6:22 PM, Just Jack said:

I don’t get the appeal of OF.  You can find nudie pics easy enough online.  Why should someone pay for it?  They’re not sending someone pics because they asked nicely, they’re doing it because someone sent them $$$. 

Pay hell no, free trials maybe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.