NordVPN in Mexico - HELP!

ArdmoreRyno

I brought my iphone, laptop and Roku to Cozumel this weekend. I’m at the apartment (Airbnb) and of course, my Roku won’t play the World Series here. Says not available. 

So I logged into my laptop, went to my VPN and logged into an USA server. 

Tried to connect and it kicked me off my VPN. 

I just want to watch Oklahoma State tomorrow and then our game Sunday night!!!! 

HELP!

24 minutes ago, goober said:

If you’re streaming game via website in a browser you can try manual Geo IP settings so it aligns with VPN.  

Looks like you may have more useful advice than mine now though…

How do I do that? Really want to watch the Oklahoma State game. I believe I can catch our Bills game at a local bar. They had the WS game on earlier.

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Who takes a vacation during football season?  (PM sent)

I started my new job back in May when I moved back to New York and I told my company the days I needed off six months in advance 😆 🤣 my next two scheduled days off that aren't the weekends or Holidays are 12/1( TNF, Bills @ Pats) and 1/2( MNF, Bills @ Bangles). 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Dude, Dick’s dive , Thirsty Cougar or Wet Wendy’s off the top of my head. 
   Your in Coz, hang out, make some friends and enjoy yourself…. And hit some of the local restaurants while you’re at it.

Some of us AREN’T in Cozumel😒

Totally did NOT know about Wet Wendys!!!!  Wonders never cease.....

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I brought my iphone, laptop and Roku to Cozumel this weekend. I’m at the apartment (Airbnb) and of course, my Roku won’t play the World Series here. Says not available. 

So I logged into my laptop, went to my VPN and logged into an USA server. 

Tried to connect and it kicked me off my VPN. 

I just want to watch Oklahoma State tomorrow and then our game Sunday night!!!! 

HELP!

I’m about 3-hours southwest of you in northern Belize. I get every Bills game and most every major sporting event on satellite TV. But, my VPN doesn’t help me get much except Netflix on my Roku. They have blocked access via VPN. I use Shaw Direct so I get Bills games on CTV Toronto. I have been told that if you keep picking different locations for your VPN, you can find one that works for the day.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.