Back home from KC

Buffalo716

Great to hear.  We were watching a replay of the game, and everyone I was watching with agreed that there was a great presence of Bills fans there. 

This is such a different era for us.  The past couple of decades was tough, but this is a good payoff.

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s funny you mention New York (New Jersey) because even though we play there every season, that’s one stadium I’ve never even thought about visiting. It looks to be totally without character. 

I once read that it looks like a bunch of giant stacked CD’s and now I can’t unsee it.

poster_a274b510efbb4e6fa09a358a44a6c9ee-

• Haha (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Wow … what an exhilarating trip 

the people of KC were very very hospitable… I was blessed with many great football talks in the lots as well as free BBQ they gifted 

not an ill word spoken about Buffalo …

I literally haven’t slept since Saturday night I’m on cloud 9 …

Our beloved Buffalo bills traveled amazing as always and represented with class and pride … did not see 1 single altercation between chiefs and bills fans 

but I did see some chiefs fans fighting after the game 🤣😂

KC also seems to like their dildos as well as I passed a KC fan sueperbus with a massive member on it named Stefon *****  Lmaoo 

but it was in good fun and I asked him who would win … he shook stefon and he said no but he was wrong lol

what an amazing trip 

More proof that social media isn’t real life, most people get along regardless of differences of opinions and most certainly get along regardless of differing fandom.

After last year's playoff win the KC fans were deafening banging on the metallic advertising lining the circular staircases while exiting.  It was nice to be a part of the "good guys" making some noise on those signs with a little "Hey ey ey ey" on Sunday.  Good spirits, no fights witnessed here either.

4 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Any hot b!tches?

beat meth GIF

Meet Emma. She's a regular on Chief's Planet. She was a crack head for 6 years, but moved up to Meth when she moved into Jason's trailer which doubles as his 'lab.' He's a real entrepreneur with a future.Don't worry though, her pronouns are zim/ zey and she describes herself as pan sexual.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve been to many road venues over the years and with the exception of Oakland have always had a great time. Oakland was a sewer of the worst behaving fan base on the planet. Not sure how it is now that the Raiders moved to Vegas. 

Never been to a Oakland game but went to a Miami game & their fans aren't very friendly unless of course they are winning & then they can give it but when they aren't winning they aren't very friendly to Bills fans & can be jerks in all honesty .

But i guess there can be a few in every crowd i just hope Bills Mafia makes a good showing no matter what we have been the brunt of a lot of season that we have come up short but now it's our time to brag on our team a bit & although it's a good thing for us there will be those soar losers .

12 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Or do what my dad did and load up your 7yr old son with the wineskin and flask under his snow suit since security didnt check kids back in the 80s because it would take a real monster to use his son as a booze mule 🤣🤣

Grew up in the 70s....every kid with a dad at the Eldredge Club came off the bus with a 6 pack under their coat.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

beat meth GIF

Meet Emma. She's a regular on Chief's Planet. She was a crack head for 6 years, but moved up to Meth when she moved into Jason's trailer which doubles as his 'lab.' He's a real entrepreneur with a future.Don't worry though, her pronouns are zim/ zey and she describes herself as pan sexual.

No Ragrets,  not a one, not even a letter…

It’s the Chiefs Credo.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.