Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Embarrassing if true.

Well thankfully the above was not true and Biden will address the issue.

Mercifully it will be a short "We support Israel", and that's all.

I'm sure this is just another right wing conspiracy.  <_<

Champion UConn basketball player said Joe Biden forgot he took a picture with the team “about three minutes” after it happened. 

According to the NCAA champ, Joe Biden had no idea what was going on.

“Took a picture with Joe Biden — a team picture. Joe Biden talked to us for about three minutes, and then right after that, he asked us for a picture again…” UConn’s Donavan Clingan said.

“What did he say in those 3 minutes?” a friend asked Donavan Clingan.

“I really couldn’t understand what he was saying.”

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Champion UConn basketball player said Joe Biden forgot he took a picture with the team “about three minutes” after it happened. 

“Took a picture with Joe Biden — a team picture. Joe Biden talked to us for about three minutes, and then right after that, he asked us for a picture again…” UConn’s Donavan Clingan said.

What a mess.  Sad.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Clingan's from the next town over from me.  He's on/in the local news/papers a lot.  Good kid.  He wouldn't lie.  Not that it's not totally believable on its own.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Nothing Is Going to Bump Jill Biden From the Elder Abuse Train. 

“Yes, this is another discussion about Joe Biden being addled, embarrassing, and a detriment to the security of the country.

These are tough to avoid because Joe Biden is, after all, addled, embarrassing, and a detriment to the security of the country.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/17/the-morning-briefing-nothing-is-going-to-bump-jill-biden-from-the-elder-abuse-train-n4928242

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also can't speak above a whisper.

Dementia. 

They might be lying to Joke to prevent him from getting agitated. My mom, when her dementia  got  bad, would start saying about 7 PM that she wanted to go home.  She was in the home the she and dad owned for about 60 years. She meant her childhood home that she and her siblings had sold in 1983.  We would tell her it was too late to take her there and we would take her in the morning. She would calm down and fall asleep. Next day, no knowledge of what had happened. 

Edited by Wacka

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

A vote for this drooling vegetable is really a vote for Kamala. Both Republicans and many Democrats don't like her. We can't have a laughing hyena as the President. That would be just as bad if not worse than the drooling vegetable we have now.

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe his uncle made the plane out of bamboo and coconuts, His copilot was named Gilligan.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

This man is completely debilitated.

These videos get progressively worse every week.

There is simply no way to deny it in any objective reality.

At this pace, in a couple months he's going to claim to have an uncle that advised Eve not to take the fruit from his garden in Delaware.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

This man is completely debilitated.

These videos get progressively worse every week.

There is simply no way to deny it in any objective reality.

At this pace, in a couple months he's going to claim to have an uncle that advised Eve not to take the fruit from his garden in Delaware.

Key words.  

Too many people live in a world that doesn't come to within a few light years of objective reality. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Gregg said:

A vote for this drooling vegetable is really a vote for Kamala. Both Republicans and many Democrats don't like her. We can't have a laughing hyena as the President. That would be just as bad if not worse than the drooling vegetable we have now.

You'd think that frightening thought would kill his re-election chances.  But it's not a cult...

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Big Cannibal 😂🤣

The plane was lost at sea?  The cannibals were good swimmers.  It’s Trumps fault.  He taught them to swim.

Sincerely,

@BillStime 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1