Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, wait until this list gets released from Joke's Admin in 4 years.  Gonna be the same stuff plus a lot of other funky stuff.

BTW, how did this get leaked?  I've never seen this done before.

Edited by Doc

It’s Thursday, February 1st, and the president is currently wandering around Michigan saying weird stuff again. He's like an escaped nursing home patient. 

I'm not an expert on senility, but I suspect a common symptom is a person continually saying the same incoherent things over and over.

How many times has Biden delivered that line about deer in Kevlar vests? Or said that his son died in Iraq? Or claimed he was told as vice president by an Amtrak conductor who retired in 1993 that he road over a million miles? 

And how many times has Biden randomly shouted at someone during a public appearance, "Don't jump?" It's such an odd thing to keep saying. In this case, the people he's speaking to are seated in a booth. Does he think they are going to climb on the table and swan dive a daunting three feet? Besides, isn't making jokes about suicide something a president should probably refrain from? 

Things didn't get any better when Biden showed up at an event to proclaim his support for unions. 

Then there's what I like to call Biden's "Forrest Gump syndrome," referring to his penchant to place himself at the center of any situation, no matter how absurd. One day, the ostensibly Catholic Biden will say he went to a black church growing up and helped spawn the Civil Rights movement. The next, he will say he went to synagogue. He'll tell you he worked as a truck driver and was an all-star football player in his spare time. Of course, none of that is true, but that hasn't stopped Biden from making the claims.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/02/01/joe-biden-is-wandering-around-michigan-saying-weird-stuff-again-n2169523

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

No wonder the usual suspects are pushing the laughable Trump dementia B.S tonight, you gotta distract from Joe’s

latest   

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996

IMG_3280.thumb.webp.0d5fa22ba82bea9c46cd2e1234bc4d93.webp

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tells-crowd-he-recently-met-mitterand-former-french-president-who-died-1996

Anyone Joke supporter who talks about Trump being senile is a moron.

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Did you know that Quack, MD claims it had dinner with Jonas Salk last month?

:lol:

Maher said that?  LOL!  He's still a dumb Dem at heart...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much winning today guys - you must be exhausted! 

Gtfohyplf

~The Sons of Liberty 

Edited by TSOL
  • Agree 1

Honest question to those who can observe and recognize the plain reality that our POTUS is well down the road of cognitive decline...

Why would you engage with anyone on any issue who cannot also observe this plain as day reality?

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Honest question to those who can observe and recognize the plain reality that our POTUS is well down the road of cognitive decline...

Why would you engage with anyone on any issue who cannot also observe this plain as day reality?

Several years ago I was pointing out how Joke was declining and was suffering from dementia.  I got that by comparing him to my  mother  who died in 2021 from it.   I was  criticized by the  useful idiots (aka demtards) on this board.  Over the years, I see more and more  democrats coming to the same conclusion. There are  clips confirming my opinion almost daily. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1