Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

It can evolve from 7 yards rushing all the way up to 10!

People still don't understand the most important role in this offense for an RB is pass pro, and Moss is one of the best RB's in pass pro in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, EffKCChiefs said:

There is a petition out there to change KC Chiefs name and logo. I signed it. Link below.....

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/change-the-name-and-imagery-of-the-kansas-city-chiefs-football-team/thankyou

Please don't try to force them to change it if they are going to change it to anything similar to the "Commanders" or the "Guardians"

• Haha (+1) 3

Bills need this game much more than the Chiefs.  Bills schedule is much harder than it looks post bye. The first 6 post bye all pose some type of challenge.  4-2 at the break with a loss in the tie-breaker will likely require a 15-2 record to get #1 seed.  That means closing the season out 11-0.  Chiefs win this game and it is hard to see them not going 14-3. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Bills need this game much more than the Chiefs.  Bills schedule is much harder than it looks post bye. The first 6 post bye all pose some type of challenge.  4-2 at the break with a loss in the tie-breaker will likely require a 15-2 record to get #1 seed.  That means closing the season out 11-0.  Chiefs win this game and it is hard to see them not going 14-3. 

AFC West games are always tricky and usually closer than people would expect, I wouldn't anoint the Chiefs to go 6-0 in the division just yet.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From a NFL perspective biggest regular season game this year. Going to hear ALOT about 13 seconds this week and throughout the broadcast. Both teams are lethal and regardless of the outcome this week, favorites to meet up again in the playoffs. Bills certainly have plenty of familiarity playing at Arrowhead. Game plan is almost identical for each team. Bills gotta score TD’s, not turn it over and try to limit Mahomes and Kelce. I’ve told myself regardless of the outcome I’m not going to overreact from a win in week six. Hopeful Bills win and come out of the game healthy.

After the bye week, need to stack up wins with no letdowns like last year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

AFC West games are always tricky and usually closer than people would expect, I wouldn't anoint the Chiefs to go 6-0 in the division just yet.

Exactly how would the 5-1 Chiefs (that is likely their record if they beat the Bills) not finish with 14 wins?  Show me more than 2 losses on their schedule.  If they split their tough games, they still finish 14-3.  They likely go 3-2 or 4-1 against the 5 tough games on their schedule and I am not sure the Rams and Titans are really that tough to begin with, especially at Arrowhead.

• Eyeroll 2

5 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

KC lost to Indy so I wouldn’t go crowning them after week six. Probably flip a coin for who wins this game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Exactly how would the 5-1 Chiefs (that is likely their record if they beat the Bills) not finish with 14 wins?  Show me more than 2 losses on their schedule.  If they split their tough games, they still finish 14-3.  They likely go 3-2 or 4-1 against the 5 tough games on their schedule and I am not sure the Rams and Titans are really that tough to begin with, especially at Arrowhead.

Did you have them losing to a terrible Colt team? That's how.

Do you have advance knowledge of what their injury report is going to look like prior to every future game? Key injuries can definitely play a large part for teams wins and losses no matter how good they are.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

His normal routine of watching film on the next opponent? 

What that says to me is McDermott is so confident in his team that he thinks they can beat anyone, anywhere as long as they are healthy.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.