​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

My goodness, what a timid lady.  She lobs a softball question, must certainly assume he'll answer it to the extent that she can move on and provide cover for him...and he gets hung up on how to search for records?    True, he tried the national security angle, which is quite laughable given what we now know, but for goodness sake she should have some level of professionalism and point out the absurdity of his position.  

• Like (+1) 1

Clyde opened a gun shop, Clyde Armory, Inc., which began as a hobby business in his garage in 1991. He obtained commercial real estate in 1999 and moved in 2010 to a custom-built 12,400-square-foot (1,150 m2) edifice based on the design of a historic armory.[6] In 2014, Clyde opened a second location in Warner Robins, Georgia. He grew the business to $12 million in annual sales and 25 employees.[10] In 2013, he was subject to a civil asset forfeiture of $940,000 by the Internal Revenue Service. The action was later reversed, and he obtained a refund of $900,000.[8]

After the forfeiture, Clyde advocated reform of the procedure in testimony before the United States House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight.[12] In 2019, Congress passed and President Donald Trump signed the Taxpayer First Act (H.R. 3151), which includes the Clyde-Hirsch-Sowers RESPECT Act. The law limits what funds the government can seize.[13]

Clyde was a member of the board of directors of Clarke Community Federal Credit Union.[10]

In 2013 he donated a 5,000-square-foot (460 m2) facility to Mercy Health Center and Athens Crisis Pregnancy Center, a nonprofit organization

Were the funds used to pay the employees and keep in business.  

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Did Demented Biden OK this with the F*CKHEAD SCHUMER?   What a mess!

Edited by Irv

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

He looks so confused and scared. All the loud noises and lack of white faces got him locked right up.  

A "racial jungle"...

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

He looks so confused and scared. All the loud noises and lack of white faces got him locked right up.  

I’ll give the guy credit here.  When politicians pander for votes, they do silly things  and typically are ridiculed mercilessly for it.  The Dean scream.  Hillary with “I done come too far…” speech.  Marco Rubio in the big chair.  Of course, Biden over 50 years.  

In this case, I believe his handlers told him not to clap along, sing or dance.  That would be a recipe for disaster.  You can see at one point he thinks he should clap along, and you can almost feel the tension amongst his his people as they scream into each other’s earpieces “CELTIC RAMBO WANTS TO CLAP! DANCING IMMINENT! DEPLOY DIVERSION NOW!”  but then he folds his hands together as old men often do.  Crisis averted.  Kudos, Joe. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ll give the guy credit here.  When politicians pander for votes, they do silly things  and typically are ridiculed mercilessly for it.  The Dean scream.  Hillary with “I done come too far…” speech.  Marco Rubio in the big chair.  Of course, Biden over 50 years.  

In this case, I believe his handlers told him not to clap along, sing or dance.  That would be a recipe for disaster.  You can see at one point he thinks he should clap along, and you can almost feel the tension amongst his his people as they scream into each other’s earpieces “CELTIC RAMBO WANTS TO CLAP! DANCING IMMINENT! DEPLOY DIVERSION NOW!”  but then he folds his hands together as old men often do.  Crisis averted.  Kudos, Joe. 

He probably got two scoops for that.  Whatever flavor he wants.    

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🇺🇸

❤️‍🩹

🇺🇦

We're about to see whether there are enough Dems in the House with the balls that Johnson had to get this passed. What's your guess Billsy

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🇺🇸

❤️‍🩹

🇺🇦

Why are we sending my tax dollars overseas while there are people here that need help? This is gross, not something you should be celebrating 

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why are we sending my tax dollars overseas while there are people here that need help? This is gross, not something you should be celebrating 

Should we send our troops when Putin advances through Ukraine and starts attacking a NATO country?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Should we send our troops when Putin advances through Ukraine and starts attacking a NATO country?

We should mind our own business 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Let us know when it happens.  They can barely handle Ukraine without NATO support.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hoax. 

Why can't Europe take care of Europe? Why does EVERY f-n country in the world need OUR help.

It's embarrassing that our government can't handle the sh!t here at home first before anything else.