Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

She fits right in with the rest of the administration.  If you've ever seen some of Biden's cabinet level appointees testify to Congress they don't know anything about doing their job either.  It fits with hiring the dumbest person you can find as long as they check off all the diversity and inclusion boxes on the application.   

But, hey, they haven't resigned!  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gregg said:

A good poll would be who is dumber. This idiot or the other one AOC.

But they can recite the social justice classification hierarchy of victims from memory so the fringe nutjob set find them both to be immensely qualified.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

This is up there with some of your greatest hits like “decency and decorum restored” and “by all accounts”. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/29/karine-jean-pierre-debut-stumbles-00043328

She was unaware that Interior Secretary Deb Haaland had tested positive for Covid and didn’t know Biden had been with Haaland two days before at a Memorial Day event. “Oh, were they?” she said, to which the reporter pointedly noted pictures of the pair.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/karine-jean-pierre-is-a-world-historically-bad-press-secretary/

Jean-Pierre’s constant invocation of the get-out-of-jail-free card — “no comment”; “I don’t have anything for you on that right now”; “let me get back to you”; etc. — has even begun to frustrate the Biden administration’s allies in the mainstream media. Last week, a Washington Post reportnoted:

Almost from the day news broke that classified documents had turned up in the home and former office of President Biden, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has responded to questions about the matter by essentially not responding.

“I would refer you to the White House Counsel’s Office,” she has said repeatedly.

At Friday’s press briefing, Jean-Pierre invoked the phrase or some variation of it eight times — including in response to a question about whether the White House has done an effective job communicating about the lingering controversy.

As monotonous as it was, it wasn’t even a record. A few days earlier, she fell back on the same response 25 times.

2 words:  "Alternative facts"....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

A good poll would be who is dumber. This idiot or the other one AOC.

which woman threatens you more, Hoss?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/6/2023 at 3:07 AM, redtail hawk said:

She'x sharp as a whip.  How the hell did Haiti become the unfortunate stepsister of the Dominican Republic?

Have to be more careful about those 3:07am drunk posts. They tend to be 1) ridiculous 2) forgotten.

Happens to all of us. 

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I have no idea what this means.  But if she misspoke she has about 5000 more episodes to catch up with trump.

Edited by JDHillFan

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

“She’s sharp as a whip” - redhawk 

I have no idea what this means.  But if she misspoke she has about 5000 more episodes to catch up with trump.

Have to be more careful about those 3:07am drunk posts. They tend to be 1) ridiculous 2) forgotten.

Happens to all of us. 

On 7/6/2023 at 3:07 AM,  redtail hawk said: 

She'x sharp as a whip.  How the hell did Haiti become the unfortunate stepsister of the Dominican Republic?

which is all true...retired.  biggest job today was picking up my wife's buick after new front wheel bearings, recall toe link replacement, tire rotation, 4 wheel alignment, a new battery, filters, oil change and chassis lube, whatever that is.  Boring day but she says it drives like a dream.  Happy wife, happy life...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Clay Travis  

She is so bad at her job. She had days to get her story right. Days!

And she still gets caught in blatant lies, while lecturing the media on the importance of truth. Perfect.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1677415254265929728?

They can easily drug test every government employee that was on duty that day.  Nobody should protest.  It's a matter of national security.  If they can force you to take a shot it should be okay to provide a urine sample. 

And I assume all "guests" are required to sign in so it shouldn't be hard to narrow it down to a couple suspects by simple process of elimination.

We all know the identity of one likely suspect but like every other suspicious action from this crew they'll bury it and the media will memory hole the story.  While claiming Hunter is a victim of all those mean people suggesting a coke addict might be a prime suspect in this case.

KJP will answer all questions on the topic by saying she doesn't want to get into hypothetical (I might try this approach when my boss asks me when I'll be finished with client requests.  I'll let you know how that goes).  When she speaks the no comment answer the WH press corps will bark on queue with approval and that will be the end of it.

Just in case the emperors pretorian guard known in Washington as the FBI will be on call to harass anyone that says a discouraging word about the Biden's.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

RACIAL EMANATIONS AND PENUMBRAS?

JeanPierre109-110x85.jpg

Many members of the Biden administration are overmatched in their jobs, beginning with Slow Joe himself.

But perhaps no member of the administration is as out of her depth as Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. Poor Ms. Jean-Pierre thinks the Constitution guarantees some ethnic groups the right to discrimination in their favor: This is really, really important and I know the American people are really tracking this, as they should be.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/racial-emanations-and-penumbras.php

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RACIAL EMANATIONS AND PENUMBRAS?

JeanPierre109-110x85.jpg

Many members of the Biden administration are overmatched in their jobs, beginning with Slow Joe himself.

You have forgotten that she is a "historic figure.

“I’m a historic figure and I certainly walk in history every day,”  

As someone else said, Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln and Karine Jean-Pierre. 

At least she got further than the incredibly unqualified Biden Administration nominee for FAA Administrator, who never made through Senate confirmation hearings.

• Agree 1

On 7/7/2023 at 6:00 PM, BillsFanNC said:

On 7/7/2023 at 6:49 PM, Pokebball said:

I thought it was found on Sunday?

It was.  Just bad reporting on whoever Greg Price is.  However, she did say the Biden's weren't at the White House on that Friday so she lied.  She needs to lay off the cocaine.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It was.  Just bad reporting on whoever Greg Price is.  However, she did say the Biden's weren't at the White House on that Friday so she lied.  She needs to lay off the cocaine.

Yep. He corrected himself. The same day.

I'll wait for KJPs admission that she lied.

:lol:

58 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Pretty sure China and North Korea are also facing the conundrum of who should pay for sex change surgery for their warriors so we are at least on a level playing field. 

Wondering how it feels to stand up there dodging and ducking questions while knowing the only reason you got the job was to fill a quota for black lesbian diversity hires?

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wondering how it feels to stand up there dodging and ducking questions while knowing the only reason you got the job was to fill a quota for black lesbian diversity hires?

Why so much hate?

And how is she not qualified?

You sound like a racist.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why so much hate?

And how is she not qualified?

You sound like a racist.

Not hate buddy.  I have no personal feelings about the person one way or the other.

It's called reality.  I highly recommend it.

It's been clearly demonstrated she can't/won't answer the simplest of questions nor does she appear to be properly prepared to engage the media.  If you can't answer basic policy questions there's no purpose to have press q&a and therefore no need for a press secretary.

• Like (+1) 2