Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So you’re OK with the government shutting down

And the paychecks that won’t come out from it thousands of people who are just doing their jobs and deserve to get paid

That you could possibly defend the Republicans actually doing nothing quite literally not doing their jobs is amazing by the way they will get paid

Yes.  What don't you understand?  I always thought you were dumb, but not that dumb.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yes, calling me dumb as a compliment

You must have failed reading the day they taught it in school.  I didn't say you were dumb.  I said "I thought you were dumb."   And no, I don't suck off the government teat like you.  I work for a living.    What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

You must have failed reading the day they taught it in school.  I didn't say you were dumb.  I said "I thought you were dumb."   And no, I don't suck off the government teat like you.  I work for a living.    What a mess.  

I’d be curious to know what you do for a living

And no, I don’t suck off the government tit. I’m retired and I’ve worked for like 4o years

I earned my money make sure you do the same

You know, there are some stupid ***** on this board but you’re right up there in the top three

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I’d be curious to know what you do for a living

And no, I don’t suck off the government tit. I’m retired and I’ve worked for like 4o years

I earned my money make sure you do the same

You know, there are some stupid ***** on this board but you’re right up there in the top three

Thank you.  Coming from you, that's a compliment.  See, that's how you do it.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes that’s why they are standing behind Israel as they literally commit genocide because they hate Jews so much

It seems likely that you don’t understand the meaning of either “literally” or “genocide”. If I have that wrong please tell us how they are literally committing genocide. 

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Democrats hate Jews.  Simple.  Sad.  

Stop projecting 

24 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems likely that you don’t understand the meaning of either “literally” or “genocide”. If I have that wrong please tell us how they are literally committing genocide. 

Stop projecting 

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This should be good.

:lol:

Cry harder, Karen

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Literal genocide!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

You can thank Trump and Putin.

Happy?

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Democrats hate Jews.  Simple.  Sad.  

These idiots can't stand the fact that we all just might be on the SAME SIDE of an issue....

Have you noticed?

@Irv @B-Man @BillsFanNC - they don't know WTF to do with themselves - they are so f'n programmed that we can't POSSIBLY be aligned on ANYTHING.

ETTD

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1