Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Maybe don't gang rape high school girls then

This statement alone tells me how ignorant you are.

Hey tell me something…how many eyewitnesses did you interview?  Tell us all about the rest of your vigorous  investigation?  Have the authorities named you their lead detective yet?  

Ah wait…nevermind, you read a headline and became an internet Karen keyboard warrior as if you knew everything.  Don’t worry, we already know.  

Rest of us sane, level headed individuals will let the facts come out before we decide someone’s innocent or guilt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be possible to prove he is innocent. The best we'll get is a lack of evidence to convict. You willing to let OJ babysit? After all, he wasn't convicted either.

I have to say yes. If we don't trust the legal system... Who can we trust?

• Eyeroll 1

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be possible to prove he is innocent. The best we'll get is a lack of evidence to convict. You hiring OJ at your place of work? After all, he wasn't convicted either.

OJ went through a trial, you know that thing where they present all the evidence and facts.  You read an internet headline.  

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

I have to say yes. If we don't trust the legal system... Who can we trust?

Not guilt does not equal innocent. It never has. Also, the legal system is highly messed up, if you haven't been paying attention. Using it as your barometer of what is true and is not is far from advised.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

This statement alone tells me how ignorant you are.

Hey tell me something…how many eyewitnesses did you interview?  Tell us all about the rest of your vigorous  investigation?  Have the authorities named you their lead detective yet?  

Ah wait…nevermind, you read a headline and became an internet Karen keyboard warrior as if you knew everything.  Don’t worry, we already know.  

Rest of us sane, level headed individuals will let the facts come out before we decide someone’s innocent or guilt.

Brags about having a level head

calls strangers names on the internet in the same comment

and supports Matt Araiza

the trifecta

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

OJ went through a trial, you know that thing where they present all the evidence and facts.  You read an internet headline.  

I read the lawsuit. Did you? Also, you didn't answer my question. Are you hiring OJ because he was found not guilty?

https://www.scribd.com/document/589181099/Matt-Araiza-Civil-Complaint#fullscreen&from_embed

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Brags about having a level head

calls strangers names on the internet in the same comment

and supports Matt Araiza

the trifecta

I support waiting to know facts and see evidence before handing out a conviction.  Obviously a foreign concept to you so much you don’t even understand what that actually means.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It was said by many at the party that she had told him that she was 18. It's not on him to ask her for her driver's license to prove otherwise. It's on her to be honest about her age. If she really said she was 17 and he still went along with it, then he is 100% at fault

Having sex with a minor is only half of the problem for Azaria.   The lawsuit states that when he was done with the girl, he took her to a bedroom and threw her face first on the bed where some of his teamate(s) allegedly raped her.  So he may not have raped but he may have facilitated the act for others to some degree. 

I would bet a lot of money that the Bills will say that this is new info and will cut him today.

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I support waiting to know facts and see evidence before handing out a conviction.  Obviously a foreign concept to you so much you don’t even understand what that actually means.

I know enough to understand that convictions aren't handed out on messageboards.

I read the lawsuit. Did you? Also, you didn't answer my question. Are you hiring OJ because he was found not guilty?

https://www.scribd.com/document/589181099/Matt-Araiza-Civil-Complaint#fullscreen&from_embed

Yes I read it, do you even understand what a lawsuit is?  I can literally file a lawsuit tomorrow against you for what ever I want…does it make a true? 

A lawsuit isn’t an indication of confirmed guilt.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes I read it, do you even understand what a lawsuit is?  I can literally file a lawsuit tomorrow against you for what ever I want…does it make a true?  Lmao

Sure you can, but I'm guessing if you reference evidence from the San Diego Police that does not exist and the story goes viral, that they would probably want to have a word. Have the San Diego police denounced it as fake?

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Having sex with a minor is only half of the problem for Azaria.   The lawsuit states that when he was done with the girl, he took her to a bedroom and threw her face first on the bed where some of his teamate(s) allegedly raped her.  So he may not have raped but he may have facilitated the act by others to some degree. 

I would bet a lot of money that the Bills will say that this is new info and will cut him today. 

lol so a totally unfounded accusation would be enough evidence to cut him? There is ZERO proof of this…coming from a person seeking to become RICH from her accusations. Glad you aren’t running ***** at One Bills Drive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sure you can, but I'm guessing if you reference evidence from the San Diego Police that does not exist and the story goes viral, that they would probably want to have a word. Have the San Diego police denounced it as fake?

Have they charged Matt or even confirmed he participated in a forceful rape?

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Have they charged Matt or even confirmed he participated in a forceful rape?

Why is that relevant? The criminal and civil trial, along with his employment by the Bills are completely unrelated. Why do you keep avoiding my question about OJ?

Edited by BullBuchanan