POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

10 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Plant stuff? The FBI? C'mon man! It's not like they got four FISA warrants based on complete bunk and an FBI agent pleaded GUILTY to altering evidence in order to bolster one of those applications. 

There's absolutely no reason to believe that the FBI given unsupervised access to Trump's private residence for hours would EVER do such a thing!

A source close to the former president expressed concern that FBI agents or DOJ lawyers conducting the search could have “planted stuff” because they would not allow Trump’s attorneys inside the 128-room building to observe the operation, which lasted more than nine hours.

Obviously they are going to claim they planted stuff.  Cast doubt any way possible.  I am not even saying it couldn't happen, but just saying it doesn't make it true.

Also, how can you claim everything is bogus when you have zero idea what was on the warrant, or what the warrant was for?  In your own article, it says Trump's lawyers told the staff to give them access to everything, so I have to assume the warrant granted access to everything.  And if the staff did NOT turn of security cameras, then that should help some in regards to them "planting" stuff, right?

Quoting someone and you don't remember who said it?

Google might help you out for better context.

Tldr:  A music composer named Frank Wilhoit said this in a left wing blog post in 2018, not the political scientist Frank Wilhoit, who died in 2010.

Since it was made in the middle of the Trump presidency, it's not a historical quote that recent events have come to illuminate as "truth"

It was a partisan comment made on a left wing blog when Trump was in office.

https://slate.com/business/2022/06/wilhoits-law-conservatives-frank-wilhoit.html

15 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Wow. Holy wild overstatement Batman.

That occurred is less destructive or violent than countless no-knock warrants issued for going after drugs. In both cases, the justification has been "to prevent people from destroying evidence". No one was shot, which already makes this one of the better warranted searches in this country.

So comrade, are you finally ready to place restrictions on searches and seizures in this country, with a greater perponderance of evidence required for a warrant, the removal of no knock warrants and greater civilian oversight on law enforcement activities? Because there was a big protest about that in 2020 that was about those things that I seem to remember that you did not look kindly upon?

Or is this just "doing it to the wrong kind of people" and you are throwing out a soundbite showing your utter lack of knowledge on how law enforcement has been operating?

It's about not redefining words when things are being done to the "right" people. 

When federal agents show up at your door, my door, anyone's door unannounced and demand access to everything in your home justified or not...... It's called a raid. It always has been.

JFC.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/03/politics/fbi-raids-capitol-attack-investigation/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/opinions/lindsey-graham-roger-stone-fbi-raid-response-gagliano/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/28/1095196835/rudy-giuliani-fbi-raid-investigation

Edited by DRsGhost

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Naive would be thinking they had shaky grounds to execute the raid.  It had to be scrutinized a LOT more than if it was Joe Blow Schmuckatelly.  That doesn't mean 45 isn't a schmuckatelly or a Joe Blow. 😏 

I mean, if the FBI thinks it can raid Donald's Trump's house for stealing classified documents from the White House what's to stop them for raiding John Q. Public's house for stealing classified documents from the White House? 

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I mean, if the FBI thinks it can raid Donald's Trump's house for stealing classified documents from the White House what's to stop them for raiding John Q. Public's house for stealing classified documents from the White House? 

😆 Nothing. They already have no problem raiding John Q. Public's.

You got this assbackwards.  

Treat him just like Gov. Blago. Nobody is above the law. There should be no "executive privilege." He's just an ordinary citizen now anyway.

Oh... Wait, the vacuum tubes in my sarcasm detector just warmed up.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

😆 Nothing. They already have no problem raiding John Q. Public's.

You got this assbackwards.  

Treat him just like Gov. Blago. Nobody is above the law. There should be no "executive privilege." He's just an ordinary citizen now anyway.

Oh... Wait, the vacuum tubes in my sarcasm detector just warmed up.

But they'll never come for me. I'm wearing my blue.

Uh huh...

41 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Naive would be thinking they had shaky grounds to execute the raid.  It had to be scrutinized a LOT more than if it was Joe Blow Schmuckatelly.  That doesn't mean 45 isn't a schmuckatelly or a Joe Blow. 😏 

Scrutinized by who….exactly? You’ve got to be kidding, right?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Scrutinized by who….exactly? You’ve got to be kidding, right?

...by a judge. Who reviewed findings and felt there was probably cause.

You know, like they are supposed to do for everyone. But on top of that (quoting from NPR)

Besides the federal judge who approved the warrant, the raid likely needed sign-off by the director of the FBI himself — Christopher Wray, who was appointed in 2017 by President Trump.

16 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

But they'll never come for me. I'm wearing my blue.

Uh huh...

umm...that's the point that police reform activists have been hammering for years. Again, I ask, are you in favor of criminal justice reform now, or are you mad because your cult leader is the one in the machine this time?

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You know, like they are supposed to do for everyone. But on top of that (quoting from NPR)

[quote]Besides the federal judge who approved the warrant, the raid likely needed sign-off by the director of the FBI himself — Christopher Wray, who was appointed in 2017 by President Trump.[/quote]

Have you looked into the judge? I’m guessing not. 

Do you know where the FBI Director was last week? And now where he is this week? I’m guessing not.

CNN won’t tell you any of this. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you know where the FBI Director was last week? And now where he is this week? I’m guessing not.

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

umm...that's the point that police reform activists have been hammering for years. Again, I ask, are you in favor of criminal justice reform now, or are you mad because your cult leader is the one in the machine this time?

I want equal justice under the law. Period.

You?

If so, then the FBI should be raiding Hunter Bidens home yesterday.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I mean, I have heard the Epstein conspiracy theories again, but I live in the real world and not a bubble.

And from what records say, Wray was before Congress last week doing standard department spin. 

Nothing here is telling me anything that makes this any different from what everyday Americans suffer. If you want to fix that problem, get aboard, but I heard plenty of naysayers back in 2020.

7 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

If so, then the FBI should be raiding Hunter Bidens home yesterday.

Go for it. 

Oh, what, you think that I'm upset over someone being investigated for charges of (checks federal probe info) tax evasion? Surely that has the moral equivalence of (checks other federal probe) stealing classified documents.

Nail 'em both, but even on your whataboutism let's not pretend that Hunter Biden is anywhere near as bad as Trump is.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From what I've been reading elsewhere the DOJ/FBI raid objective is to use the boxes of national archive material warrant in an attempt to apply a little used federal code 2071.  And disqualify Trump from holding future office by acquiring a conviction on charges.  In other words, get him off the ballot as a potential 2024 candidate.  The problem is the threshold of intent is very high.  The risk of dismissal in court is high unless its US District Court in the District of Columbia.  Along with appeals all the way to SCOTUS.  All I can figure is the establishment is scared to death and crapping their knickers at the possibly of Trump part 2. 

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean, I have heard the Epstein conspiracy theories again, but I live in the real world and not a bubble.

And from what records say, Wray was before Congress last week doing standard department spin. 

Nothing here is telling me anything that makes this any different from what everyday Americans suffer. If you want to fix that problem, get aboard, but I heard plenty of naysayers back in 2020.

Go for it. 

Oh, what, you think that I'm upset over someone being investigated for charges of (checks federal probe info) tax evasion? Surely that has the moral equivalence of (checks other federal probe) stealing classified documents.

Nail 'em both, but even on your whataboutism let's not pretend that Hunter Biden is anywhere near as bad as Trump is.

Tax evasion. Right.

10% for the big guy. 

Quid pro quo

:lol:

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

You gotta love the conspiracy theorists already claiming the FBI planted evidence. Jumping the gun there a bit. If they were really planting evidence, how would we know yet until that "evidence" was revealed?

Also, everybody seems to be an expert on how magistrate judges are selected for warrant sign offs in Florida now. If the judge in this case truly was in the tank for Epstein, why would he sign off on a warrant for one of Epstein's buddies?

All year, it was "if Trump did a crime, why didn't he get charged for it?" and now, when Trump isn't even charged with a crime, but just has his place searched because he kept classified documents there, we gotta move those goalposts some more because the GodKing cannot be questioned.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Pssst... Don't do nothing wrong, they won't come for you.

I'll keep this drumbeat going: Do you support defunding the police? Because I'm all for it.

If you think that law enforcement is corrupt, and judges who sign off on search warrants are corrupt, and prosecutors are corrupt then why protect them?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1