POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If the crimes were solely the taking of the documents, DC is probably the more proper venue as it is where the documents were taken from and where NARA, the proper owner of the documents, resides. 

But if there were crimes committed *after* taking the documents, then they were likely done in FL, and thus FL is the proper venue. 

So filing in FL and risking getting the world’s dumbest judge (which they ended up getting) only makes sense if Trump was committing crimes with the documents after they were taken. 

Exactly. As everyone who ever worked in DC has said since Watergate: it's not the crime, it's the coverup. And the coverup (and conspiracy to cover things up) happened in Palm Beach.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Did Pence and Biden “steal” their documents? 

That would be easy to prove if they refused to return them when asked, returned some and lied that they had returned them all, and then obstructed the investigation into their possession of the documents. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Sure seems like there’s another grand jury down the road in Bedminster.

Documents loaded onto plane, flown to NJ, unloaded somewhere, Saudi Golf tournament shortly after, 2 billion to Kushner.

See, that Kushner fella is bad news. Like father like son. Rotten apple.

How many more charges? Lol

We aren’t done yet!!!

Edited by Governor

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That would be easy to prove if they refused to return them when asked, returned some and lied that they had returned them all, and then obstructed the investigation into their possession of the documents. 

Of course. 

We have a topic here - "You Have to Admit Biden Has Dementia." Well, o.k., debate away. I'll say he's lost a step or two and he never was the fastest guy in the WR room.

But what about Trump? Some of this is so ... stupid, so flagrant, with various lies so inconsistent that it was like shooting fish in a barrel for the investigators. And the discussions with other people in which he admits he didn't declassify the documents. These are not the acts of a high-IQ fully functioning adult. We need a thread, "You Have to Admit Trump Has Dementia."

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course. 

We have a topic here - "You Have to Admit Biden Has Dementia." Well, o.k., debate away. I'll say he's lost a step or two and he never was the fastest guy in the WR room.

But what about Trump? Some of this is so ... stupid, so flagrant, with various lies so inconsistent that it was like shooting fish in a barrel for the investigators. And the discussions with other people in which he admits he didn't declassify the documents. These are not the acts of a high-IQ fully functioning adult. We need a thread, "You Have to Admit Trump Has Dementia."

Trump clearly suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Not the traditional egoism or narcissism of your typical politician, but the truly mentally ill NPD.

Once you understand that, it all ends up making sense. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump clearly suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Not the traditional egoism or narcissism of your typical politician, but the truly mentally ill NPD.

Once you understand that, it all ends up making sense. 

I'm not sure what it is anymore. His stories, "defenses," whatever, are now of the Rudy Giuliani nature. Just laugh out loud bad. I think that's what people are forgetting here: you make a "mistake" like transporting documents to your personal home/offices like Biden or Pence, you bring in the professionals to apologize and come clean, the feds leave you alone. You compound lie upon lie, you encourage your underlings (including the Presidential Ketchup Provider) to cover up for you, you get indicted.

Sometimes life is simple. Trump is a moron (his former Secretary of State) or an idiot (his former Chief of Staff). Take your pick.

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And this:

I don’t have twitter but I read that the Florida jury doesn’t have security clearances so they’re only handling the less covfefe secret documents. There’s gotta be another jury in NJ., or he’ sold them, ate them, or they’re simply missing.

Edited by Governor

It’s funny how the commie left keep saying he “stole” the documents. But when it comes to joke biden, he didn’t steal them they just mysteriously ended up all over the place. 
Besides, he was the VP, he never should’ve had them anyways. He didn’t have clearance to take them as the VP!!!

That’s why you can’t take the idiots on the left here seriously. They lie like normal people breath. It comes naturally for them! What a mess!

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Westside said:

It’s funny how the commie left keep saying he “stole” the documents. But when it comes to joke biden, he didn’t steal them they just mysteriously ended up all over the place. 
Besides, he was the VP, he never should’ve had them anyways. He didn’t have clearance to take them as the VP!!!

That’s why you can’t take the idiots on the left here seriously. They lie like normal people breath. It comes naturally for them! What a mess!

It’s almost as if refusing to return the documents when asked, lying about returning them, and then obstructing the investigation into the documents makes it seem as if the taking was intentional. 

5 minutes ago, Precision said:

I have no problem with the Trump indictment provided Biden and Pence are indicted on the classified documents they had.

It’s ok to take them and have them in your possession and store them in your garage if you just give them back. That’s what they tell you when granting a security clearance. Nothing to see here. 

• Agree 2