POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Investigating political enemies of the regime in search of crimes.

Then telling the American people that those being investigated using Stalin-esque police state tactics are the actual threat to our democracy.

:lol:

never change leftists.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Investigating political enemies of the regime in search of crimes.

Then telling the American people that those being investigated using Stalin-esque police state tactics are the actual threat to our democracy.

:lol:

never change leftists.

In search of crimes? Associated with Conald Trump?

Hysterical - you need a new script man.

Trump admitted he has documents.

Trump is on tape demanding GA find 11 thousand plus votes.

Trump was 100% involved with the planning and execution of attempting to overturn the election.

You have been conned - and it couldn’t have happened to a more gullible and pathetic human.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fun fact: none of the statutes that the search warrant was issued under even mention classification. Even if he declassified them, it wouldn’t matter because he has no right to possess them.

You’re being lied to and eating it up because it makes you feel good. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Let me preface this by giving my experience in this area although it was over 20 years ago. I’m quite sure that the procedures have not changed that much.

I am a former Air Force sergeant who served 10 years, the majority of that time, working in military intelligence in the performance of my duties. I carried a top-secret SCI clearance and worked with classified documents on a daily basis cannot specify what is in those documents or what I did in the. Performance of my duties only that I carried the clearance and work with the documents.

Let me also say that in my opinion, I don’t think that any president or elected official should be having classified documents anywhere either a approved security area that means I don’t agree with Biden having them I don’t agree with Trump having them I don’t agree with Pence having them I don’t agree with anybody having them stored in the way that they were there are many reasons for this, but I will just give an example you cannot mix classified documents without cover sheets because you run the risk of mixing unclassified or confidential documents with top-secret or top-secret SCI documents that would be very bad

Let me also say that as an Air Force enlisted man had anyone in the military done what Biden or Donald Trump have done we would be short ordered article 15 and sent to military prison. It’s a serious that as it gets 

The argument that is being made here is that the documents were asked to be brought back, and Trump didn’t do it. Let me also say that Donald Trump cannot just waive his magical hand and unclassified documents. There is a reason for this because classified documents have to be accounted for so that they don’t end up in the wrong hands and by the way, I am not insinuating that Donald Trump use those documents for personal benefit because I have seen no proof of that and I don’t want to go down the conspiracy theory route so let’s just assume that he took them and kept them because he wanted to 

When the government asks for documents back, you give the documents back it’s a simple as that you don’t get to keep them because you think it’s your right because you were a president or whatever to ask for them back means that the government does not consider them unclassified, and there is a legitimate threat risk 

If anybody has any legitimate questions about how classified documents are handled, I will do my best to answer them I cannot give specifics on any particular documents as I have signed a nondisclosure agreement

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t think the documents are a big deal to begin with. Like literally anything can be considered classified, including memos like the gate code to the rose garden is ‘80085’ or like the name of the thanksgiving Turkey they are saving. 

It’s not like either him or Biden could carry out documents all willy-nilly in front of everyone that confirm intelligent alien life forms or positions of all our nuclear subs.

bunch to do about nothing imo, but the deepstate hates trump and will do anything stop him.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me preface this by giving my experience in this area although it was over 20 years ago. I’m quite sure that the procedures have not changed that much.

I am a former Air Force sergeant who served 10 years, the majority of that time, working in military intelligence in the performance of my duties. I carried a top-secret SCI clearance and worked with classified documents on a daily basis cannot specify what is in those documents or what I did in the. Performance of my duties only that I carried the clearance and work with the documents.

Let me also say that in my opinion, I don’t think that any president or elected official should be having classified documents anywhere either a approved security area that means I don’t agree with Biden having them I don’t agree with Trump having them I don’t agree with Pence having them I don’t agree with anybody having them stored in the way that they were there are many reasons for this, but I will just give an example you cannot mix classified documents without cover sheets because you run the risk of mixing unclassified or confidential documents with top-secret or top-secret SCI documents that would be very bad

Let me also say that as an Air Force enlisted man had anyone in the military done what Biden or Donald Trump have done we would be short ordered article 15 and sent to military prison. It’s a serious that as it gets 

The argument that is being made here is that the documents were asked to be brought back, and Trump didn’t do it. Let me also say that Donald Trump cannot just waive his magical hand and unclassified documents. There is a reason for this because classified documents have to be accounted for so that they don’t end up in the wrong hands and by the way, I am not insinuating that Donald Trump use those documents for personal benefit because I have seen no proof of that and I don’t want to go down the conspiracy theory route so let’s just assume that he took them and kept them because he wanted to 

When the government asks for documents back, you give the documents back it’s a simple as that you don’t get to keep them because you think it’s your right because you were a president or whatever to ask for them back means that the government does not consider them unclassified, and there is a legitimate threat risk 

If anybody has any legitimate questions about how classified documents are handled, I will do my best to answer them I cannot give specifics on any particular documents as I have signed a nondisclosure agreement

But...

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trump Indicted, US Police State Officially Ushered In. Biden Joins Mao, Stalin, Castro et al.

Ya gotta love the Trump fans who claim Biden is going after Trump because he's a political rival, while at the same time claiming Biden is in full dementia.

Mastermind with dementia is taking down the brilliant Trump.

This proves that Trump is a stable genius.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yet you do what he's alleging over and over and over....

Wrong. You and that clown are unable to think for t. Your hatred for one man clouds your judgement.

Just remember, what goes around, comes around and some day the republicans will be in charge and they will use the same exact tactics against a democrat who is a threat to the deep state and the tables will be turned. I wonder if you will be so happy when, not if, it happens to you?

Just now, Westside said:

Wrong. You and that clown are unable to think for t. Your hatred for one man clouds your judgement.

Just remember, what goes around, comes around and some day the republicans will be in charge and they will use the same exact tactics against a democrat who is a threat to the deep state and the tables will be turned. I wonder if you will be so happy when, not if, it happens to you?

If a Democrat commits espionage I'll be right with you in hoping he goes down.

Therein lies the difference between us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2