SI cover story on Stefon and Trevon Diggs

YoloinOhio

I think trevon needs to learn how to play defense before the Bills would consider picking him up. 

Isn't he the worst corner in the league in terms of actual pass defense?

Not really sure we need a feast or famine player on the outside. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I think trevon needs to learn how to play defense before the Bills would consider picking him up. 

Isn't he the worst corner in the league in terms of actual pass defense?

Not really sure we need a feast or famine player on the outside. 

Yeah he made a lot of splash play interceptions, but he was also burned and when he was burned, it was a full on charring...

13 hours ago, boater said:

"SI Cover" ...do they still publish physical magazines? I haven't seen one, but I haven't looked very hard.

My last physical sports rag subscription was "The Sporting News" in the late 1990s.

Yep. Used to get the Athlon Sports NFL preview mags in the 90s just before the internet age.

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yep. Used to get the Athlon Sports NFL preview mags in the 90s just before the internet age.

I still get Lindy's magazines because it was go-to before the internet and brings back good memories.  Got one last weekend when I went up to Rochester (the ones where I live are focused on the Cheaters :sick:).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I still get Lindy's magazines because it was go-to before the internet and brings back good memories.  Got one last weekend when I went up to Rochester (the ones where I live are focused on the Cheaters :sick:).

I used to by Athlon and Lindy's every year...just recently parted way with a bout 20 years worth of their annuals... the only time I pick them up now, is I am back in Buffalo, and see a Bill on the cover...where I am, its always the Cowboys and/or Texans.

I really loved Lindy's because, in the day's before the internet, they always had a one or two sentence review of every player on each roster.  It was invaluable when I was creating my Madden roster, each summer.  I always wanted to play with the most accurate roster possible.  Man, when I think of all the time I used to have! :)

• Agree 3

Just now, Buftex said:

I used to by Athlon and Lindy's every year...just recently parted way with a bout 20 years worth of their annuals... the only time I pick them up now, is I am back in Buffalo, and see a Bill on the cover...where I am, its always the Cowboys and/or Texans.

I really loved Lindy's because, in the day's before the internet, they always had a one or two sentence review of every player on each roster.  It was invaluable when I was creating my Madden roster, each summer.  I always wanted to play with the most accurate roster possible.  Man, when I think of all the time I used to have! :)

Same here.  That's what I liked most about it versus the other magazines.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.