Seven Subpoenaed in Fulton County Grand Jury Investigation Investigating Trump's Attempts to Overturn the 2020 Election

Let me give Billsfu.kc a hint...

When you hear "experts say..."  "many experts tell us"  " according to experts...."

Accompanied by ZERO mention of who exactly those "experts" are, where they made such claims, and data to support the claims....

THEN YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.

"experts say that despite the sky appearing to be blue, it's actually green."

Question from sane people: What experts? Where is their data to back up the claim?

Answer from useful idiots: Shut up. Experts say so.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Maybe you should try reading primary sources and, in areas that aren’t in your wheelhouse, listening to experts. 

Goose, I think you'll find that I'm willing to listen...please describe the 'fraud' you claim to have been perpetrated

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, T&C said:

In the brief, Willis summarily dismissed the comparison between the action of the Georgia defendants and “actions that did not result in prosecution 60 years ago in a different jurisdiction with different election code and criminal statutes, presided over by different prosecuting agencies, and with differing substantive evidence of criminal intent.”

And most important and obvious but left unsaid.. that she's out to get Trump.   Please excuse me if we're still playing that "rule of law" game of peek-a-boo.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

The ‘Why Not?’ grand jury: The Georgia
final report should worry us all

The Hill, by Jonathan Turley

With the release of the special grand jury final report in Georgia, the nation finally was able to see what foreperson Emily Kohrs last February was giggling about in interviews. Call it the “Why not?” report.

Back then, when Kohrs was asked if there were recommended charges, she chuckled and said, “Can you imagine doing this for eight months and not coming out with a whole list of recommended indictments? It’s not a short list. It’s not.'” In addition to nodding at an expected Trump indictment, she added, “There may be some names on that list that you wouldn’t expect.” After all, why not?

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4194898-the-why-not-grand-jury-the-georgia-final-report-should-worry-us-all/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL at the minnows here taking the bait.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

The case is crumbling, but you lemmings can keep on celebrating.

She pleaded guilty on Thursday morning to six misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference of election duties.

Ms. Powell, who appeared in a downtown Atlanta courtroom, was sentenced to six years of probation for the charges, a significantly less-severe outcome than she would have faced if found guilty of the charges for which she was originally indicted, which included a violation of the state racketeering law

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Texas Lindsay is your source of insight? Pretty much sums you up

12 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Texas Lindsay is your source of insight? Pretty much sums you up

Another one with the same old mistake 

The information is right there, it was just posted by Texas Lindsey. 

The Fulton County prosecutor office 

and MSNBC. 

Pretty much sums up your mistake. 

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Then why did she make a deal at all if she was so assured to beat those charges? I mean seriously what's your theory that she decided that instead of going through a trial that you think she'd apparently clearly win, she decided to make a deal for lesser charges while having to speak truthfully about her involvement in the criminal conspiracy and be prepared to testify. As well as the years of probation, the fine, and likely future loss of her law license.

You think that's what that means? Or maybe and I'm just spit balling, but she was right before her trial was going to start, went "Oh *****! I'm about to go to prison." and made a deal to avoid it.

I mean what do you think a plea deal is?

Edited by Warcodered