Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

If they hadn't prosecuted MAGA grandmas and others who never entered the Capitol, Ray Epps would be a true non story.

But they did prosecute those people.

Honest people ask why the special treatment for Epps.

Regime propagandists and their sheep demand you look the other way.

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So thats the excuse he's using? 

Epps is an idiot?

:lol:

So? That doesn't explain why they DEFEND him. 

Everyone else is the "cult" is an idiot, moron etc. too.

Yet @BillStime has never defended a single one. Not even once. Not even a little.

Why the full force support of Mr Epps, the cultist?

Because he actually told people to break into the Capitol.  That makes him more responsible than Trump who not only never said to break into the Capitol, but said to be peaceful. And they can’t have that so they have to write him out, hoping no one notices. 

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because he actually told people to break into the Capitol.  That makes him more responsible than Trump who not only never said to break into the Capitol, but said to be peaceful. And they can’t have that so they have to write him out, hoping no one notices. 

Oh Trump said to be peaceful - lmao  - how cute you pathetic simp.

Trump wanted to let armed rioters allowed to enter his rally.

They’re not here to hurt me. Let them in. Let my people in,” Trump said

Trump wanted as many people as possible to attend his Ellipse rally and was “f——- furious” metal detectors were keeping the crowd from going, according to a text message Hutchinson sent to Tony Ornato, who served as White House deputy chief of staff.

You gullible fks

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they hadn't prosecuted MAGA grandmas and others who never entered the Capitol, Ray Epps would be a true non story.

But they did prosecute those people.

Honest people ask why the special treatment for Epps.

Regime propagandists and their sheep demand you look the other way.

Explain to me what statute under which Epps should be charged and what the likely outcome of that charge would be. 

From what I’ve seen, the best you could hope for is trespassing and the chances of success would be low enough that it wouldn’t warrant prosecutorial resources that are already stretched thin. 

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Explain to me what statute under which Epps should be charged and what the likely outcome of that charge would be. 

From what I’ve seen, the best you could hope for is trespassing and the chances of success would be low enough that it wouldn’t warrant prosecutorial resources that are already stretched thin. 

We can start with any or all of these charges that have been levied against those who didn't enter the Capitol.

Impeding law enforcement officer during civil disorder; knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions; engage in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress

Edited by BillsFanNC

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh Trump said to be peaceful - lmao  - how cute you pathetic simp.

Trump wanted to let armed rioters allowed to enter his rally.

They’re not here to hurt me. Let them in. Let my people in,” Trump said

Trump wanted as many people as possible to attend his Ellipse rally and was “f——- furious” metal detectors were keeping the crowd from going, according to a text message Hutchinson sent to Tony Ornato, who served as White House deputy chief of staff.

You gullible fks

You keep using the same "witness" who says things that make every Secret Service member look incompetent or complicit. It is amazing that I ask questions to determine how this event happened  and you only ask about Trump, but I am the gullible one? 

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You keep using the same "witness" who says things that make every Secret Service member look incompetent or complicit. It is amazing that I ask questions to determine how this event happened  and you only ask about Trump, but I am the gullible one? 

Why did this “event” happen?

29 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

it’s hilarious. Hutchinson admitted her testimony was full of lies. But it’s what they want to hear so that’s all they care to know. Morons.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would they do without conspiracies?

They'd find some other way to hate 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

it’s hilarious. Hutchinson admitted her testimony was full of lies. But it’s what they want to hear so that’s all they care to know. Morons.

That right? She did that? 

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wonder what happened after she ditched her Trump lawyer?

Trump’s former White House ethics lawyer told Cassidy Hutchinson to give misleading testimony to January 6 committee

Don’t let facts get in the way…

Idiots

A excerpt from Beatties pt 2 Epps story...

The details underlying the introductory paragraphs below  sprout dozens of obvious questions for Epps, the FBI and the committee. 

All remain unasked, unanswered. 

It must all be Russian disinformation I guess.

It would be one thing if Epps’s repeated calls on January 5 to “go into the Capitol” had simply amounted to bluster. But Epps followed through on his stated mission to shepherd others inside. In clips 4-6 of the above compilation, we see Epps actively orchestrate elements of the very first breach of the Capitol barricades at 12:50 p.m, while Trump still had 20 minutes left in his rally speech.

It is noteworthy that this Ray Epps breach occurs just one minute after Capitol Police began responding to reports of two “pipe bombs” located at DNC and GOP headquarters, respectively. Rather conveniently, the already-handicapped Capitol Police thus had still-fewer resources with which to respond to the barricade breach in question.

While the “pipe bombs” turned out to be a dud, the Ray Epps breach proved fateful. Today, the official stories told by the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the US Justice Department all depict the apparent Ray Epps-orchestrated 12:50 p.m. initial breach of metal barricades as the “Big Bang” event of January 6.

In large part, this description is hardly an exaggeration. Indeed, it was the 12:50 p.m. breach of the Capitol grounds, in conjunction with a handful of suspicious individuals ripping down fencing and signage, that set in motion the conditions allowing for 1/6 to turn from a rally into a riot. 

In this report, we will blow open this network of still-unindicted key operators who appear to have been at work either with or around Ray Epps during the initial Capitol grounds breach. You, dear reader, will be scandalized — though perhaps unsurprised — to learn that none of the actors covered in this report have received attention in the mainstream press, despite their active and indispensable roles in the events of 1/6.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

We can start with any or all of these charges that have been levied against those who didn't enter the Capitol.

Impeding law enforcement officer during civil disorder; knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions; engage in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress

And after reading the transcript, you think you could definitely make those charges stick, given the facts?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

And after reading the transcript, you think you could definitely make those charges stick, given the facts?

Who cares about making the charges stick?

They levy the charges on Americans who did far far less than Epps, and then use the full weight and force if the FBI/DOJ to pressure them to plea to something. 

They didnt do that to Ray Epps and a few others though.

He was on the most wanted list for 6 months,  his identity was known 3 days after J6 and the FBI did exactly nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Then they quietly scrubbed him from the list when the NYT and Revolver reporting came out. Not suspicious at all!

On the joke transcript...let's go to where they "grill" Epps about urging people to go into the Capitol and his ridiculous response that he thought the Capitol was open on J6. Have you ever toured the US Capitol? I have. It's beyond belief that his motivation was to ask hundreds if not thousands of people to line up like tourists to go through security to get inside.

But then again, you'll believe anything that shifts the focus away from obvious legitimate questions about J6 and back to the pre-determined Trump bad 24/7/365 narrative.

And I'll point out again that you're spending a whole bunch of effort defending an avowed MAGA insurrectionist.....strange. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who cares about making the charges stick?

They levy the charges on Americans who did far far less than Epps, and then use the full weight and force if the FBI/DOJ to pressure them to plea to something. 

They didnt do that to Ray Epps and a few others though.

He was on the most wanted list for 6 months,  his identity was known 3 days after J6 and the FBI did exactly nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Then they quietly scrubbed him from the list when the NYT and Revolver reporting came out. Not suspicious at all!

On the joke transcript...let's go to where they "grill" Epps about urging people to go into the Capitol and his ridiculous response that he thought the Capitol was open on J6. Have you ever toured the US Capitol? I have. It's beyond belief that his motivation was to ask hundreds if not thousands of people to line up like tourists to go through security to get inside.

But then again, you'll believe anything that shifts the focus away from obvious legitimate questions about J6 and back to the pre-determined Trump bad 24/7/365 narrative.

And I'll point out again that you're spending a whole bunch of effort defending an avowed MAGA insurrectionist.....strange. 

He called the FBI and submitted to interviewing on Jan 8th. So I guess the FBI interviewing someone and making a determination from that  counts as nothing in your world. Instead of the obvious, simplest explanation, you’d rather believe that this dope was actually a secret government agent tasked by Adam Schiff and the liberal FBI (lol) to single-handedly take down Trump. Because… reasons. 

Who has been indicted for doing less than him? I’ve seen one person indicted for trespassing without entering the building. Most everyone else either assaulted a cop or entered the building.

I get that reality is just really hard for you and it’s easier to just make ***** up and ignore everything that’s inconvenient to the narrative you’ve crafted in your head, but there is zero evidence that this MAGA dope loser was working for the feds on Jan 6.

He’s just some guy who believed in a liar and is now reaping the whirlwind as the people who he agrees with have turned on him because it’s easier than admitting that maybe some people in their ranks aren’t good people. 

14 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Of course it was. The left's screaming reminds me of a child denying he stole the cookies from

the jar.

If they were so confident in their case, why would the Dems not allow for cross examination?  

Why would they only allow Republicans on the committee who agreed with their conclusion?

Why refuse extra security and law enforcement, when it was known ahead of time there were going to be large protests?

Why were cops letting people into the capital?

Why no interest in Ray Epps

Why the insistence that this was worse than 9/11 when everyone knows it wasn’t?🤣🤣🤣

Too many common sense questions that just seem to taint the whole proceeding- very similar to the 9/11 commission…

…And yes- I said ‘taint’…😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

🎯 

Again, if you grant that he isn't a fed...

Then you're left with leftists defending a MAGA Trump supporter in Epps, and contrasting that with every case where they cheered the prosecutions with pitchforks and bloodlust with zero interest in any nuance with their defense.

Clowns all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Of course it was. The left's screaming reminds me of a child denying he stole the cookies from

the jar.

It's like the kid who denies eating the powdered donut and instead accuses you of being the perpetrator....all the while with a face covered in powdered sugar.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

Again, if you grant that he isn't a fed...

Then you're left with leftists defending a MAGA Trump supporter in Epps, and contrasting that with every case where they cheered the prosecutions with pitchforks and bloodlust with zero interest in any nuance with their defense.

Clowns all.

Ah there she is! 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah there she is! 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

A wise man once said that when a person has no argument, they resort to insults and ad hominem attacks- meaning, you can’t debate the issue being put forth, so you attack the messenger instead…

Exposed…😉

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

A wise man once said that when a person has no argument, they resort to insults and ad hominem attacks- meaning, you can’t debate the issue being put forth, so you attack the messenger instead…

Exposed…😉

Are you a capitalist?

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you defend Ray Epps or do you think he should be arrested and questioned?

He was questioned, right? 

If he broke the law - arrest him. Who the fk cares?

But EVERYONE is laughing at the desperation of the CULT in its attempts to blame Ray Epps for January 6.

Desperate AF