Happy Birthday Pancho

🙏 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You were still the one who posted it as I didn’t know, and not a twitter guy.  Not that I have a problem with it.

it’s nice when our good guys on this board always remember to share good things.  You’re one of those guys bud.

@teef did you read that?  I'm one of the good guys....you don't say that enough to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Royale, no compliment goes unpunished.  Don’t get me into the Teef beef.   You guys are both good guys.  I just have no patience anymore for the Jets, Patriots, and Fins trolls.

I have no problem with a balanced opinion as GB just gave it to me on the MTC thread I started.  My maybe three times a year thread, but GB is a good dude.

I just need to always stay on the good side of Weo, and Gugs. 😇🤪🙏🦬

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Royale, no compliment goes unpunished.  Don’t get me into the Teef beef.   You guys are both good guys.  I just have no patience anymore for the Jets, Patriots, and Fins trolls.

I have no problem with a balanced opinion as GB just gave it to me on the MTC thread I started.  My maybe three times a year thread, but GB is a good dude.

You've had patience at some point with Jets, Fins and Pats fans?  I've never had patience for them.

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I have it on good authority that @teef's office orders nitrous tanks at quantities that don't match up with his patient billings. So take what he says with a grain of salt.

29 minutes ago, teef said:

would you feel better if i held you in my strong arms?

There is a time and a place for this.....this ain't the time nor the place.  Not that here is anything wrong with that. 🤪

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.