The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯 - History will not be kind to the cowards. 

It will also be fun to look back at comments here by the cult as long as this site / forum is operating. 

It is sad. Little Marco, not terribly bright but otherwise a decent guy, running scared of Trump now.

It will take a long, long time for the Republicans to rebuild their bench. Kind of like the baseball team with a bunch of promising minor league prospects who all fizzled by the time they hit AAA.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is sad. Little Marco, not terribly bright but otherwise a decent guy, running scared of Trump now.

It will take a long, long time for the Republicans to rebuild their bench. Kind of like the baseball team with a bunch of promising minor league prospects who all fizzled by the time they hit AAA.

ETTD

• 3 weeks later...

Every time I hear Republicans talk about “family values” I think what a bunch of BS. They can’t define it. The ones who talk about it the most are proclaiming to have high morals to cover their affairs so the religious right keeps supporting them. Mostly it’s them proclaiming, I’m better than those dems who don’t support family values, … whatever that is.

Nucking futs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/jan-6-rioter-likens-herself-to-jesus-i-did-the-right-thing/ar-AA1gIBmh

“I did the right thing,” St Cyr said, according to NBC News. “I know it sounds delusional.” 

St Cyr, 55, of Boise, was convicted in March on two felony counts of civil disorder and several misdemeanors. U.S. District Judge John Bates sentenced St Cyr to 30 months in prison and three years of supervised release. Prosecutors had recommended she serve 33 months in prison due to her history of criminal activity and her dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Marine Corps. She was also ordered to pay thousands of dollars in restitution and fines, including $2,000 to the Architect of the Capitol. 

After she was sentenced, St Cyr went on Facebook Live to complain about her future in prison. During the video, St Cyr did not take any responsibility for what she did at the Capitol and likened her alleged suffering to the agony in the Garden of Gethsemane, where the Bible says Jesus experienced great anguish but accepted God’s will before he was betrayed, arrested and crucified. 

“I understood what Jesus felt like when he was in the Garden of Gethsemane praying and felt so alone,” St Cyr said. 

Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney for D.C., said in court documents that St Cyr has never been accountable her actions in the 32 months since the deadly riot. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Pointing out utter hypocrisy is worked up to you.  Your posts make you seem like a jaded little incel.

You’re a walking talking hypocrite. You see no wrong being done by the crooked democrat party. Totally blind and clueless. Just like they want you to be. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Wow. I don't care about your lack of whatever.  

So much projection going on.  

It's tough being an incel I'm sure.  You're not alone.   Go hit up Nick Fuentes you guys can be buds.

Explain how pointing out hypocrisy is getting worked up.  Or is it just another one of your empty, senseless comments?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's tough being an incel I'm sure.  You're not alone.   Go hit up Nick Fuentes you guys can be buds.

Explain how pointing out hypocrisy is getting worked up.  Or is it just another one of your empty, senseless comments?

Yes you are a hypocrite.  That's been settled.   The incels thing is so strange it has to be projection.  I'm married with kids.  Weirdo 

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Yes you are a hypocrite.  That's been settled.   The incels thing is so strange it has to be projection.  I'm married with kids.  Weirdo 

It's a big thing among libs.  I've only ever heard them talk about it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...