Dan Snyder financial investigation

aristocrat

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

As long as it doesn't open up the league to more scrutiny on other internal matters they've kept under wraps.

Think about it, it will or at least should.

Politicians and the fed govt can run wild with this.

NFL owners are an easy target.  Rich, highly inclusive Flores would call them borderline racists, and have the anti-trust exemption hanging over the heads at all time, people are sick of municipalities/cities/states being held ransom for grandiose expensive stadiums.

What politician will stand up for Daniel Snyder?  Anyone?? LOL

The political grandstanding that could come upon the NFL owners could be epic.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Something tells me Goodell and NFL owners are secretly relieved this story is coming out. They need a reason to push Snyder out the door. Now they have one.

Sometimes very bad things have a silver lining if you look hard enough. I think this is it. Screwing the fans is frowned upon. Screwing the other owners will be hard to come back from.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If you are offended because one politician referenced the Godfather, I suggest you 1) chill out 2) and if you are so outraged take it up with Rep. Raja Krishnamoorth who made the comparison.

If you feel the need to respond to a joke in this manner, I suggest you shut the ***** up.

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

If you feel the need to respond to a joke in this manner, I suggest you shut the ***** up.

Thanks for your suggestion but let me think, no,  I will not "shut the ***** up".

Was it a joke, really, yeah hilarious, a real gut buster for sure.  I mean it was so obviously a joke with the way people get offended now. 

Also, read what I wrote, two conditional "ifs".

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks for your suggestion but let me think, no,  I will not "shut the ***** up".

Was it a joke, really, yeah hilarious, a real gut buster for sure.  I mean it was so obviously a joke with the way people get offended now. 

I re-read what you wrote and I am still going to have to go with shut the ***** up...

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, T master said:

Now let me get this straight they are trying to tell us that some one from Washington is or could be crooked ?

COME ON MAN THAT CAN'T BE TRUE ...

Except $nyder is so crooked they will not let him IN Washington, DC where he wanted to put new stadium so he is trying to milk Commonwealth of Virginia,

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Except $nyder is so crooked they will not let him IN Washington, DC where he wanted to put new stadium so he is trying to milk Commonwealth of Virginia,

or Maryland. Basically whomever he can crook harder. Seems like those plans may be thrown out the window now though. Guy belongs in prison.

7 hours ago, JoeF said:

I re-read what you wrote and I am still going to have to go with shut the ***** up...

lol. Out of all the blatantly racist, sexist **** posted here on a pretty regular basis, you chime up about a godfather mafia joke and claim offense. Never change TBD.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You seem offended.

Or, are you joking?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JoeF said:

Classy, very classy.

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

You seem offended.

Or, are you joking?

I find it obnoxious and  pitiful when people have this apparent need to escalate the dialogue by stating "just shut the ***** up".  Wonderful well thought out response.   More of  reflection on themselve, my mistake for responding.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is so weird...

You have a license to print money, and you skim what is essentially petty cash off what you need to pay the other owners? 

So much risk for so little upside. 

Penny wise and pound foolish crook..probably been getting away with similar garbage like this his entire career, he finally to the big boys where the $ is big and the owners have plenty of staff to watch the till.

10 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Classy, very classy.

I find it obnoxious and  pitiful when people have this apparent need to escalate the dialogue by stating "just shut the ***** up".  Wonderful well thought out response.   More of  reflection on themselve, my mistake for responding.

OK, offended it is.

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I wonder if many of these things could be found as wrong doings by many of the NFL owners.  But at this point Washington wants to get rid of Snyder and is digging up everything they can on him to make sure it happens.  Congress is tied of paying for season tickets and they keep losing!

You’re really making excuses for this POS and making it sound like a witch hunt by politicians right now? Seriously? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.