TSW Mock Draft Buffalo Bills Poll - Who should the Bills take at 25?

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at 25?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at 25?

• Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State (44)
    • Kenneth Walker III, RB, MSU (50)
    • Jahan Dotson, WR, PSU (39)
    • Christian Watson, WR, NDSU (53)
    • Tre McBride, TE, Colorado St (49)
    • Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan (24)
    • Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (28)
    • George Karlaftis, Edge, Purdue (13)
    • Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia (34)
    • Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (21)
    • Trent McDuffie, DB, Washington (20)
    • Roger McCreary, DB, Auburn (26)
    • Daxton Hill, S, Michigan (19)

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The trade up with Philly draft - I'm not sitting at 25 *hoping* for my guy

Screenshot_20220330-234103_Chrome.jpg

Huh?  Back to back WRs even though we signed crowder?  How does this make sense?

Diggs, Davis, Crowder, TD Jesus, Stevenson.  Yet you draft 2 WRs with first 2 picks even though we literally have just one cornerback on the roster who could start today?  

I’ll take “Things that will never happen for $500 Alex”

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  Back to back WRs even though we signed crowder?  How does this make sense?

Diggs, Davis, Crowder, TD Jesus, Stevenson.  Yet you draft 2 WRs with first 2 picks even though we literally have just one cornerback on the roster who could start today?  

I’ll take “Things that will never happen for $500 Alex”

I don’t think Crowder on a 1 year deal or Kumerow or Stevenson are preventIng us from drafting a WR or even 2. 

This regime has proven willing to draft the same position back to back even w/ 1st & 2nd round picks. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

This might be the quickest Bills Pick Poll we've ever done

However, once the Breece Hall fan club see's this....

👍🏼

12 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Where is the Breece Hall gang? He's falling so far behind (a distant 3rd). I thought it would be much closer.

See y’all April 28th😎

22 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I don’t think Crowder on a 1 year deal or Kumerow or Stevenson are preventIng us from drafting a WR or even 2. 

This regime has proven willing to draft the same position back to back even w/ 1st & 2nd round picks. 

I think the fact that we were in on Peterson pushes us into the wr talk early. Esp with having to give Diggs big money we need to get cheaper at that spot. 

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

You can come out of the closet 😎

I’ll play both sides!  😉 

You’re gonna be hiding in the closet if we take Breece at 25 and we have Dane Jackson and Steven Nelson trying to run with waddle and Hill.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I wouldn't be upset with McDuffie. But I do think he is someone the draft media are likely a bit higher on him than the NFL will be. I might be wrong of course, but that is my instinct. Teven Jenkins was that guy last year and he fell out of round 1. 

And the Bears are already considering him at RT or guard. 

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll play both sides!  😉 

You’re gonna be hiding in the closet if we take Breece at 25 and we have Dane Jackson and Steven Nelson trying to run with waddle and Hill.  

Enter MORBIUS

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yup, we were done in free agency too 😋

Edited by Solomon Grundy

52 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I didn't say we wouldn't draft one WR or that we wouldn't even take 2 WR's in the whole draft...I scoffed at the idea of drafting 2 with our first 2 picks while we have only Dane Jackson as a corner who could start week 1...and that is just not gonna happen.  

We very well could take 2 WR's in this draft, but I will bet you anything our first 2 picks are not both going to be WR's if our CB situation is the same on draft night.

• Agree 1

On 3/30/2022 at 10:45 PM, HappyDays said:

For a 1st round CB you want someone that can contest catches against the Mike Evans of the world 1-on-1, or defend against a goal line fade. If you put McDuffie in the slot he might be elite. I wouldn't take a slot CB in the 1st round and McDermott won't use him outside. Whether you care about arm length or not it's something this regime values. Look at the CBs we've added and started. McDuffie is not even in the conversation.

Joe Marino pointed out there hasn't been an all-pro CB with under 30" arms in over 10 years, and only 3 under 32" in the same time frame. It matters.

Just gotta say u appreciate the thought that goes into these. Anytime I read about McDs defenses i read about him liking height and arm length, which makes a crap ton more sense in a mostly zone defense. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.