1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

If you think Justice Clarence Thomas would ever bow to the

left-wing mob targeting him, go back and watch this

legendary clip of his 1991 confirmation hearing:

Senator Hatch: “What’s Clarence Thomas going to do?”

Justice Thomas: “I’d rather die than withdraw… not for the purpose of serving on the Supreme Court,

but for the purpose of not being driven out of this process.

I will not be scared. I don’t like bullies. I’ve never run from bullies.

I never cry uncle, and I’m not going to cry uncle today whether I want to be on the Supreme Court or not.”

This is really simple
Is he taking gifts or not?

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Did Obama?  

Who f….ng gives a ***t.  

Oh yea.  Morons.  

You really are a ***** dolt

It’s about the position that he is in. It’s about the fact that he never recuses himself whenever he has cases in front of him where he is in conflict because he takes his gifts. Are you really this ***** stupid

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You really are a ***** dolt

It’s about the position that he is in. It’s about the fact that he never recuses himself whenever he has cases in front of him where he is in conflict because he takes his gifts. Are you really this ***** stupid

No.  No one cares.  

Welcome to 2023 post United States of America.  

Your rules.  

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is really simple
Is he taking gifts or not?

This IS very simple. 

Is there ANY shred of evidence that Justice Thomas has ever changed ANY Supreme Court decision because of outside influences ?

or has he done as he always has , brilliantly outlined the constitutional originalism that got him on the court in the first place. 

NO ?

Then keep your whining about gifts to yourself or at the very least admit that you are applying a standard to Thomas that you don’t to others that you favor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This IS very simple. 

Is there ANY shred of evidence that Justice Thomas has ever changed ANY Supreme Court decision because of outside influences ?

or has he done as he always has , brilliantly outlined the constitutional originalism that got him on the court in the first place. 

NO ?

Then keep your whining about gifts to yourself or at the very least admit that you are applying a standard to Thomas that you don’t to others that you favor. 

You are asking WAY too much of J from R. This is not remotely doable. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This IS very simple. 

NO ?

Would you be ok with a liberal Justice getting the same gifts from rich liberals? 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Would you be ok with a liberal Justice getting the same gifts from rich liberals? 

Noooooo

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just putting yourself into that position is enough

The fact that he didn’t recuse himself from those court cases is inexcusable

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

By the way, you are a complete hypocrite

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This IS very simple. 

NO ?

I wouldn’t like this if it was a liberal supreme court judge either

By the way, don’t tell me to keep things to myself on a message board ***** off you’re not the boss of me

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2023 at 10:17 AM, redtail hawk said:

And you're doing jumping jacks that this sleazball gets away with the American version of "Selling England by the Pound"

You have no evidence of Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas has done anything illegal. All you have are your feelz. Lol, quack md definitely 🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why not ?

They already have.

Yeah, I suppose my hopes were too high. 

When the Sotomayor story came out, I had hoped that maybe conservatives would then care about potential corruption. 

But I guess they’re just fine with it.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I suppose my hopes were too high. 

When the Sotomayor story came out, I had hoped that maybe conservatives would then care about potential corruption. 

Oh the irony is rich with this one……😂

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You mean, like this ?

On 5/13/2023 at 9:48 PM, B-Man said:

This is, on its face, absurd. Thomas has been a conservative forever, which is why liberals hate him so much. It may be that conservativism is at the root of his friendship with Crow, but it clearly isn’t transactional. As with all friends, their commonalities bring them together.

Clearly, Crow is not buying Thomas’ opinions, because Thomas’ opinions have remained constant for decades. The suggestion is vile.

By the way, the whole Sotomayor/Penguin controversy is also absurd. I understand why people are pointing to it suggesting liberal hypocrisy, but her opinions are not being bought either. It’s silly to argue that they are. She is a Lefty and will rule as a Lefty. She sold a book as many others do. She isn’t going to rule in favor of Penguin for money.

Neither have changed any of their opinions for money.

Consistency is your friend.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1