Clarence Thomas IS conflicted

Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I suppose my hopes were too high. 

When the Sotomayor story came out, I had hoped that maybe conservatives would then care about potential corruption. 

But I guess they’re just fine with it.

It’s the game, Chi.  Such is life. 🤷🏼‍♂️

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Put away the yearbook, Friend.  It’s not 1991, and the great ***** hair conspiracy has simply morphed into the latest crazy conspiracy theory.  

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s the game, Chi.  Such is life. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Put away the yearbook, Friend.  It’s not 1991, and the great ***** hair conspiracy has simply morphed into the latest crazy conspiracy theory.  

If Hunter is fair game - so is Ginni, right?  Looks like Ivanka and Jared are coming up next, too.

Why does cult bend over backwards defending something they would NEVER have defended prior to June 2015?

You reap what you sow bro.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Hunter is fair game - so is Ginni, right?  Looks like Ivanka and Jared are coming up next, too.

Why does cult bend over backwards defending something they would NEVER have defended prior to June 2015?

You reap what you sow bro.

Hunter hasn’t been fair game anywhere along the line, BillSy.  He was protected by the US government with Burisma, protected by the dem establishment during the election of 2020, protected by the entirety to the Intelligence community, and protected from prosecution for several years by the DOJ…and now being protected by you, now.   

He’s been above the law, BillSy, and even now, the assignment of a sp counsel who was comfortable with a handshake and easy plea shows he gets taken care of like and insider.  Just be sure he’s your guy, you should want justice. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hunter hasn’t been fair game anywhere along the line, BillSy.  He was protected by the US government with Burisma, protected by the dem establishment during the election of 2020, protected by the entirety to the Intelligence community, and protected from prosecution for several years by the DOJ…and now being protected by you, now.   

He’s been above the law, BillSy, and even now, the assignment of a sp counsel who was comfortable with a handshake and easy plea shows he gets taken care of like and insider.  Just be sure he’s your guy, you should want justice. 

That's cute and all but Hunter has been under investigation starting in 2018.  Who was POTUS then? 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That's cute and all but Hunter has been under investigation starting in 2018.  Who was POTUS then? 

Gosh dude….you think there are no special favors, treatment or allies unless the President is of the same party? 

That’s mind numbingly, almost criminally simple.  It does explain the traction a single ***** hair can offer though.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Gosh dude….you think there are no special favors, treatment or allies unless the President is of the same party? 

That’s mind numbingly, almost criminally simple.  It does explain the traction a single ***** hair can offer though.  

lol, you clearly forgot that Trump's DOJ was investigating President Hunter since 2018. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, that would be you. Look at your history here of word smithing your way out of pretzels defending the indefensible.

I can understand why my history of using words presents a challenge for you.  

Well, actually, I can’t but everyone has a challenge of one sort or another. 

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can understand why my history of using words presents a challenge for you.  

Well, actually, I can’t but everyone has a challenge of one sort or another. 

Oh I don’t have a problem with vocab - I just laugh at those who think layering it on helps their cause.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't Obama actually pay to rent places when he went on those vacations? Like this feels like a terrible example.

yup.  Their "journalists" are like that but they're not widely read enough to be noticed and called out.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yup.  They're "journalists" are like that but they're not widely read enough to be noticed and called out.

A simple google search debunks their latest conspiracy but just remember - they told us facts don’t matter in politics - it all comes down to who can tell the better psyop…

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone who can reason knew this.

Oh, So That's What the Media Got Wrong in Their Latest Hit Piece Against Clarence Thomas

by Matt Vespa

It’s a ridiculous story that the liberal media is obsessed with though no one cares enough about it. Only the most ardent progressives think these stories will oust Justice Clarence Thomas from the Supreme Court. It won’t. The narrative's core is that Clarence Thomas is an evil man for going on vacation. Yes, a black man went on vacation—this is the scandal of the century.Since April, the Left has been clamoring for impeachment hearings over these vacations with Thomas’ uber-wealthy friends, which Leah wrote about last spring. Also, judges don’t have to disclose gifts from personal friends, so this was a nothing burger out of the gate:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/08/20/oh-so-thats-what-the-media-got-wrong-in-their-hit-piece-against-clarence-thomas-n2627284