America First is now Russia First

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think they would say they had no choice but to fight off a foreign invader.  But the Russians had a choice and made the wrong one.  Who knows, it may have even affected your friends and family there....

So, under the lefts twisted version of truth, you support Ukraine is a support for neo-nazis then. 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think they would say they had no choice but to fight off a foreign invader.  But the Russians had a choice and made the wrong one.  Who knows, it may have even affected your friends and family there....

There's always a choice. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

try again, in English.

for russia, yes.  not for Ukraine.

I’m sorry for your limited vocabulary dr.😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cruz and Rubio were fighting each other to kiss trump's ring yesterday.  They aren't insane.  They're just scum.

You would know scum when you see it. You see it everyday in the mirror.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

I’m sorry for your limited vocabulary dr.😂😂😂😂😂😂

You would know scum when you see it. You see it everyday in the mirror.

witty!  at least half way.

but your side keeps saying this whole neo nazi movement is tiny and insignificant even tho there appear to be several in residence here.  There are more than a few in Europe too- https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7bnja/neo-nazi-music-shows-return-to-europe.

Ukraine has bigger problems, namely murderous russians.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Translate what he said? 

I don't have to translate - Here is what he said -

"I came in, I made a speech, and they said you got to pay up. They asked me that question. One of the presidents of a big country stood up said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said 'you didn't pay your delinquent?' He said, 'Yes, let's say that happened.' 'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay; you got to pay your bills.' And the money came flowing in."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay; you got to pay your bills.' And the money came flowing in."

Enough said.

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Except that is not what he said, and you clowns know it.

Oh, so now we are in the "he didn't actually say" what he said mode. 

Great. I guess he didn't say he was a pu ssy grabber, either

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so now we are in the "he didn't actually say" what he said mode. 

Great. I guess he didn't say he was a pu ssy grabber, either

I posted what he said, my good man.

10 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I don't have to translate - Here is what he said -

"I came in, I made a speech, and they said you got to pay up. They asked me that question. One of the presidents of a big country stood up said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said 'you didn't pay your delinquent?' He said, 'Yes, let's say that happened.' 'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay; you got to pay your bills.' And the money came flowing in."

here's what you and orange man don't understand (from a CNN editorial):

As with much foreign policy, the Republican frontrunner radically misunderstood the nature and purpose of this relationship. NATO is not an alliance based on dues: it is the largest military bloc in history, formed to face down the Soviet threat, based on the collective defense that an attack on one is an attack on all – a principle enshrined in Article 5 of NATO’s founding treaty.

It’s purpose which suits the US profoundly: The White House invoked Article 5 after 9/11. And since NATO’s creation, US might has been often packaged globally as the expression of a dozens-strong consensus. NATO helps bolster the US’s ebbing position as the sole hyperpower. Strip away this vast alliance, and its diplomatic and economic might, and the US looks quite lonely on the world stage.

In short, the US will almost certainly always spend much more than anyone else on its military, regardless of its allies. NATO gives it a global bedrock of legitimacy, support for the dollar, and the post-Soviet hegemony it thrives upon.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

here's what you and orange man don't understand (from a CNN editorial):

As with much foreign policy, the Republican frontrunner radically misunderstood the nature and purpose of this relationship. NATO is not an alliance based on dues: it is the largest military bloc in history, formed to face down the Soviet threat, based on the collective defense that an attack on one is an attack on all – a principle enshrined in Article 5 of NATO’s founding treaty.

It’s purpose which suits the US profoundly: The White House invoked Article 5 after 9/11. And since NATO’s creation, US might has been often packaged globally as the expression of a dozens-strong consensus. NATO helps bolster the US’s ebbing position as the sole hyperpower. Strip away this vast alliance, and its diplomatic and economic might, and the US looks quite lonely on the world stage.

In short, the US will almost certainly always spend much more than anyone else on its military, regardless of its allies. NATO gives it a global bedrock of legitimacy, support for the dollar, and the post-Soviet hegemony it thrives upon.

Oh we understand. The NATO allies all want the perks and protection from the treaty but when it comes to actually investing in it, not so much.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh we understand. The NATO allies all want the perks and protection from the treaty but when it comes to actually investing in it, not so much.

So F them, right?

Hey Putin - GO GET EM - I won't do jack to stop you - as a matter of fact - I'll cheer you on and so will my pathetic followers.

Just now, BillStime said:

So F them, right?

Hey Putin - GO GET EM - I won't do jack to stop you - as a matter of fact - I'll cheer you on and so will my pathetic followers.

And in fact after Trump said that the NATO allies decided they would pony up their fair share. Funny how that worked out, ain't it ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

And in fact after Trump said that the NATO allies decided they would pony up their fair share. Funny how that worked out, ain't it ?

Yup.  That was Trump "trying to destroy NATO."  By making everyone pay more into it.  

• Like (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Logic isn't a strong suit of the left.  How could it be?  Most of what they believe is based denial of reality.  In this case not understanding the concept of conditional logic.  If, Then, Else.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Live free or die? 

Give me liberty or give me death? 

In your fairy tale is the hero of the story a guy from New Hampshire impersonating Patrick Henry?

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Logic isn't a strong suit of the left.  How could it be?  Most of what they believe is based denial of reality.  In this case not understanding the concept of conditional logic.  If, Then, Else.

In your fairy tale is the hero of the story a guy from New Hampshire impersonating Patrick Henry?

In your fairy tale of appeasement, do the Russians always win? 

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Trump has a history of wanting to pull the US out of NATO. When he knew he politically couldn't do that (during his first term) - he decided to embarrass our allies about their dues.

July 21, 2016 | Donald Trump Remarks on NATO Trigger Alarm Bells in Europe

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In your fairy tale of appeasement, do the Russians always win? 

You should concern yourself with the fact that almost every intervention run out of Washington have been failures.  And do some objective thinking about why?  The fact in this situation is nobody appeased Russia.  If I'm wrong tell me who is appeasing them?  My belief that the Washington uni-party screws up everything it touches doesn't mean I'm an isolationist or an appeaser.  It means I think the people making the decisions are idiots.   

Unfortunately this is another failure.  As for all intents and purposes the war in Ukraine is already over.  You'll figure that out eventually.  

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is what you said: 

It was an ill-considered, unnecessary, almost flippant comment deeply criticizing our best ally and only democracy in the region, a region a spark away from conflagration.

I'd say the exact same thing now. It was senseless, and he has no way of knowing what he was talking about.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You should concern yourself with the fact that almost every intervention run out of Washington have been failures. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out... enjoy Moscow.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Glad he wasn't calling troops losers and suckers 

I spent a little time looking at the evidence of this.

It seems there really isn't any.

The man says enough goofy stuff, but I think this is fiction.

Either way it is completely unrelated to judging one of our greatest allies actions as being indiscriminate; actions he is incapable of knowing the details about.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I spent a little time looking at the evidence of this.

It seems there really isn't any.

The man says enough goofy stuff, but I think this is fiction.

Either way it is completely unrelated to judging one of our greatest allies actions as being indiscriminate; actions he is incapable of knowing the details about.

Ya, sure he didn't say it. 

You saying General Kelly is liar? 

No one who thinks that way about American servicemen and women should be President

Those defending this guy are twisted individuals 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, sure he didn't say it. 

You saying General Kelly is liar? 

No one who thinks that way about American servicemen and women should be President

Those defending this guy are twisted individuals 

Well u defend a turnip any chance you get so.........

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump has a history of wanting to pull the US out of NATO. When he knew he politically couldn't do that (during his first term) - he decided to embarrass our allies about their dues.

July 21, 2016 | Donald Trump Remarks on NATO Trigger Alarm Bells in Europe

What’s worse- embarrassing our allies, or blowing up their oil pipeline? 😎

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1