πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Still no proof that President Biden did anything wrong
Β 

Still has not been provided

Yes, but there is some evidence that it may be true, so the notion that Biden is corrupt isn't an allegation. What is things people that accuse other people of word salad say for $100 Alex.Β  πŸ€£πŸ™„Β 

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

What's embarrassing is the right-wing media convinced ignorant people that the VP flies around the world creating his own policy.Β  The VP is a surrogate to the executive(ie the President).Β  It's funny how the right-wing talking points get likes and thumbs up, while actual well known facts get haha's.Β 

It doesn’t matter - it’s fake news.
Β 

Thats all these idiots run on.

Β 

Trump did the same thing when he tried to buy the Buffalo Bills - created a fake fan group called 12th Man Thunder.

Β 

How Donald Trump manipulated Bon Jovi out of Bills purchase

Β 

Go to billsfans.com - and look at the πŸ’© Bonnie posts there but doesn’t always post here - cuz he knows it’s fake news meant to rile up those low iq idiots and wouldn’t post it here cuz it is so easily debunked.

Β 

That’s all these idiots do - post fake ***** from the same freaks - create psyop and psyop after psyop - and the sad things is - the idiots who watch Fox News over and over again get sucked in and don’t question a thing.

Β 

fn idiots

Β 

Β 

Β 

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Trump did the same thing when he tried to buy the Buffalo Bills - created a fake fan group called 12th Man Thunder.

Β 

Β 

Go to billsfans.com - and look at the πŸ’© Bonnie posts there but doesn’t always post here - cuz he knows it’s fake news meant to rile up those low iq idiots and wouldn’t post it here cuz it is so easily debunked.

Β 

That’s all these idiots do - post fake ***** from the same freaks - create psyop and psyop after psyop - and the sad things is - the idiots who watch Fox News over and over again get sucked in and don’t question a thing.

Β 

fn idiots

Β 

Β 

Β 

did trump collude with Russia?

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

I posted here before that split up, so no thanks.Β  I can definitely say yes he does drop terds here, and they eat them right up.Β  I avoid that, and only stick to things that are big current events.Β  I have no interest proving one side is better than the other. That's the reason WHY Washington is the mess it is, and there's no need to watch it on a smaller scale here.Β Β 

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-reporter-pours-cold-water-republican-accusations-against-joe-biden-1850917

Β 

"Fox News reporter Peter Doocy says the House Oversight Committee has failed to prove that PresidentΒ Joe BidenΒ profited from his son's business dealings.

Doocy's report delivered in Washington, D.C., arrived shortly after theΒ Department of JusticeΒ indicted Biden's son,Β Hunter Biden, on nine charges, accusing him of failing to file and pay taxes, and of submitting a false tax return. It is the second indictment filed against the younger Biden.Β  ..."

Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

did trump collude with Russia?

I can see this is a clear derail attempt, but you know that whatever Fylnn said toΒ Kislyak was, without question, Trumps orders.Β  What they were discussing involved another nation, Israel.Β  So there was clearly communications about official business, before the official business market opened.Β  I would certainly want my country to investigate to what the length and depth of these calls.Β  Who made them, how many were there really, and how far back did they go??Β  ALL certainly valid questions.Β  Ok, now you can rant about the DOSSIER like you wanted to when you baited someone in, and completely ignore the facts I just laid down.Β Β 

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-reporter-pours-cold-water-republican-accusations-against-joe-biden-1850917

Β 

"Fox News reporter Peter Doocy says the House Oversight Committee has failed to prove that PresidentΒ Joe BidenΒ profited from his son's business dealings.

Doocy's report delivered in Washington, D.C., arrived shortly after theΒ Department of JusticeΒ indicted Biden's son,Β Hunter Biden, on nine charges, accusing him of failing to file and pay taxes, and of submitting a false tax return. It is the second indictment filed against the younger Biden.Β  ..."

Β 

Β 

This just means that Doocy is now a deep date rino when you run it through the Truth social decoder.

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I can see this is a clear derail attempt, but you know that whatever Fylnn said toΒ Kislyak was, without question, Trumps orders.Β  What they were discussing involved another nation, Israel.Β  So there was clearly communications about official business, before the official business market opened.Β  I would certainly want my country to investigate to what the length and depth of these calls.Β  Who made them, how many were there really, and how far back did they go??Β  ALL certainly valid questions.Β  Ok, now you can rant about the DOSSIER like you wanted to when you baited someone in, and completely ignore the facts I just laid down.Β Β 

This just means that Doocy is now a deep date rino when you run it through the Truth social decoder.

you’re speaking of the Obama sanctions against Russia? where Flynn asked the ambassador to not retaliate against them? wouldn’t you consider this diplomacy? Obama was poking the bear to set up conflicts for trump at the start of his presidency. That’s pretty shady imo. You had a transition period where the guy leaving office was attempting to use his last Β bit of power to undermine the next president before it even started. Classy

30 minutes ago, daz28 said:

to be clear. Do you believe trump won the election fair and square? Did he collude to fix the election?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

you’re speaking of the Obama sanctions against Russia? where Flynn asked the ambassador to not retaliate against them? wouldn’t you consider this diplomacy? Obama was poking the bear to set up conflicts for trump at the start of his presidency. That’s pretty shady imo. You had a transition period where the guy leaving office was attempting to use his last Β bit of power to undermine the next president before it even started. Classy

to be clear. Do you believe trump won the election fair and square? Did he collude to fix the election?

Wait, you believe Manafort when he said he did what he did just for money, and Trump didn't know?Β  I don't think he has that kind of nads.Β  I think Hillary loses regardless.Β  Bad candidate, but I believe she had a chance before the Comey thing.Β Β 

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

Wait, you believe Manafort when he said he did what he did just for money, and Trump didn't know?Β  I don't think he has that kind of nads.Β  I think Hillary loses regardless.Β  Bad candidate, but I believe she had a chance before the Comey thing.Β Β 

I’m not really concerned if trump new. I’m more concerned Obama wanted to start a conflict before trump came into office. Thought he had a Nobel peace prize lol

6 hours ago, daz28 said:

But did trump collide with Russia to fix the election?Β 

Edited by aristocrat

No EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNoΒ 

No EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNo EvidenceNoΒ 

Β 

Β 

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

fn idiots

Β 

Β 

Β 

Donald Trump is the reason that Terry Pegula paid more for the Bills than Bon Jovi could have offered based on his net worth? Your TDS is amazing, Bon Jovi was never realistically buying the Bills unless the cost dropped by 30%

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Donald Trump is the reason that Terry Pegula paid more for the Bills than Bon Jovi could have offered based on his net worth? Your TDS is amazing, Bon Jovi was never realistically buying the Bills unless the cost dropped by 30%

Β 

Actually Jon Bovi was never buying the Bills, period.Β  Once hair band dude got into bed with a Toronto company, much less one that commissioned a Toronto stadium study, it was all over for him.Β  Thankfully.