๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

ย 

So the answer to the million dollar question of why this shouldn't be done in public for all Americans to see is because Democrats did it the wrong way before???ย ย 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

ย 

ย 

Then Steve Bannon him.

....orย GOP Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Mo Brooks of Alabama, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy him???

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just let him do it in public. If heโ€™s going to do, it could do anything but benefit the Republicans.
ย 

โ€ฆright?

Can you imagine those unqualified clowns, who've been smearing Hunter(the crackhead) for years, being completely owned by him(a lawyer), and his legal team?ย  I can, and I think they can imagine it, too.ย  Anyone who objectively watched it would conclude that the crackhead should probably have their jobs.ย  There's a reason why people rarely testify on their own behalf, and that's because they know the lawyers are smarter and better at the game.ย  This is literally the same thing, but in reverse.ย  If Comer had real evidence, there would be a comprehensive list of it all over his social media pages, but for some strange reason(hmmm), they like to instead make allegations across select media sources.ย  It's almost like this is, gasp, purely political.ย  ย ย 

Edited by daz28

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

It's almost like this is, gasp, purely political.ย  ย ย 

Perhaps you will answer this question that your like-minded board members wonโ€™t - what do you think various foreign entities were getting from the Bidenโ€™s in exchange for millions of dollars?ย 

• Thank you (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Perhaps you will answer this question that your like-minded board members wonโ€™t - what do you think various foreign entities were getting from the Bidenโ€™s in exchange for millions of dollars?ย 

I'm curious to know, and unlike your like-minded board members, I'm also curious to know if it's indeed a fact, and why I haven't been provided any substantial facts to support those ALLEGATIONS(that I don't simply wish were true).ย  Just so you're aware, dividing people into groups is PRECISELY what 'they' want you to be doing so diligently.ย  I'm also curious if you have any comments based around my actual post, and not just this ad hoc attempt to try to label me.ย  You know, like maybe if you think this is political??

Edited by daz28

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Just let him do it in public. If heโ€™s going to do, it could do anything but benefit the Republicans.
ย 

โ€ฆright?

Thatโ€™s not how the committee wants to proceed, and itโ€™s now about who benefits, or who doesnโ€™tโ€ฆitโ€™s about the truth. ย 

19 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm curious to know, and unlike your like-minded board members, I'm also curious to know if it's indeed a fact, and why I haven't been provided any substantial facts to support those ALLEGATIONS(that I don't simply wish were true).ย  Just so you're aware, dividing people into groups is PRECISELY what 'they' want you to be doing so diligently.ย  I'm also curious if you have any comments based around my actual post, and not just this ad hoc attempt to try to label me.ย  You know, like maybe if you think this is political??

The Mueller investigation lasted two years, and did not have all the issues that a committee of this sort has to deal with it. ย  Weโ€™ve got a president openly lying about his relationship with family members, money flowing backwards to hostile nations, the potential for undue influence, criminal actions with seemingly intentionally blown statutes, sweetheart deals rejected by a judge, and now a subject apparently defying congressional subpoenas. ย 
ย 

It all may be a big kerfuffle and misunderstanding over nothing, but I think we all want these questions answered.ย 
ย 

Besides, Ozark, the tv series, ran 4 seasons long over 5 years. ย  This is just getting rolling.ย 
ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thatโ€™s not how the committee wants to proceed, and itโ€™s now about who benefits, or who doesnโ€™tโ€ฆitโ€™s about the truth. ย 

Yeah, the committee that grandstands EVERY SINGLE DAY, now doesn't want grandstanding.ย  Explain how the hearing being public would conceal "the truth", because I can explain very quickly why a behind closed doors hearing could conceal it.ย  Could it be a guy with a BS in agriculture doesn't want to be made to look the fool talking to actual lawyers???ย ย 

28 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So what you have seen to date isnโ€™t enough for you to know that the Bidenโ€™s have been on the receiving end of millions? Are you serious?ย 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Mueller investigation lasted two years, and did not have all the issues that a committee of this sort has to deal with it. ย  Weโ€™ve got a president openly lying about his relationship with family members, money flowing backwards to hostile nations, the potential for undue influence, criminal actions with seemingly intentionally blown statutes, sweetheart deals rejected by a judge, and now a subject apparently defying congressional subpoenas. ย 
ย 

It all may be a big kerfuffle and misunderstanding over nothing, but I think we all want these questions answered.ย 
ย 

Besides, Ozark, the tv series, ran 4 seasons long over 5 years. ย  This is just getting rolling.ย 
ย 

ย 

I want the truth as much as any democrat hating person does.ย  I'm no shill for anyone, and that's what makes me stay away from, for the most part, a very clearly polarized forum.ย  I'm not convinced the Trump/Mueller investigation was handled properly, and I'm even less optimistic this will be.ย  Also, defying subpoenas to conceal "the truth" seems to be the norm, with no repercussions depending on who now holds the gavel.ย  A VERY CLEAR indications of politics and not "truth".ย 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So what you have seen to date isnโ€™t enough for you to know that the Bidenโ€™s have been on the receiving end of millions? Are you serious?ย 

Which means nothing if you don't understand the reasons why.ย  Even the DOJ and the Republican committee aren't as sure as you what happened, and I'm certain they have 100k times the info/data you have.ย  You're simply playing the role of the TBD Elise Stefanik wannabe, and I have zero interest in being the counter to that.ย  If you want me to say there's smoke, then ok, there's smoke.ย  I'm interested where the allegations go, and rather than it be a gotcha moment for me, I'd look at it sadly as another sad moment for my country.ย  I'd be willing to bet a property deed that there's smoke ALL OVER Washington, and I wouldn't want any of 'my side' protected.ย  To me, the absolute saddest part of it all is that the only smoke you're ever going to hear about is smoke from the side who's currently not in power.ย  Well, what may be sadder is that this partisanship is escalating, and is dividing us as a nation.ย ย 

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yeah, the committee that grandstands EVERY SINGLE DAY, now doesn't want grandstanding.ย  Explain how the hearing being public would conceal "the truth", because I can explain very quickly why a behind closed doors hearing could conceal it.ย  Could it be a guy with a BS in agriculture doesn't want to be made to look the fool talking to actual lawyers???ย ย 

No, I think thatโ€™s silly and youโ€™re education shaming. I also think youโ€™re putting attorneys on a pedestal, and thatโ€™s sort of silly, too. ย 
ย 

I believe itโ€™s because the committee wants to control the narrative. ย I donโ€™t think there are any concerns, whatsoever, over H Bidenโ€™s intellect as a witness or the prowess of his legal team. ย I also think itโ€™s a psychological play, designed to get inside Hunterโ€™s head a bit. ย Heโ€™s a classic rich kid, protected and pampered by his father, used to getting his own way to the extent that he simply decided income tax was for suckers and knew his father would intervene to save him. ย By defining the terms, they establish control.ย 
ย 

I never suggested a public hearing would impede the truthโ€”-I doubt Hunter Biden will be forthcoming about his fatherโ€™s involvement in his business dealings and the money trail to China and Russia, but public testimony provides a road map for other witnesses to follow. ย 
ย 

ย 

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I want the truth as much as any democrat hating person does.ย  I'm no shill for anyone, and that's what makes me stay away from, for the most part, a very clearly polarized forum.ย  I'm not convinced the Trump/Mueller investigation was handled properly, and I'm even less optimistic this will be.ย  Also, defying subpoenas to conceal "the truth" seems to be the norm, with no repercussions depending on who now holds the gavel.ย  A VERY CLEAR indications of politics and not "truth".ย 

Ok, fair enough, but reasonable people can disagree. ย Worst case scenario, itโ€™s a political play. ย That would make it one of hundreds, if not thousands, of similar plays designed to sway the vote. ย Thatโ€™s Washington for ya.ย 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I think thatโ€™s silly and youโ€™re education shaming. I also think youโ€™re putting attorneys on a pedestal, and thatโ€™s sort of silly, too. ย 
ย 

I believe itโ€™s because the committee wants to control the narrative. ย I donโ€™t think there are any concerns, whatsoever, over H Bidenโ€™s intellect as a witness or the prowess of his legal team. ย I also think itโ€™s a psychological play, designed to get inside Hunterโ€™s head a bit. ย Heโ€™s a classic rich kid, protected and pampered by his father, used to getting his own way to the extent that he simply decided income tax was for suckers and knew his father would intervene to save him. ย By defining the terms, they establish control.ย 
ย 

I never suggested a public hearing would impede the truthโ€”-I doubt Hunter Biden will be forthcoming about his fatherโ€™s involvement in his business dealings and the money trail to China and Russia, but public testimony provides a road map for other witnesses to follow. ย 
ย 

ย 

It's not shaming, it's pointing out he's out of his league.ย  Just like they'd have no chance with him in a matter concerning irrigation.ย  Heck, I'll admit I'd make a lousy prosecutor/investigator, because I know nothing about it, and that's hard to do as an American, because 30 minutes of YouTube usually counts as an expert.ย  Also, I'm pretty much only discussing the money laundering/bribery part, not the income tax/gun matters, which I think Hunter pretty much already admitted to, and can/will plead the 5th to.ย  I think if you polled the people, you'd get a very high percentage wanting a public hearing, because it gives the appearance of transparency, which we rarely get.ย  If he's not forthcoming, ie he lies, then he faces perjury.ย  Something that he, unlike 5 House GOP Reps, doesn't appear to be afraid of.ย ย 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

ย 

He had zero business being on the board of Burisma.ย  Except to sell influence.ย  To what end?ย  I think we have a good idea...

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It's not shaming, it's pointing out he's out of his league.ย  Just like they'd have no chance with him in a matter concerning irrigation.ย  Heck, I'll admit I'd make a lousy prosecutor/investigator, because I know nothing about it, and that's hard to do as an American, because 30 minutes of YouTube usually counts as an expert.ย  Also, I'm pretty much only discussing the money laundering/bribery part, not the income tax/gun matters, which I think Hunter pretty much already admitted to, and can/will plead the 5th to.ย  I think if you polled the people, you'd get a very high percentage wanting a public hearing, because it gives the appearance of transparency, which we rarely get.ย  If he's not forthcoming, ie he lies, then he faces perjury.ย  Something that he, unlike 5 House GOP Reps, doesn't appear to be afraid of.ย ย 

I was just kidding about the shaming, but Iโ€™m quite certain no one is scared about facing the Hunteream. ย It seems quite obvious Joe Biden was involved intimately in the business, and that makes his unconditional denial of any involvement quite odd. ย Iโ€™m willing to see where it goes, and polling suggests a majority of people believe heโ€™s involved.ย 
ย 

As for public testimony, when every committee follows suit, every time, Iโ€™m all for it. ย In the meantime, the game has to be played the way itโ€™s played. ย Get the popcorn ready!ย