πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

I didn't claim anything, I was pointing out the perception of it, which you may or may not have been ignoring, because you appear to not like when Hunter Biden is doing it.Β  ie I was testing to see if you have a preferred 'side' when it comes to justice.Β  Personally, I don't want the Bidens OR Trumps doing it.Β  As for going after political rivals, are you referring to the Trump administration investigating Trump/Russia, or the Biden administration investigating Hunter???Β  Oh, you must mean the 'deep state', so you can just assign any nonsense unproven conspiracy garbage whenever it's convenient.Β  Also, it seems convenient of you to say the investigation into Kushner was legit, and done properly, that found nothing, but claim in different investigations the democrats are unfair, lying, and corrupt.Β  It's called picking and choosing for your own benefit, and it's a bad look.Β  Just try to just stick to the facts that you can prove.Β Β 

Β 

What "justice" are you talking about WRT Kushner?Β  You are saying that the $2B he was given to manage by SA was in exchange for doing nothing to MBS for the killing of Khashoggi.Β  I then pointed out to you that, despite his tough talk about MBS being a "pariah" from the safety of his basement while he was campaigning, Joke did nothing to him when he became President.Β  So either the $2B had nothing to do with that or Joke is also getting some sort of payment to look the other way.Β  Take your pick.Β 

Β 

As for the HOC investigation into it, it was led by Carolyn Maloney, a Dem.Β  If you have a problem with how it was handled, take it up with her.Β  No need to go all "deep state" to deflect the truth.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You’d think he’d parent better and keep hunter away from trouble instead of enabling him to commit crimes and risking his life to prison. Reality is harshΒ 

That's an allegation by you, and you know nothing about what kind of parent he is.Β  I'm 100% certain this is heartbreaking for him to have this happen to the only son he has left.Β  The guys been through tragedy you could never understand, but it seems you'd prefer not to even try to.Β  I don't care if you like his son that you don't even know, but as a human this is sad. That's also "reality".Β 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

What "justice" are you talking about WRT Kushner?Β  You are saying that the $2B he was given to manage by SA was in exchange for doing nothing to MBS for the killing of Khashoggi.Β  I then pointed out to you that, despite his tough talk about MBS being a "pariah" from the safety of his basement while he was campaigning, Joke did nothing to him when he became President.Β  So either the $2B had nothing to do with that or Joke is also getting some sort of payment to look the other way.Β  Take your pick.Β 

Β 

As for the HOC investigation into it, it was led by Carolyn Maloney, a Dem.Β  If you have a problem with how it was handled, take it up with her.Β  No need to go all "deep state" to deflect the truth.

Β 

Β 

LOL, I don't know if maybe you're used to speed reading, so you skip words, but I already said this was about the perception of it(especially yours), and that I wasn't claiming anything.Β  While the rest of the woke world is overdoing it with pancake syrup and the likes, I don't think working with murderers qualifies as woke.Β  Just so you know, you know as much about whether that $2B was politically leveraged as me or the man on the moon does.Β  To think that he got that money for being extremely tough on them politically is laughable.Β  That's the nature of business relations, not some conspiracy stuff/unproven allegations that I heard about.Β  Β 

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That's an allegation by you, and you know nothing about what kind of parent he is.Β  I'm 100% certain this is heartbreaking for him to have this happen to the only son he has left.Β  The guys been through tragedy you could never understand, but it seems you'd prefer not to even try to.Β  I don't care if you like his son that you don't even know, but as a human this is sad. That's also "reality".Β 

its not an allegation. I’d hope he feels regret for what he’s done cause if he didn’t he’d be a sociopath. But based on his political career and the damage he’s caused to this country and world it checks out. Calling out facts and failures is part of life. Joe caused this.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

its not an allegation. I’d hope he feels regret for what he’s done cause if he didn’t he’d be a sociopath. But based on his political career and the damage he’s caused to this country and world it checks out. Calling out facts and failures is part of life. Joe caused this.Β 

If the accusations against Joe weren't just allegations, do you think the GOP would have voted on impeachment yet?????????Β  Only in your head has anything been proven yet.Β Β 

31 minutes ago, daz28 said:

LOL, I don't know if maybe you're used to speed reading, so you skip words, but I already said this was about the perception of it(especially yours), and that I wasn't claiming anything.Β  While the rest of the woke world is overdoing it with pancake syrup and the likes, I don't think working with murderers qualifies as woke.Β  Just so you know, you know as much about whether that $2B was politically leveraged as me or the man on the moon does.Β  To think that he got that money for being extremely tough on them politically is laughable.Β  That's the nature of business relations, not some conspiracy stuff/unproven allegations that I heard about.Β  Β 

Β 

You've suggested the $2B was blood money for letting MBS skate on the killing of JK.Β  Or was there something else Trump did for SA ( our only frenemy in the region)?Β  And if it was blood money, why hasn't Joke done anything to MBS?

Β 

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If the accusations against Joe weren't just allegations, do you think the GOP would have voted on impeachment yet?????????Β  Only in your head has anything been proven yet.Β Β 

Β 

What's the hurry?Β  The election is 11 months away.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

You've suggested the $2B was blood money for letting MBS skate on the killing of JK.Β  Or was there something else Trump did for SA ( our only frenemy in the region)?

Β 

Β 

What's the hurry?Β  The election is 11 months away.

Like I said, the smoke around Biden is always real, but when its Republicans, it's fake news.Β  This is all about your bias, and that's about it.Β  Here's what went down in real time in case you forgot, even though I have no idea why I'm letting you draw me so far off topic(well I do have an idea lol):Β Β the USΒ Central Intelligence AgencyΒ had concluded that bin Salman had ordered the murder.[1]Β In the same month, the United States levelled sanctions against 17 Saudis over the murder, but did not sanction bin Salman himself.[16]Β PresidentΒ Donald TrumpΒ disputed the CIA assessment, expressed support for bin Salman, and stated that the investigation into Khashoggi's death had to continue

Β 

Β 

Now, I'm not sure you understand a lot about business, but tell me if this is plausible:Β  bin Salman: "remember that real estate kid, who was somehow the Middle East envoy, that was really tough on us at every turn?Β  Well, I liked his ties, and I think we ought to invest billions with him. Even though making a little bit of money from his business is absolute chump change to us. I'd like to invest in his company anyways."Β  Β  Because you love me repeating myself so much, I'll keep doing it for you:Β  I don't know if/what the quid pro quo was, but I'm also not naive.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

So you're saying the GOP is/should be sitting on evidence of misdoings, while allowing a crooked Biden to stay in power, because the election is 11 months away? And that's fine??Β  Maybe it's just easier to admit that they're allegations at this point.

• Angry 1

9 hours ago, daz28 said:

Like I said, the smoke around Biden is always real, but when its Republicans, it's fake news.Β  This is all about your bias, and that's about it.Β  Here's what went down in real time in case you forgot, even though I have no idea why I'm letting you draw me so far off topic(well I do have an idea lol):Β Β the USΒ Central Intelligence AgencyΒ had concluded that bin Salman had ordered the murder.[1]Β In the same month, the United States levelled sanctions against 17 Saudis over the murder, but did not sanction bin Salman himself.[16]Β PresidentΒ Donald TrumpΒ disputed the CIA assessment, expressed support for bin Salman, and stated that the investigation into Khashoggi's death had to continue

Β 

Β 

Now, I'm not sure you understand a lot about business, but tell me if this is plausible:Β  bin Salman: "remember that real estate kid, who was somehow the Middle East envoy, that was really tough on us at every turn?Β  Well, I liked his ties, and I think we ought to invest billions with him. Even though making a little bit of money from his business is absolute chump change to us. I'd like to invest in his company anyways."Β  Β  Because you love me repeating myself so much, I'll keep doing it for you:Β  I don't know if/what the quid pro quo was, but I'm also not naive.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

So you're saying the GOP is/should be sitting on evidence of misdoings, while allowing a crooked Biden to stay in power, because the election is 11 months away? And that's fine??Β  Maybe it's just easier to admit that they're allegations at this point.

Β 

Yes, I was there when the events unfolded and the US under Trump did nothing to MBS.Β  Again, what has the US under Joke done to him/SA?Β  Where's the kid po co there?

Β 

As for impeachment, I'm sure you've heard that they're ready to vote on an impeachment inquiry next week.Β  But judging by the polls, they really don't need to do more than just keep the threat of impeachment alive for the next 11 months.Β 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, daz28 said:

That's an allegation by you, and you know nothing about what kind of parent he is.Β  I'm 100% certain this is heartbreaking for him to have this happen to the only son he has left.

Um.Β  .Β  Your accusing others of doing what your doing in the same paragraphΒ 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, daz28 said:

No what's worst is running the clock out on a subpoena until you're in power, and then thinking subpoenas are somehow legit once again, because now you're the party handing them out.Β  This ain't a matter of who sucks more, it's a matter of who's withholding the truth, and using nefarious means to skirt the laws.Β  NONE of them are above the law, including Eric Holder, if you think for some strange reason I was thinking he should be, even though I have zero clues as to why you might be thinking that.

Β 

Thanks for the hand waving word salad King.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/6/2023 at 6:56 PM, daz28 said:

So the answer to the million dollar question of why this shouldn't be done in public for all Americans to see is because Democrats did it the wrong way before???Β Β 

Β 

Your contention that private testimony before public testimony was wrong when democrats demanded it previously.

Β 

On 12/7/2023 at 12:18 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Right. As if the J6 committee didn't engage in this selective testimony rules BS constantly.Β 

Β 

Was it wrong when Ray Epps gave sworn testimony privately and never publicly?Β 

Β 

How about Cassidy Hutchinson giving testimony in private first before the public circus testimony?Β 

Β 

How come we never heard public testimony from Kash Patel and still don't have a full transcript of his private testimony?

Β 

Which way that dems did it before was wrong again?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I cite examples of when democrats did it many different ways previously, asking which are the 'wrong' ways.

Β 

12 hours ago, daz28 said:

I don't have a "side", so showing me what one side did wrong to justify the other side doing it wrong holds no water with me.Β  Wrong is always wrong. Not sure why I have to repeat myself.Β Β 

Β 

And you come back playing the sides game. I know both sides suck and that these hearings and investigations are always, above all else, political. I wonder if we go back to the sham J6 hearings if we will find that you got your panties in a wad over the way testimony was handled in all kinds of different ways there? I'm sure we will since both sides suck, right?

Β 

In fact we have it in the recent news cycle that some of those records were destroyed by the J6 committee.Β  Wrong, or do both sides suck?

• Like (+1) 1