πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Not following. Unless any of those guys ignored congressional subpoenas AND were subsequently found guilty of contempt of congress?

Β 

I know Eric Holder wasn't.

Β 

You won't get me defending Republicans.Β  They suck too. Democrats are just worse.

Β 

No what's worst is running the clock out on a subpoena until you're in power, and then thinking subpoenas are somehow legit once again, because now you're the party handing them out.Β  This ain't a matter of who sucks more, it's a matter of who's withholding the truth, and using nefarious means to skirt the laws.Β  NONE of them are above the law, including Eric Holder, if you think for some strange reason I was thinking he should be, even though I have zero clues as to why you might be thinking that.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Β 

Yeah I know what you were getting at, which is why I said that if Joke didn't also do absolutely nothingΒ to MBS over JK's death, then your claims of Kushner/Donald being paid-off by MBS are moot.Β  Unless you're also implicating Joke.Β Β Never mind that this corrupt Admin has had no problems going after their political rivals, investigated and found nothing untoward in the SA-Kushner deal.Β Β 

I didn't claim anything, I was pointing out the perception of it, which you may or may not have been ignoring, because you appear to not like when Hunter Biden is doing it.Β  ie I was testing to see if you have a preferred 'side' when it comes to justice.Β  Personally, I don't want the Bidens OR Trumps doing it.Β  As for going after political rivals, are you referring to the Trump administration investigating Trump/Russia, or the Biden administration investigating Hunter???Β  Oh, you must mean the 'deep state', so you can just assign any nonsense unproven conspiracy garbage whenever it's convenient.Β  Also, it seems convenient of you to say the investigation into Kushner was legit, and done properly, that found nothing, but claim in different investigations the democrats are unfair, lying, and corrupt.Β  It's called picking and choosing for your own benefit, and it's a bad look.Β  Just try to just stick to the facts that you can prove.Β Β 

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You should exercise the ability, at least every now and again. Β Β 
Β 

Next up, you’ll be advocating a safe space for Hunter to be interviewed in! Β 

If you truly have been following my post history, whenever it comes to Hunter Biden wouldn’t have started this line questionIng

Β 

I have always maintained Hunter Biden is a dirtbag basically trading off his fatherβ€˜s name

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

even when you obviously shouldn't be

That’s not how any of this works
Β 

Dirtbag son does not equal dirtbag father

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Disagree 1

Well, I guess Gymbo now knows why they didn't want morgan and Daly deposed about an ongoing investigation.Β  It's almost like a gym teacher, who sees the deep state in his toast, should learn something about how investigations, prosecutions, and evidence works.Β  But I want the cookie NOW!

18 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Β 

Ok, now do we wait for the trial, or do we claim this is a politically driven case engineered by the radical, right maga DOJ, who's trying to destroy Joe's campaign in 2024 on our social media site?Β  Β πŸ€£πŸ˜‰Β  Β  Edit: I forgot to add, whose christo-fascist agenda that is destroying our country(we won't have one anymoar)Β  Β  Β !!!!!!!!!

Edited by daz28

On 7/19/2023 at 5:40 PM, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Did Hunter plead guilty to this and already pay his back taxes?Β 

Β 

Why yes, yes he did:

Β 

Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty to tax charges following federal investigation - CBS News

Β 

So, what's the deal?

Β 

Β 

🀫

43 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The projection from you people is amazing
Β 

Wasn’t it just a couple of weeks ago whenever we were treating Trump’s kids like they were adolescent children whenever it came to testifying

Can you share an example?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

🀫

Tbf, that was probably what was supposed to happen at that time.Β  Now I'd like to know the reasoning behind that original sweetheart deal he was offered.Β  Weiss is Trump's guy, which is weird.Β  We're lucky that the judge and prosecutor questioned it, or he'd have gotten wayyy less than anyone else would have.Β  That deal also only had 2 misdemeanors, and one felony.Β  Maybe foreign agent charges this time?Β  Hmmm

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The projection from you people is amazing
Β 

Wasn’t it just a couple of weeks ago whenever we were treating Trump’s kids like they were adolescent children whenever it came to testifying

Β 

Β 

No.

Β 

I don't remember that at all.

Β 

You must be "projecting" yourself.

Β 

Β 

(and your sentence is grammatically incorrect also.)

Β 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I literally just did
Β 

Whenever Trump’s kids had to go in and testify during the fraud trial, it was all over right when these poor kids were being so mistreated like they were 12 year olds

You did not share an example, you made a claim. A claim that you cannot back up. Common with you.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What exactly do you expect him to say about his son?
Β 

He cares about his boy through all of his faults that’s a normal reaction

instead of using hunter to commit crimes and enrich the family he should have been a better parent and been a father too him

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

instead of using hunter to commit crimes and enrich the family he should have been a better parent and been a father too him

Maybe you could make a "how to parent bigly" video, that he can watch and learn from.Β  Bro, that's just harsh, because the guy has already lost a son.Β Β 

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Maybe you could make a "how to parent bigly" video, that he can watch and learn from.Β  Bro, that's just harsh, because the guy has already lost a son.Β Β 

You’d think he’d parent better and keep hunter away from trouble instead of enabling him to commit crimes and risking his life to prison. Reality is harshΒ 

• Like (+1) 2